Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
Thread Closed
Page 113 of 134 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 123 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 2003

Thread: Beelzebub Hangout Thread

  1. #1681
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32,922
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Beelzebub by Tamura Ryuhei

    I think we could see both wuss fight, like them slapping each other pathetically and stuff. It'd suit both well.

  2. #1682
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Hamy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Sátántangó
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    1,555
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Beelzebub by Tamura Ryuhei

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    I think we could see both wuss fight, like them slapping each other pathetically and stuff. It'd suit both well.
    I don't think Furuichi would be THAT much of a wuss to devolve to slapping a kid - it would be an all time low for him. Though then again his issue would be En's nannies who'd completely obliterate him if he were to lay a finger on En - let alone a slap

  3. #1683
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teeba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Cave of Wonders
    Country
    Pakistan
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,810
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Beelzebub by Tamura Ryuhei

    ^ That's a very good point! In fact, if Furuichi did anything to En, itcould be misinterpreted as hostility towards the Behemoth team as well. *puts on her pondering face*. I guess the General will have to prepare himself accordingly.

    You know, the more I think about this upcoming "battle" the more baffling it sounds. The author could totally troll us by making Lamia flip her shit at the thought of being fought over like a prize. I wonder what she'll make of this. xD

  4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  5. #1684
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Black Hawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    near Munich
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    637
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Beelzebub by Tamura Ryuhei

    Quote Originally Posted by Teeba View Post
    ^ That's a very good point! In fact, if Furuichi did anything to En, itcould be misinterpreted as hostility towards the Behemoth team as well. *puts on her pondering face*. I guess the General will have to prepare himself accordingly.

    You know, the more I think about this upcoming "battle" the more baffling it sounds. The author could totally troll us by making Lamia flip her shit at the thought of being fought over like a prize. I wonder what she'll make of this. xD

    Also a very good Point, i think she was say something like that befor. On that message transfer or first time alone by the 3 maids. That is more Laminas Way. It´s like, Lamina kick Oga for helping or defeating and say then Hilda can do this all alone.
    But a call out is speaking and when Furichi run away. Lord En will cry fire tears XD.


    Other thing, in the last Chapters, we see so much demons, release there strengh without contractor. Only Oga and Beel, need this special contractor for release the Power. Isn´t it a little bit weird, to say demon need a contractor to release there full power. Later we see Demons which fight with there power, "in the Humanworld". Listen to me like a Rulebreak.

  6. #1685
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Hamy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Sátántangó
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    1,555
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Beelzebub by Tamura Ryuhei

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Hawk View Post
    Other thing, in the last Chapters, we see so much demons, release there strengh without contractor. Only Oga and Beel, need this special contractor for release the Power. Isn´t it a little bit weird, to say demon need a contractor to release there full power. Later we see Demons which fight with there power, "in the Humanworld". Listen to me like a Rulebreak.
    Doesn't mean just because they've used their power that it is the full extent of their abilities - in other words they're a lot stronger than what we've seen but thankfully being in the human world they've been limited enough so that at least Oga has a fighting chance otherwise we wouldn't be following Beel and Oga. Also considering the techniques Oga-bub released you really do see the difference between just firing jet black streams of energy or high speed cutting. So I don't see much of a rule break here - Baby Beel isn't going to be growing to the monstrous size he did in the demon world now is he XD

  7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  8. #1686
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Black Hawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    near Munich
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    637
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Beelzebub by Tamura Ryuhei

    Quote Originally Posted by Hamy View Post
    Doesn't mean just because they've used their power that it is the full extent of their abilities - in other words they're a lot stronger than what we've seen but thankfully being in the human world they've been limited enough so that at least Oga has a fighting chance otherwise we wouldn't be following Beel and Oga. Also considering the techniques Oga-bub released you really do see the difference between just firing jet black streams of energy or high speed cutting. So I don't see much of a rule break here - Baby Beel isn't going to be growing to the monstrous size he did in the demon world now is he XD
    There i see the Problem i see. I mean when the best Demon, get only knock out, with complete fusion and Baby Beel´s SUPREME ATTACK. There is nothing better as a supreme Attack. When Oga and Beel have a Demon World about, for what ever. Then could this be a Problem, i mean for shounen Story. It getting always better also the Opponents. The Rest of the Pillar Squad Behemoth, should be stronger.
    A Problem for the Story is see. That never should mean, someone should die. No No No. I should go back with Comedy and Jokes, also when a few of dem Dissapear about translation.

    When a Pillar Squad General get a Contractor. Should this be like a Match Toujou vs. Oga only with demon Power. I hope that would never happen, but a possible Way.

  9. #1687
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Hamy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Sátántangó
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    1,555
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Beelzebub by Tamura Ryuhei

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Hawk View Post
    There i see the Problem i see. I mean when the best Demon, get only knock out, with complete fusion and Baby Beel´s SUPREME ATTACK. There is nothing better as a supreme Attack. When Oga and Beel have a Demon World about, for what ever. Then could this be a Problem, i mean for shounen Story. It getting always better also the Opponents. The Rest of the Pillar Squad Behemoth, should be stronger.
    A Problem for the Story is see. That never should mean, someone should die. No No No. I should go back with Comedy and Jokes, also when a few of dem Dissapear about translation.

    When a Pillar Squad General get a Contractor. Should this be like a Match Toujou vs. Oga only with demon Power. I hope that would never happen, but a possible Way.
    Seems like you're out for blood - might as well dash your hopes given that this is a humor manga so death even with the best technique is highly implausible only through executions (i.e. these guys who just lost are killed off by Behemoth) case in point is Allain Dellon :P. Since this isn't exactly a pure action manga yes the best techniques by the protagonists generally won't mean a fatal hit even in the demon world unless of course their enemy is a complete monster - if its a humanoid don't expect it to kill them - not sure why you'd find fault here.

    Secondly I don't see why you're faulting Beelzebub for following shounen logic - of course the enemies will get stronger that's pretty much a given not like we've seen Beelzebub avoid the shounen tropes only inject humor that it seems fresh. In any case its not as if we have a complete % of just how limited demons are without a contractor - especially for demons who have quite a good grasp of their powers (i.e. Hilda and the Behemoth Squad) - there might be a quite a margin but how big is up to the air until we see one of the squads acquire a contractor, which again wouldn't be far off should they opt to prepare more as they did try so in the beginning.

    Sides it Beelzebub is trying to incorporate humor whenever it can - even when there is action - case in point Allain sword, Oga-Bub stripping, and Furuichi pedo all done while there was "action" in the chapter. Jokes may not have been as plentiful as say the training arc but it is trying to find balance with action and humor so this is pretty much inevitable path, might as well accept it as this is pretty much what Beelzebub is heading for.

  10. #1688
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ErosVp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Country
    Brazil
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,094
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Beelzebub by Tamura Ryuhei

    You also must have another thing in mind: That is the the supreme attack he has now! After a weekend training!!!
    It doesn't mean Oga won't get better attacks, maybe even without the fusion (that would be the best). Its like the gomu gomu no bazooka was Luffy ultimate atack in OP, after that came the gomu gomu no jet bazooka, after that giant bazooka, etc...

    What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpass all others?
    Whatever you desire.... That is here... Tower of God!

  11. #1689
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Black Hawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    near Munich
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    637
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Beelzebub by Tamura Ryuhei

    @Hamy The Balance of Humor and Action is very good there is nothing to say. But at a few Chapters u can read TL note. In jap. that means thatm after translation the Joke doesn´t work. At the rest u right, u can see it only from the last Chapter. Really really many Humor. To rest might a miss understanding, i was saying. No death Charachters in this Manga. Death by permanment tickle is also a Death or 15meter mark. With the other points i understand your arguments.

    @ErosVP
    I see, I see u mean with the Story and growing of Oga and Beel. They will getting more stronger and get some new Technique with a new Finisher. Yeah that is possible, that will come. Only one argument i will bring in. This Finisher was no new. First Demon knoe Beelzebub original Form with the Wings. Let me ask u this Question. How could Hilda know the Attack?? When they learn it, in the training Arc.

  12. #1690
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member luffyg2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Posts
    368
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Beelzebub by Tamura Ryuhei

    It ended without anyone else having to fight except Oga and Hilda.. well I guess that this mean more demons will come because the others have been training to fight demons too and we cant let that training be for nothing..

  13. #1691
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member daman246's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    somewhere in the midst of this planet
    Country
    United States
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,659
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Beelzebub by Tamura Ryuhei


  14. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
  15. #1692
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32,922
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Beelzebub by Tamura Ryuhei

    Quote Originally Posted by Hamy View Post
    I don't think Furuichi would be THAT much of a wuss to devolve to slapping a kid - it would be an all time low for him. Though then again his issue would be En's nannies who'd completely obliterate him if he were to lay a finger on En - let alone a slap
    It's Furuichi, if I recall he's had a girl fight for him or something. Of course he'd be a wuss enough to devolve to slapping a kid, and his excuse is that the kid's a demon. Plus, Furuichi's not a fighter, though I think he'd have to be more scared of Lamia. :x

  16. #1693
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zatono's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,778
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Beelzebub by Tamura Ryuhei

    Chapter is out! Get it here: http://www.manga2u.com/Beelzebub/110/01/

    At least things didn't turn out as ridiculous as I thought they would...

  17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  18. #1694
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member sabret00the's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    London, UK
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Age
    34
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,654
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Beelzebub by Tamura Ryuhei

    Am I the only one thinking "Urghh".
    *Have you taken a look at Onepunch-Man? You should consider it, it's a great manga!

  19. #1695
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Pirulito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Black Rome
    Country
    Brazil
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,310
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Beelzebub by Tamura Ryuhei

    Look who are in the cover! I miss those guys!
    And I'm just thinking why Natsume didn't show up in this chapter since he was with Himekawa and Kanzaki.

    I didn't like the idea of body swap, but it may be funny. What I really liked it is Furuichi as the center of this war, haha.

    Se entendeu essa frase, entre nessa bagaça

Thread Closed
Page 113 of 134 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 123 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts