Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Thread Closed
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: What's the Winter War Going to be Like?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner variety927's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

What's the Winter War Going to be Like?

is it going to be in karakura, soul society, or hueco mundo? or even all three?
    what do you think?

Kyubbi Naruto gave me permission to use this awesome sig

Spoiler show

OHHH! SO called that.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member OrangeRat's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: whats the winter battle going to be like?

The battle will most likely be in Karakura, as that was where Aizen wants to create the key.

How much do you wanna bet Ichigo's whole school will participate in some way?

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impel Down's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

The whole school? Um, no. Maybe those three guys (Keigo, Takiusa, and Mieno or whatever) could fight some lower arrancar or something, but not the whole school. As for place, probably Karakura town, or maybe in the dimension where the King is.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

^ I don't mean that they'd all have battles, but they'd be in the background somewhere. Not that I really want it to happen.

I'm revising my theorybecause of Impel Down:
    It will start in Karakura and Ichigo and the team will follow Aizen into the King's realm

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I am powerful enough to alter opinions. Worship me.

But, with what you've said, okay, that makes more sense. It's not like Ichigo has known them all ALL the time, but maybe with the battle, it gives off enough reiatsu that they all get enough power to see ghosts.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It just seems like something a shounen anime would do, plus they are disinct enough that it seems odd for Kubo to completely drop them... Maybe they went they same way as the early arrancar.

The other shinigami that we haven't seen since the Soul Society arc should make an appearance, using that logic.

But I wonder whether or not the dead Espadas will be replaced. I don't think new ones would get as much of an impact as the current ones, if they die shortly after being introduced.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, Wonderwise should get into the Espada, but I dunno if he'd be Noveno or Sixta...or Octavo, since Szayel may die soon. A sergically restored Luppi could some back into the Espada, possibly, and maybe some other Privaron Espada. Or some of the Fracion could get risen up. It's very interesting to think of possibilities.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

But would it really be fair to expect Kubo to come up with new designs?

If the arc ends soon, maybe only 9 and 6 will be replaced. I'd rather see a Frankenstein Szayel over Luppi any day. It seems like something he'd do to himself.

And Wonderwice definately needs to become and Espada, the closer to #1, the better.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ShinobiWrath's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm sure the Wineter Battle is going to be epic. Each able bodied captain using thier specialties against the arrancar and hollows and such. We may even see the Vizards in action. Most likely like Impel said the battel will take place in Karakura Town and Maybe even SS too simply to stall any captains that may prove a threat to Aizen's key preparation. Interested in seeing what comes of it.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Vegetoacs's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

The winter battle will be most likely held in krakura, in large part due to the fact that war between two prepared nations is almost always conducted on neutral ground. HM is where Aizen possess his advantage, SS is where yammato (He's the commander of the military in SS, dont forget) Possesses his advantage, although aizen does know a great deal about SS in terms of it's capabilities, and most likely analysed this for months or even years before his defection, it's likely SS will have gone through a few defensive changes to prepare it for the onslaught of the espada, should they attack.

Moving on from scene, the Espada will most likely include wonderwiess, purely because a moderatly big deal was made about his creation. It's unlikely that any arrancar ascends or descends their rank or caste, so i doubt we'll see any fraccion ascend to espada, mostly because they're indicated largely as gillians. Wonderwiess is likely a reserve aizen's keeping to fill a spot when one of his espada dies, and there may be others?

We're still definilty stuck for where the vizards stand, as it's unlikely some of the more hardassed SS captains will simply accept their help, although they'll likely be key players in the war due to the dual nature of their power that the SS captains do not possess, and without which, are largely screwed.

Perhaps the greatest thing we have to look forward to during the Winter War will be Bankais and Releases. I cannot wait for the captain bankais, nor can i wait to see some top level espada releases. Vastrolorde Release anyone? Yammato Bankai? XD

While the winter war most likely won't be written directly after this HM arc, it isnt far off :O

As a sidenote...anyone think we'll see considerable training and defensive preperations take place before the war? Surely SS will have to gain an edge somewhere.....

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Richo's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Vegetoacs View Post
    Perhaps the greatest thing we have to look forward to during the Winter War will be Bankais and Releases. I cannot wait for the captain bankais, nor can i wait to see some top level espada releases. Vastrolorde Release anyone? Yammato Bankai? XD
    I pitty any arrancar uptill espade 3-4 who faces yamamato in battle as he just kills them with his shikai reiatsu...

Quote Quote:
    As a sidenote...anyone think we'll see considerable training and defensive preperations take place before the war? Surely SS will have to gain an edge somewhere.....
    i doubt we will see any new rechniques uptill the last moment (kubo likes this very much apparentlty), as shown in the past he will show minor training off pple not showing very much and when they fight they show off new powers.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I highly doubt Yamamoto is THAT powerful. Wow, lots of fire. That's not going to obliterate Ulquiorra or someone around that level. Really, the best I think Yamamoto can do in shikai is 6-7 Espada. Bankai, he may be able to take on Noitora.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member 000's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Is that Winter War even going to happen? I mean, there is a possibility that Aizen will obtain the means to go to the King's Realm in this arc...

And, where the entry place to King is located? Maybe, in order to go there you have to be in SS? as it is a place where SS King lived.
    Quote Originally Posted by Impel Down View Post
    I highly doubt Yamamoto is THAT powerful. Wow, lots of fire. That's not going to obliterate Ulquiorra or someone around that level. Really, the best I think Yamamoto can do in shikai is 6-7 Espada. Bankai, he may be able to take on Noitora.
    Come on, old man Yama is THE most powerful SS cap. He, I think, even could stand against #1.

It would be intrersting if SS somehow managed to repair that execution device. I mean it is a superweapon on its own. Just imagine someone actually wielding it...

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, seeing as Ichigo, you know, blocked it in shikai, it can't be THAT powerful. I doubt it'll be used, or even if they could use it.

And they never said that he was the absolute strongest, just that he's the leader (since he's been around for like 2000 years), and they show that he is, of course, very powerful. But even if he is as powerful as everyone thinks, to think that he could beat the Primero is just silly.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Richo's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

we actualy have no idea how the power difference is at the espada level, however what we have seen uptill now:
    yami cant stand ichigo his bankai (ichigo slaughters yami with his bankai)
    grimjoww showed some trouble with ichigo his bankai (GJ unreleased)
    Ulquiora slaughterd ichigo (due the short duration off his mask and fatique)
    ichigo did beat GJ (presumed with the help from shirosaki)
    when the noitorra fight is finished (if ichigo beats him that is and doesnt run on forehand), we will have a better estimation on the power differenced at espada level.

on the excecution device: it has the power off 1 million zanpakatou and is meant to kill every captain class shinigami with 1 stroke.

Thread Closed
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast