Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Naruto's Path if Sasuke Dies

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member kthy0056's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto's Path if Sasuke Dies

What if Naruto kills Sasuke himself?
    Regarding Sasuke death, he will probably try to avenge him or even destroy the seal of Kyuubi. Look at Jiraya's death: He vowed to avenge him.
    Also, remember how Naruto turned into 4 tailed Kyuubi when he was taunted by Orochimaru.
    But Sasuke's death will be as impossible as Haku being a future important character.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner FQShinobi's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto will find peace for everyone like nagato wanted

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Kuranzyan's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

If Sasuke dies Naruto has a mental breakdown. Remember how "down" Naruto got when Sasuke told him he should have trained instead of chasing him when they met in Part II for the first time? Naruto responded by saying "As if anyone who is not able to save 1 person becomes Hokage." While I commend his persistence, it also shows just how much influence Sasuke holds over Naruto. Sasuke's death likely would devastate Naruto to the point of ending up like Kakashi's father.
    Last edited by Kuranzyan; August 07, 2009 at 02:35 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

then naruto makes harawokiri.

"The man who is at the peak of his success, and the man who has just failed are in exactly the same position. Each must decide what he will do next."

Jigoro Kano

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Kuranzyan's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

You mean either Harakiri or Seppuku. Harawokiri doesn't exist in my dictionary >.<

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Chidori602's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

if sasuke dies we will just see sakura cry all the time, and maybe naruto will try to avenge his death. just like shikamaru said. http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/459/08/
    Last edited by Chidori602; August 07, 2009 at 04:20 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kuranzyan View Post
    You mean either Harakiri or Seppuku. Harawokiri doesn't exist in my dictionary >.<
    so what? are you japanese?

that you know, harakiri is an altered notion by the people in europa an usa. harawokiri is original or was it. many asian notions were altered by the europeans because they were either difficult to express or were changed in the common language during a period of time. it's a common thing. japanese have also many american or european words that they changed in their way.
    Last edited by Belisar; August 08, 2009 at 09:09 AM.

"The man who is at the peak of his success, and the man who has just failed are in exactly the same position. Each must decide what he will do next."

Jigoro Kano

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner VersusXIII's Avatar
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

If Sasuke dies then Naruto would commit suicide, lol.
    I mean, no matter what Sasuke's doing, Naruto would forgive him. Sasuke means the world to him.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member feisu-chan's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by VersusXIII View Post
    If Sasuke dies then Naruto would commit suicide, lol.
    I mean, no matter what Sasuke's doing, Naruto would forgive him. Sasuke means the world to him.
    yaoi much?

yes, naruto would be devastated...he'd be down for a while, but he'll move on... he'd be like Kakashi going to the Memorial Monument, every morning, mourning Sasuke's death...

But he'll still be hokage... his determination will be roused by his friends, probably Konohamaru challenging him to a duel or whatever... and once he has the seat, he'll do something to redeem the fallen name of the Uchiha clan, like what he promised Neji that he'll do something about the Hyuuga clan during the Chuunin exam arc...

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Arctigor's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

If sasuke dies then naruto will be angrier than ever. But I don't think naruto would change his path. His dream is to be best hokage. He wants to bring sasuke back 'cuz he is naruto's first friend and 'cuz he made a promise to sakura.

So I don't think that sasuke's death will change his path to be a missing-nin or something like that.
    http://0-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/a/image/1354/36/1354363077873.jpg

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Pro_Gantzer01's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If Sasuke dies, I think he would be devastated as well, because since he was younger he has kept that promise of bringing him back and has tried his best in doing so. But, he will still move on, just like Kakashi with Obito, and fulfill his dream of becoming the Hokage. And, in the last chapter, we also got to see him thinking about Sasuke, and he came to the conclusion that he doesn't understand him anymore, so in the end, he will change his mind, and along with Shikamaru/ his team, put an end to Sasuke as well. It also depends on what Sakura will say to him. After all, he promised her he would bring him back.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Weapon_X's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto already went 4 tails when Oro was taunting him by just mentioning his name "Sasuke".
    If Sasuke died and Naruto found out then Naruto surely would go full 9 tails. He would probably loose the will to live...he'd be in a state where no one would be able to control him, shame Konoha is fucked up anyway so destruction would be useless.
    ..: Greatest Doujutsu Prodigies :..

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ~Joshua~'s Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If Naruto could shed many tears just seeing Sasuke dissapear in front of his eyes, I think his death would completely tear him apart. He even went against Jiraiya's wishes and pursued Sasuke. There's no way Naruto will just simply "get over it." Bonds are more important to him than life.
    "I pray for the strength to change what I can,
    The inability to accept what I can't,
    And the incapacity to tell the difference...."

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity DARK's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If Sasuke dies, then Naruto will probably go insane with the Kyubi chakra. He went to 8-tail simply because he thought Hinata was killed by Pain. Sasuke is a much closer person to him so he'll probably go into 9-Tail. He'll probably die from being possessed by the Kyubi's full power. Remember, the Fourth cannot repair the seal a second time around and Yamato can only do so much.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Naruto will become a hermit. Although it doesn't look like it, he's probably resolved to kill Sasuke, or at least may have to. That is, IF he does kill Sasuke. Either he'll become a hermit or Naruto will be more prominent in his village, going on missions and trying to forge friendship with other villages and helping people out. Using Sasuke as an example, I can see Naruto trying to end hatred rather than go depressed or berserker mode at Sasuke's death.

New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast