Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Thread Closed
Page 134 of 134 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134
Results 1,996 to 2,003 of 2003

Thread: Beelzebub Hangout Thread

Scanlator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member raDar's Avatar
    Country
    Sunspear
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub Hangout Thread

Quote Originally Posted by daman246 View Post
    A manga doesnt get cancelled after it passes a certain chapter around 40+ it justs gets rushed and ends quickly instead of cancellation
    Eh? Isn't that the same as getting cancelled? All WSJ series that were cancelled are not just removed from the magazine without a (at least) proper ending. They don't just remove the series in the next issue with an open plot or something. So regardless of length, a manga can get cancelled anytime.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted lawlett-kun's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I understand many people can get frustrated with the Beel manga. Many people probably are looking for some non-stop fights haha. Well no. I enjoyed Beel from the very first chapter. I started reading it even before it became mainstream

News Writer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zeltrax's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

It's the same for me.
    Tbh, beelzebub is not really mainstream. The comedy is more than the action and Oda fights..like a boss.
    Beel is so much different from your usual shounen and Oda is a no-nonsense kind of character and he fights..because he enjoys fighting..at least most of the time.
    This time(current arc) might be a pain for him.
    Beelzebub still faces the danger of being cancelled, the same can be said for Mago. I'm using mago to compare to beelze because both once had been selling great and was also very high in the ToCs. And now both are either just above or at the bottom 5, only occasionally coming really high.

Quote Quote:
    So regardless of length, a manga can get cancelled anytime.
    This. Unless your volume sells alot. As in, really alot like HxH, Op, naruto. Or else you still risk getting cancelled.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted lawlett-kun's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zeltrax View Post
    It's the same for me.
    Tbh, beelzebub is not really mainstream. The comedy is more than the action and Oda fights..like a boss.
    Beel is so much different from your usual shounen and Oda is a no-nonsense kind of character and he fights..because he enjoys fighting..at least most of the time.
    This time(current arc) might be a pain for him.
    Beelzebub still faces the danger of being cancelled, the same can be said for Mago. I'm using mago to compare to beelze because both once had been selling great and was also very high in the ToCs. And now both are either just above or at the bottom 5, only occasionally coming really high.

This. Unless your volume sells alot. As in, really alot like HxH, Op, naruto. Or else you still risk getting cancelled.
    Yeah I kinda agree i guess. Well I mean i hope people will start buying beel volumes prease....

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Black Hawk's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

But i can´t believe that Beelzebub will be cancelled, there is no Sign for it. I mean its a Gag Manga with unusall Maincharachter. But sometimes when i look it the Hangout old discuss Thread, that special the young ones wnat only Action. But Beelzebub start as a GagManga and will be end as that. Why should the turn like KHR, the most people who was reading befor KHR say. I stop reading after it was only action, that shows me people want more Humour in Manga and that is Beelzebub. And that selling problem of Mangas, is a problem that any series have. Special the unknown or smaller ones.

Artists of MH 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shinsengumi's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

i just came to congratulate the new Beelzebub subforum and here i read the series may actually get cancelled . i hope it never does , its awesome and unique

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner shiemi's Avatar
    Country
    El Salvador
    Post Thanks / Like

if beelzebub is canceled, it would be a great loss .. this series is the best!!
    I hope people start buying volumes

Now Sentient! 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member MangaHelpers's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

This thread is now closed it has a continuation thread Here

Thread Closed
Page 134 of 134 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134