Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 63 of 134 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 ... LastLast

Thread: Beelzebub Hangout Thread

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Hamy's Avatar
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub by Tamura Ryuhei

Out on Mangafox.
    Awww what a shame I had thought the misunderstanding was caused by something funny Ah well least it didn't last long.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Micronesia
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder whether Oga really didn't remember. Maybe he got an... amnesia or something

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Arrogance's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

"Are they sharp....O they are sharp!" AHAHAHAHAHA, o man I was laughing hard at that one. I'm honestly confused at why Oga didn't know who he was after all that. Something had to have happened to him to make him forget because I don't even think Oga can be that stupid . I liked how we got to see how Miki got his scars too. It was a good and short flashback. I'm glad to know that its not going to be one of those ones that will last 3 to 4 chapters but it was just enough to tell us whats we need to know and what is going on in the mind of Miki. Can't wait for next week to try and get this whole mess figured out.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Black Hawk's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I didn´t understand this Chapter. What is Miki´s Problem with Oga???
    That he can´t remember him, that he never saw him as a friend?? When i read this chapter, i saw nothing what speaks for miki. He only hang around with them. Do nothing, don´t speak with him and never crow up with them. Only Miki little Brain, say dem are your friends.
    Also in the last page, when oga hit Miki. Miki got no problem with dem other Thugs. Overall it was Oga´s problem and fight. And Oga only accept, Furichi, strengh and power. And in the early Chapters, Chapter 3 was it. It was written, the best parents for Beel, are. selffish, powerful and ......... for what this chapter was good.

So for what stand this Chapter??? For Miki is angry about Oga beat him up on last Day or Oga im not so weak like befor???
    That i call this last week the "Im so weak week cause OP got the same situation.

Banned 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Your little rant is probably the reason baby beel doesn't like Miki either. He couldn't stand Miki from the first time he laid eyes on him.

Scanlator 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Jinoh's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Black Hawk View Post
    I didn´t understand this Chapter. What is Miki´s Problem with Oga???
    That he can´t remember him, that he never saw him as a friend?? When i read this chapter, i saw nothing what speaks for miki. He only hang around with them. Do nothing, don´t speak with him and never crow up with them. Only Miki little Brain, say dem are your friends.
    Also in the last page, when oga hit Miki. Miki got no problem with dem other Thugs. Overall it was Oga´s problem and fight. And Oga only accept, Furichi, strengh and power. And in the early Chapters, Chapter 3 was it. It was written, the best parents for Beel, are. selffish, powerful and ......... for what this chapter was good.

So for what stand this Chapter??? For Miki is angry about Oga beat him up on last Day or Oga im not so weak like befor???
    That i call this last week the "Im so weak week cause OP got the same situation.
    It's the fact that Oga treated him roughly like that on the last day to protect him. Miki feels betrayed because Oga shouldn't have taken it far like that.

Miki sure as hell understood the first time. But the second time without even asking or caring for Miki who wanted to go and help him. Oga just beat him up without question. Miki wanted to make a good memory with Oga and have Oga actually recognize him as a friend. Oga went and crushed their friendship. But on the other han,. Oga didn't want huge amount of thugs to touch Miki.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ksfst's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jinoh View Post
    It's the fact that Oga treated him roughly like that on the last day to protect him. Miki feels betrayed because Oga shouldn't have taken it far like that.

Miki sure as hell understood the first time. But the second time without even asking or caring for Miki who wanted to go and help him. Oga just beat him up without question. Miki wanted to make a good memory with Oga and have Oga actually recognize him as a friend. Oga went and crushed their friendship. But on the other han,. Oga didn't want huge amount of thugs to touch Miki.
    But still, he is overreacting. Searching vengeance of this kind (wanting to beat Oga to death) because of that incident is just stupid of his part. Oh well, that's why I don't Oga to lose to him. Miki seems to be a spoiled kid.
    Black Stones

Scanlator 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Jinoh's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ksfst View Post
    But still, he is overreacting. Searching vengeance of this kind (wanting to beat Oga to death) because of that incident is just stupid of his part. Oh well, that's why I don't Oga to lose to him. Miki seems to be a spoiled kid.
    I personally think Miki has all the right to do so. Some choose to hate Oga, some would just get over it and some just want revenge.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Black Hawk's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jinoh View Post

But understandment of Friendship is more like, hang around with people 2 hours. It´s like grow up with them or had a special moments.
    Also when Miki speaks about, how his mother take care of his wounds. The only point is possible have a good memory and that last beating was rough. OK, But why those revenge wishes. Miki is a more crazy then, creepy Furichi. :P

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member brigid001's Avatar
    Country
    Ireland
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey guys. It looks like beelzebub is getting a short anime project/episode (not sure how to phrase it lol) for jump super anime tour. Here's the news:
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...per-anime-tour
    Last edited by brigid001; June 30, 2010 at 07:15 PM.
    Fave Manga:
    20th Century Boys, Alive:The Final Evolution, Bokurano, Hunter x Hunter, Kamisama no Iutoori, Liar Game, Reborn,
    Shingeki no Kyojin, Shinigamisama ni Saigo no Onegai wo, Zetman.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ksfst's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by brigid001 View Post
    Hey guys. It looks like beelzebub is getting a short anime project for jump super anime tour. Here's the news:
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...per-anime-tour

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    FUCK YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Now I'm having a nice day!!! Awesome news!
    I wonder what studio will animate it and what part of the manga they will animate, I hope they animate all we have until now, kinda impossible, but I'm hoping
    Black Stones

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Akiyama's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It's just one episode, and it will be out around December. They can pick any chapter(s) they want to animate.
    Baby Beel looks sad in the preview picture.

Artists of MH 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member jamjamstyle's Avatar
    Country
    North Pole
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler 67, trans by Samnas

Spoiler show
    To visit my deviantart --> http://jamjamstyle.deviantart.com

14. Thanks 8 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member masgrande's Avatar
    Country
    Puerto Rico