Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
1.My all time favourite is Zaraki, because he's the wisest guy in this manga - no matter what will happen he will die laughing.
2.Then it's Byakuya - he's a cold bastard and I didn't like him much, but then I saw him as a kid and...yep, I'm in love.
3. the old Orihime - as in the wacko who wanted to be a tank and cooked leek with bubblegum, and had whole different worlds in her head...
4. Kuukaku - I love her for being sexy with one arm and breaking several taboos
5. Ichigo - a punk with a love for Shakespeare, who wouldn't like that?!
Was slightly confused about the topic when I read "Favourite Bleach Character" and then was presented with a "Favourite Female Character" poll XD Voted for Orihime and my favourite above favourites would be Ichigo of course! ^^ Gotta love those bishounen and my has he grown into a fine gentleman (;
Ah, how come I didn't post in here....
So, anyway, even tho I have a lot and more favorite characters, first spot goes to...
She's my fav character of all manga btw ;D Or well, she's just so good she even has her own chart.
So, why? I'll quote myself (Bleach Awards): "Her bond with Ichigo is the pillar of Bleach. She's the one that understands him, can get him back to his old self. She's tomboyish and fun and cute and acts as only herself. She's not annoying. Her personality is extremely developed, especially her relationship to Byakuya, Kaien, Ichigo, laws etc.
Her Zanpakutou is awesome and I like her fighting style a lot because of Sode no Shirayuki and her use of kidou."
Have to mention her design, because I can't find fault in it too.
I was told that I am a lot like her, maybe that's why I like her so much..
I can never pick a favorite character, but I always loved Ichigo...Especially, in the beginning of the series because he was more confident,no emo- ish demeanor going on..I think he's getting back to his normal state, I know some people hate when he acts confident, But I love it !
Byakuya: My interest has never waiver from his character, ever since I first saw him..He is CALM, that's my favorite characteristics of his..Lastly, he's very prideful, of course, and the fact that he doesn't let anyone(except ichigo) persuade his mind..
Kenpachi; he has some of the best lines in this manga...a bloodthirsty fighter, that lives to fight, and traveling with a kid on his shoulder...what else do you need? that is the best combo...!?
Renji: I guess,he rash and somewhat reckless like ichigo, he is a loud mouth but above all, I still like his character..
Toshiro: I know he has many haters, and many fan girls...I like him for the way he is, ever since I first saw him..I don't care if he is one of the weakest captain, he's a mature kid,living an adult life..heck sometimes he's more mature than me, I like the fact that he stands up for himself, and his motivation to become stronger for the sake of a friend..I wish people would get past his fan girl base, see him for who he is..
Shunsui; He's the BEST, loves women,lazy, intelligent and drinking?! what else does he need, he's the perfect combo!
Lastly,my favorite females unohana and yoruichi...
unohana; many people tend to underrate her, but I can't wait when she proves them wrong...This woman is elegant, wise and badass! She 's able to make everyone listen to her,without engaging in any combat..
Yoruichi, for obvious reasons, badass, and one of the coolest chick ever..
2. Shunsui Kyoraku
Maybe Mayuri Kurotsuchi. He has some of the best lines in the manga, some of the most interesting abilities, interesting personality (maybe not desirable but no doubt interesting), he looks cool, and his back story intrigues me somewhat (I can't wait to read more about it).
Shunsui Kyouraku (lazy, happy-go-lucky, but can be dead serious at times - ever since I saw his interaction with Chad, near the beginning, I have been a big fan)
Urahara Kisuke (maybe I have a thing for scientists in manga? I also love his and Yoruichi's interactions)
Yoruichi (I love her personality, attitude and general care-free way of dealing with things ['things' often being read as 'Ichigo'])
and Komamura Sajin (he doesn't get enough love, but his bankai is the single coolest looking bankai in the manga - GIANT ROBOT SAMURAI FTW and he is loyal as hell - probably the most respectable captain of them all)
do have their high points...
Last edited by zimbardo; July 11, 2013 at 04:56 AM.
Come on now.... a favorite female character in Bleach ?
They're all practically lovable especially ones listed in the poll,
it's like asking to pick a favorite M&M color but they all taste good anyway.
1. Byakuya...Because very few men could wield pink petals and be as badass.
2. Renji...Two words - WICKED TATTOOS!
3. Unohana...scary with or without a sword and doesn't need big boobs to completely overwhelm a guy!
4. Kenpachi...He's like a kid---with a really big freaking sword!
5. Aizen...Because bad doesn't come any more beautiful and wicked than this (Juha Bach, you aren't nearly as cute and you shed blood too flippantly. Aizen won't bother to kill, unless he's done with someone and they're in the way.)
6. Gin...because even a snake can be loyal to the right person (In this case, Rangiku) *sobs*
7. Orihime...because when Urahara told her to stay out of the Arrancar conflict, she stuck to her guns. And she started to show some respectable strength in the fullbringer arc (But seriously, please lay of the "Kurosaki-kun!")
8. Rikichi...Man, I wish Kubo would develop this character more! I'm curious about how he's doing in the quincy war.
9. Ukitake...Sweet, gentle and a little pervy. My type of guy!
10. Grimmjow...Here kitty, kitty!