Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Thread Closed
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Battle of the Four Pillars

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Ken-Oh's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Battle of the Four Pillars

How would you like to see it go?

Pō vs Ikkaku

Ikkaku is probablly gona end up using his Bankai again, this will basicaly be a brawl. I have a feelin Ikkaku may die tho, people do need to start dyin otherwise its going to be a bit cheesey. To be honest though i'd like to see Ikkaku fight Kenpachi for title of Captain at the end of all this, that would be an awesome fight/story.

Charlotte Coolhorn vs Yumichika

I think Yumichika will probably loose too, his Zanpakuto is not that powerful when used against an opponent with the reietsu of an Espada class opponent. I hope he doesn't whip out some lame Bankai and ruin how cool it was that Ikkaku had acheived Bankai.

Abirama Redder vs Kira

I would like to see more abilities from Kira's Shikai or maybe for him to display how powerful his skills in Kidō are. It would be a nice time for him to reveal he is actually extremely powerful.

Findol vs Shūhei

I want Shūhei to have Bankai! I reckon he's a beast so i want to see him use his Shikai in this fight and then when the chips are down fighting the Espada he pulls an awesome Bankai out of nowhere!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Onomatopoeia's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Battle of the Four Pillars

Why does everyone want Hisagi to pull out a Bankai out of curiosity? Theirs little if any reason for Hisagi to pull a bankai out.

Yumichaki on the other hand... well he's been shown training for it, he's a good friend of Ikakku's, and he owned Hisagi once he pulled out his Shikai.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Hisagi bankai? As interesting as that might seem I would like to see his shikai first lol.
    I dont think caracters are going to die but I do think at some point the pillars are going to be destroyed and the fight will move on to real karakura town. Proably an espada will use sonido and destroy all pillar in .0000000001 seconds lol.
    IMO barragans fraction should be stronger than grimmjows fraction (for plot-no-jutsu sake) so unless the caracters show us something new I dont see how they are going to win.
    Maybe yumichika could win by releasing his zanpakuto's true kidou abilities and hisagi will have an uber shikai ability. Considering this is the first time kira is going to go all out and he is really pissed I think he i going to torture his oponent and bring him to his kness with his ability.
    I actually think ikkaku is going to lose, it would be too boring to see hm win the exact same way as before.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Richo's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Kira his shikai abilitie is devastating against about any opponent he hits with it. Some shinigami have the abilitie to let their sword disapear (matsumoto) and fight, on the other hand arrancar who release only got their body to defend with. This means this is nearly a automatic win for Kira unless his opponent is to fast.

Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Good point about Kira but i'm hoping there is more to him than that, he was Gin's VC so i assume he is a powerful opponet. I don't actualy beleive Hisagi has Bankai i just think it would be somthing realy cool, his loss to Yumichika was purely out of over confidence so that by no means makes him weak. He is clearly one of the most powerful and respected VC in the Gotei 13. I don't want Ikkaku to loose but he's escaped with his life too many times now. Yumichika on the other hand should definatley die, i doubt he has Bankai because of the reason most beleive he would do. His friendship with Ikkaku has gave him the assistance he would need to acheive Bankai yet he still hasn't acheived it. This is a sign that he is not one of the few who are destined to acheive Bankai.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I do agree that HIsagi is one of themore powerful VCs in the SS. He was another one of those child prodigies, like gin, byakuya, and hitsugaya. Of course, he was but a little child when gin and byakuya were child prodigies, so understandably, he isn't a captain yet.

I would like to see some serious fighting from him, we havn't even seen his shikai yet.

Lastly, I do think that hisagi is stronger than kira, if you remember the training session, hisagi was one of the monitors while kira, renji, and momo were still students, and all of them called hisagi famous because he supposedly already was serving in the gotei 13 while still in the academy, and because he was in consideration to be a seated officer.

Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy01741 View Post
    I do agree that HIsagi is one of themore powerful VCs in the SS. He was another one of those child prodigies, like gin, byakuya, and hitsugaya. Of course, he was but a little child when gin and byakuya were child prodigies, so understandably, he isn't a captain yet.

I would like to see some serious fighting from him, we havn't even seen his shikai yet.

Lastly, I do think that hisagi is stronger than kira, if you remember the training session, hisagi was one of the monitors while kira, renji, and momo were still students, and all of them called hisagi famous because he supposedly already was serving in the gotei 13 while still in the academy, and because he was in consideration to be a seated officer.

Whats the episode with that flashback in it? I would like to re-watch that episode because you get to see abit of Aizen and Gin fighting.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

THat would be episode 46 (thank you wikipedia).

Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy01741 View Post
    THat would be episode 46 (thank you wikipedia).
    I looked on Wiki but it was only episode names, no descriptions. Then again Authentic Records! School of Soul Reapers does sound about right for that episode. Cheers

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member hossice's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

if yumichikas opponent already went release then there is no need for bankai when he's not in shikai!

i want the hisagi battle to be the best. i mean his opponent is my fav. out of all 4 then izurus. but definitly shikai.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Starky-08's Avatar
    Country
    Ireland
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah I can't wait to see Hisagi's Shikai, and I have a feeling someone will die soon, maybe none of these four but maybe another character.

Click Image to Join
    I'm in need of members! and Mods!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Raizen's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think hisagi will show bankai now especially since he has not shown shikai.
    And I see kira finishing off his opponent ruthlessly.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh yeah, I just realized something, everybody with ichigo-like hair is a child prodigy or pretty powerful (for their age). Ichigo of course learned the ropes pretty quickly, and already knew bankai with less than a year of training. Kaien was also a childhood prodigy as his sister stated. Hisagi is also a child prodigy. So my theory is that kubo likes to make those with ichigo-like hair powerful lol.

I hope that means Hisagi is more powerful than depicted in the SS arc (where he was beaten by yumichika's shikai).

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Onomatopoeia View Post
    Why does everyone want Hisagi to pull out a Bankai out of curiosity? Theirs little if any reason for Hisagi to pull a bankai out.

Yumichaki on the other hand... well he's been shown training for it, he's a good friend of Ikakku's, and he owned Hisagi once he pulled out his Shikai.
    Yumichika's Shikai ability is sort of an unfair one.
    It literally drains spiritual energy, leaving the enemy weakened and unable to battle.

Hisage has no need to use Bankai, in fact the ONLY Vice Captain currently in the Winter War that deserves a Bankai is the 1st Squad VC, given that he is only one step under Genryuusai. (not counting the other Captains of course).
    He may very well even be stronger than some Captains (such as Hitsugaya, and Mayuri).

I'm gonna guess that a lot of the Shinigami will lose these fights, otherwise Aizen wouldn't be as confident as he was.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

How would I like to see it go?Don't care really as long as they end QUICKLY.
    @Flight-47 You are talking 'bout the VC who got one hit KO by Ichigo?

Thread Closed
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast