Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 756 by cnet128 , Bleach 592 by cnet128
Page 130 of 232 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 128 129 130 131 132 140 180 230 ... LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 3469

Thread: Old Discussion/Prediction Threads

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ShirubiaLamperouge's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tsubasa RC 212 Discussion / 213 Predictions Thread

Only one Tokyo... That would actually be brilliant. And it's perfectly possible. I don't know about nihon being the same world, I think that it's its own world, like ceres and valeria, but acid Tokyo, holic tokyo and clow... And, if clow and holic ARE the same Tokyo, then there is officially only one clow reed. He wouldn't be born again exactly the same in the same world.

Lol: A!Tokyo, C!Tokyo, H!Tokyo...

RIP Mopsy, my adorable, psychotic, half blind and overall quite epically seishirou-esque rabbit.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member watanuki01/04's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah sorry, u guys are right, that government office building must be from acid tokyo. Its fits in with what FWR is talking about, 'a desert land, a reservoir of water, and two towers'. Fits perfectly!
    Not sure what he's goin on about with: 'the sound of the names'. Any ideas anyone?

Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess that everyone in clow and acid tokyo have japanese sounding names? And holic tokyo, for that matter. But then in that case we'd have to link hanshin and edonis and piffle and wherever else they went that had japanese names.
    Oh my god. Clow is "Kuro" in japanese, and is written with the kanji for "eternal" and "tower". Is that blatant or what?

RIP Mopsy, my adorable, psychotic, half blind and overall quite epically seishirou-esque rabbit.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Vande's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Kuro = Kurogane...my god could he be Clow (lmao)

Clow and A! Tokyo being the same is WTF!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Faiell's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh. My. God.

I... I kind of get it but I'm just confused. ; w ;
    I've had to read it like five times.

But... what just happened?? Did Tokyo just pop out from nowhere?? @ - @

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner frostmourne4's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It just occured to me, R!Syaoran and the people in Clow both speaking the same language when he first went there should have been a major hint.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I am stunt !

But I'd like to say something to those who said that Syaoran is an idiot for not having grabbed Sakura hand. I'd like to say that : WE DON'T KNOW WHY HE HESITATED ! If he did surely there's a big reason and I can't wait to find out. After having seen all these twist you should not be doubting that there is a reason behind that.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It was kinda hard to see when time started moving again because manga is... not-moving. So when the black stuff started to move around Sakura I almost didn't notice. And I didn't notice that Syaoran didn't take her hand because it didn't really have a clear view of when she was completely engulfed. Yeah, that really threw me off.

Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

She told him what her real name was, didn't she? He yelled out sakura and she said "Sakura?... No, my name is..." or something and then he looked shocked and drew back his hand. You'd think he'd be over that by now. Seeing as he was so very determined to go back to that time. What it looked like was that he was trying to decide whether to stop whatever FWR is doing and rescue csakuras body or go and take rsakura's hand.

And the language... DUH. All these little details that clamp threw in, and none of us picked up on it.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, so we finally got heavy into the time traveling aspect of the series.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

@shirubia - Ahh, I remember that she told him her name but I don't remember when... Remind me?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner frostmourne4's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

When Fei Wong captured her, here.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes he hesitated when Sakura said that her name was different. But I is probable that there is something more. Maybe Syaoran realised who she really was or something. I'm pretty sure there's something more than him just being shock of her never told him her true name. After all he himself, never said is true name as well.

And he didn't hesitate when Sakura told him that her real name wasn't Sakura. He hesitated 2 pages after.

It is obvious that there is something bigger behind that hesitation.
    Last edited by oralyon; February 05, 2009 at 09:38 PM.

Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

It's interesting... FWR really does seem to know exactly what rsyaoran will do. He predicts him hesitating and choosing to go back in time, both of which have proved to be very important to FWR's plan.
    And also, this might just be irrelevant, and seeing as Fai and Kurogane didn't pick up on it it's even more likely to be so, but FWR said "I suppose mere artificial beings are ultimately of limited use. Unlike the real thing." and in the second sentence there's a shot of CLONE sakura's body. Which makes no sense at all, because supposedly real sakura's body was destroyed, and FWR said so while talking to himself, and there's no reason for him to lie to himself. So it was probably just a random little aside, but it still bugs me. It just seems weird to have that particular shot with that statement.
    And "the demise and the truth of their journey awaits."? Ok, so most of those lines are just for dramatic effect, but still.

I think the hesitation was still for the same reason. Although I'm not sure what was with the flashback of sakura, I think he hears her real name in the scene where he looks shocked. I really want to know what her real name is, because if it's enough to make him pull back and not save her then it must be pretty significant.
    Last edited by ShirubiaLamperouge; February 05, 2009 at 09:44 PM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Tsubasaholic's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

He's got such a guilt complex about not grabbing her hand that his reason has to be absolutely HUGE if he doesn't do it twice and if it's so huge why did he wind back time in the first place and mess everything up so badly? *sigh* just when I'd gotten over being annoyed with R!Syaoran he goes and does something so monumentally stupid that I dislike him all over again.

I'd be surprised if the body's not C!Sakura. They make such a fuss about having body memories of all the dimensions and it was pretty obviously the clone who had them that it would be impossible for it not to be her.
    Welcome to the NEW WORLD

God save you if
    it is right
    that he should do so

*tcha*

Page 130 of 232 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 128 129 130 131 132 140 180 230 ... LastLast