Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Naruto's Path if Sasuke Dies

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Csdabest's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto's Path if Sasuke Dies

Everyone says Sasuke should die and want him to die before he even gets to Naruto again. What do you think will happen with Naruto if Sasuke did die before he got another confronation with one another. Naruto lost Jiraya and is about to Loose Tsunade. Don't you think Sasuke dying would break Naruto a part. I just want to hear what some of you guys think will happen if Sasuke dies.
    Please STFU talking to me about racism. www.myspace.com/csdabest
    Racism patrol needs to get off my....marbels???
    Seriously if you have a problem w/ one of my post on a personal level. PM me. Dont cloud the threads with your nonsense.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member XxVascoxX's Avatar
    Country
    Mauritius
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto's Path if Sasuke Dies

Naruto will be traumatised and reduce to ash by madara...
    Seriously i believe that sasuke will not die so soon ...but if he was to die it would result naruto to lose all hope of becoming a great shinobi....as he becoming all this strong in order to retrieve sasuke from evil...and bring him to sakura..!!

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I think if sasuke dies it will be either protecting everyone after realising all his mistakes or he will be killed by naruto. Either way I dont think naruto will be seriously traumatized because if the first scenario sasuke would die willingly and protecting everyone and in the other naruto finaly understands what must be done and kills his former friend.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Csdabest's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Im speaking of Sasuke dying. With out seeing naruto again. Just died. With Naruto knowing nothing but him just dying
    Please STFU talking to me about racism. www.myspace.com/csdabest
    Racism patrol needs to get off my....marbels???
    Seriously if you have a problem w/ one of my post on a personal level. PM me. Dont cloud the threads with your nonsense.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

if that were to happen, naruto would go a revenge rampage wiping out entire villages, naruto is by far most emotional character and short tempered too.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted KnuckleheadedNinja's Avatar
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

i think Naruto will move on. I'm mean this is a f**king ninja world you have to expect to lose some of your friends and families.

"Too much hope is the opposite of despair... an overpowering love may consume you in the end."

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member wildG's Avatar
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

none the less dear KnuckleheadedNinja naruto shown that he sees sasuke as a brother he could of easily defeat him in the valey of the end... and sasuke just shown that hes a big jerk back there and the thing is that after madara told him about his brother he shoudl get back to naruto'n'konoha and apologize for his behaviour! and rebuild uchihas ! what a morron, i love the way sasuke is fighting but heck i want to see naruto, sasuke and sakura vs Pain and madara...

Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

naruto has shown that he does not want to be your average ninja and he almost killed both haku and gaara, had sasuke not stopped naruto he would have killed gaara and had naruto not seen hakus face, he would have killed him, kabuto was lucky to survive the rasengan. naruto is not a forgiving person.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member wildG's Avatar
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Starzen View Post
    naruto has shown that he does not want to be your average ninja and he almost killed both haku and gaara, had sasuke not stopped naruto he would have killed gaara and had naruto not seen hakus face, he would have killed him, kabuto was lucky to survive the rasengan. naruto is not a forgiving person.
    i highly disagree, he lacks killing desire

Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

all killers had to start somewhere and that one kill is all that he needs to change, in his next fight with pein, thats where he'll get the taste to kill.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member jodi's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto would start chasing girls

(Hinata !!!!)

Banned MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Csdabest View Post
    Everyone says Sasuke should die and want him to die before he even gets to Naruto again. What do you think will happen with Naruto if Sasuke did die before he got another confronation with one another. Naruto lost Jiraya and is about to Loose Tsunade. Don't you think Sasuke dying would break Naruto a part. I just want to hear what some of you guys think will happen if Sasuke dies.
    naruto is tougher than you think. Granted he wouldn't take it well at all, but naruto has suffered many hardships in his life, and as a ninja, death is just one of those things that happen on a regular basis.
    His path has always been to be hokage, and sasuke's death will only push him towards it even more. He might go through a period where he thinks that he's not worthy of being hokage because he couldn't even save sasuke, but he has a shitload of people in konoha to knock him back into place.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member The Closet Pervert's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

"Naruto's path if Sasuke Dies"? My theory, in short:

Naruto shrugs shoulders, beats the crap out of Pain, beats the crap out of Madara, beats the crap out of rest of the Akatsuki, brings great revolution and peace.

Naruto's world does not revolve around Sasuke. Sure, Sasuke is Naruto's friend. He will mourn him, but it will not bring his world down. Not after losing Jiraya. He will continue to live as a Konoha shinobi, one day hopefully becoming Hokage.

Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity segua's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Seeing how Naruto is so obsessed with trying to bring Sasuke back, I'm not even sure if Naruto has realized that Sasuke won't return and if he does, it's going to be to destroy Konoha.

With that, if Sasuke dies, Naruto will try to find a way to bring Sasuke back from the other side. That is, if Naruto can't get over the fact that Sasuke-obsession he has.

(Please read from right to left.)

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Raizen's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The death of a friend is like the death of a teacher that you view as a father figure, NAruto will be angry but then it will only push him that much further to his goal of becoming hokage. It will forcce him to become strong so that he could protect all dear to him

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast