Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Naruto's Path if Sasuke Dies

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner sage88's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto's Path if Sasuke Dies

sasuke will die after he realizes his mistakes in front of naruto as he was fighting with any enemy of konoha
    naruto become very sad . but i think he would tell naruto to recieve his EMS as agift of love and he will say the same dialog as obito
    i will see the konoha thhrough your eyes
    may be sakura will be doing that transplantation
    but due to geif of losing a friend,a brother,or part of his life he may finally awaken the rinnegan
    which he uses to fight to madara
    he will become the sage of 6 paths by accuring it
    he has kurama with him,high chakra
    he has now rinnegan
    will protect the konoha and all other villages

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I believe that Naruto is at the point in his character development that he fully grasps the state of Sasuke's situation. Whether or not he truly intends on killing Sasuke (and dying with him in the process), which I personally do not buy considering the contradictory things Naruto continues to say to different people regarding his plans, he has grown to adapt to the question of "true understanding" and "peace", as well as the demands of the ninja world in regard to the evil deeds committed by and yet to be committed by his former teammate. Sasuke has taken innocent life. Whether or not a samurai is going to be considered important enough to taint Sasuke's possible redemption is up to Kishimoto, but I'd like to think that the very point of their deaths was to illustrate that irreversible crossing of that line.

In any case... regardless of what he thinks about Sasuke, I truly believe that Naruto would carry on as he is. He may be devastated, but since his meetings with his parents, his coming to terms with his demons and inner-conflict, and now even the Kyuubi itself... he would carry on his quest with the burden of that "failure" in the back of his mind.

He has too many people that would lift him back up... we see it every single time we watch a Naruto OP, lol. And now even the Kyuubi will likely grow to care for Naruto on a personal level... assuming we get that far before the Kyuubi is either taken or his individuality is transformed, as the Rikudo Sennin suggested it would.

Naruto will likely encounter much inner-conflict again... no sixteen year-old kid can achieve nirvana, even with the experiences he's had... but he has the experience and strength and knowledge of it now to overcome it again.

He'd be fine.
    Chapter 500 Review <--- My third Naruto chapter review!
    Spoiler show

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member KonohamaruHeaven's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

My theory is that Naruto will change sasuke. Not all the villages will forgive him for what he has done. He either be executed on the spot or captured. If captured he would be judged to be executed. Before being killed he will have a big speech. He accepts his judgement. blah blah blah. He will tell naruto and everyone else not to take revenge.blah blah. Last words will be to naruto. Everyone is crying then sasuke is killed.

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3