Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi
Page 220 of 232 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 218 219 220 221 222 230 ... LastLast
Results 3,286 to 3,300 of 3469

Thread: Old Discussion/Prediction Threads

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member PirateFiend's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tsubasa RC 224 Discussions / 225 Predictions Thread

karla_isela: the problem with that is that C!Syaoran seems to have been born as a small child to his own parents and WAS taught all those things from early childhood.

What I find interesting is that it's mentioned somewhere that R!Syaoran picked up the kicking style from learning with C!Syaoran through his eye, while he was in the tube--not from his father. Why would C!Syaoran not teach R!Syaoran the kicking style he first learned? That's kind of interesting.
    "No cause is lost if there is but one fool left to fight for it."
    "The heart may be weak. And sometimes, it may even give in.
    But... deep down, there's a light that never goes out
    ."

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Silversakura's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hhmm, you're right, PL. Why would he have not already learned how to kick...

Man, it seems like everything is being questioned again. Tons of theories and only a few answers.

I'll be your Sakura if you'll be my Syaoran.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member DontWakeMeUp's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

-still sticking to original theory about the clones not being the original parents and that this whole thing was only caused by the time distortion- :|

SS: Isn't always more questions than answers? xD

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner saphirablossom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

SS and PF: That's a pretty question. Why would he have been trained in sword fighting, which we all remember wasn't really C!Syaoran's forte, and not in hand-to-hand (or rather foot to foot!) combat which he was good at. I mean, he learned it all from Seishiro at a young age, but only started to learn sword fighting when Kurogane bought him one in Outo...
    This only seems to make me think more and more that Seishiro, as well as Fuuma, Kamui, and Subaru, still have some sort of role to play. They really just knew (and still know) [I]too much[I] to be random bystanders.

Wait...! *le gasp* Maybe the clones aren't R!Syaoran's parents (watch out for pure crack-istic theory XD)!!
    C!Sakura did say that it was technically impossible for C!Syaoran to give birth to the one he was cloned from, and given the fact that R!Syaoran wasn't taught how to kick Seishiro-style... Could it be immensely far-fetched to believe that maybe the clones are CCS!Syaoran's parents, that CCS!Sakura gave them her wand so that her Syaoran could be trained in magic so that they could meet in the 'future'. It could explain how C!Syaoran got the jian sword, since it's passed down in the Li family, and it would then make CCS!Sakura's appearance more logical. Somewhere in CCS, Syaoran mentions that his mother saw his coming to Tokyo from Hong Kong in a dream, where he meets his Sakura, namely, the CCS one.
    The only problem with my borderline crack theory is that:
    1. CCS!Syaoran has older sisters, which haven't appeared at all;
    2. CCS!Syaoran's father is mentioned to be dead, and we don't want to see C!Syaoran dead...;
    3. CCS!Syaoran's mother is said to be Yelan Li, though this one fact can be thrown aside since she doesn't appear in the manga, and only in the filler movie, so it doesn't count.
    Mind you, C!Syaoran's death would put an end to their circle... but then if R!Syaoran wasn't their son, there wouldn't be a circle in the first place...

Darn it! When is Ch. 225 released?! XD
    The great art of life is sensation, to feel that we exist, even in pain. And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years...

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member PirateFiend's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, nice try. It'll be fun to see which of our guesses are totally wrong, and which are kind of right. I'm banking with DWMU in that I think the parent situation is a distortion--C!Sakura did say it shouldn't be able to happen. And it IS bizarre.

I think I'm going to stick to my theory that this child Syaoran we're seeing could possibly be Watanuki. Maaaaaybe. Although I'm pretty sure it's nowhere near correct. :-P I AM sure this is a distortion, and there's something more to it we just have to find out about.

Ho-ly cow, I'm going to wear a figurative hole into the figurative floor waiting for this chappie. Where is it...?
    Last edited by PirateFiend; July 29, 2009 at 03:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    "No cause is lost if there is but one fool left to fight for it."
    "The heart may be weak. And sometimes, it may even give in.
    But... deep down, there's a light that never goes out
    ."

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Tsubasaholic's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Here's my latest theory!

R!ealists = Those who read CCS first
    C!Upporters = Those who read TRC first
    Ensembleists = People over 20

Generally true (bearing in mind that there will be a reasonable number of exceptions becasue there almost always are, etc)?

OK, here's my next theory: C!Syaoran has an affinity for kick attacks and he has the same body anyway (Yuuko says this) so he remembered the ones from Seishiro and taught them to his son. Also, Seishiro never says directly that R!Syaoran learned his attacks through watching C!Syaoran. He phrases it as a teasing question which serves to demonstrate he knows a great deal more about R!Syaoran's father than R!Syaoran does (which in itself is very interesting). Also, CCS!Syaoran uses kicks as well so maybe it's just one of the Syaoran things.
    Welcome to the NEW WORLD

God save you if
    it is right
    that he should do so

*tcha*

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder how long a TRC theory thread would be... Haha. It'd probably wind up being one of the longest threads in history. xD

I think it's a given that the whole sword-fighting, elemental-magic-using, martial arts... arts-ing x___x is a... rather, well... "trademark" of all Syaorans; just like how being cute, innocent and possessing huge powers are trademarks of Sakuras.

Where is the chapterrr?! D:

Speaking of powers, I'm still wondering about Sakura's huge power...

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner saphirablossom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tsubasaholic View Post
    Here's my latest theory!

R!ealists = Those who read CCS first
    C!Upporters = Those who read TRC first
    Ensembleists = People over 20

Generally true (bearing in mind that there will be a reasonable number of exceptions becasue there almost always are, etc)?
    Um, gomen ne Tsubasaholic, I think I've just made it into your exceptions section! I read CCS first, openly support the clones and the reals, and am under 20... (though I do like the clones a wee bit more...). But I think you're right, in general people who read TRC first like the clones better because they're the first ones they got attached to. Those who read CCS first all went through their R!Syaoran-is-CCS!Syaoran phase right after the Acid Tokyo Arc, which might explain why they like them more! XD
    I tend to think I like C!Syaoran better because of all he went through and because he's the first main character, but R!Syaoran and his tragic story just grows on you after a while, and I rather like him too. The only one I'm still a bit unsure of is R!Sakura, considering we've seen close to nothing about her...

About the whole kicking business, I'm not quite sure if Seishiro told R!Syaoran that he'd learned everything through the clone's eye in a teasing way,but considering it is Seishiro we're talking about, that isn't a possibility to be left out... The only thing we're sure that he learned from the clone was Kurogane's teachings, to a certain extent I assume. So we can't be sure whether or not Seishiro is serious...

But still, Ch. 225 isn't out yet!! I think I'll join PF in wearing a hole into the floor while waiting... XD
    The great art of life is sensation, to feel that we exist, even in pain. And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years...

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

There are always exceptions. The question now is: how many exceptions before a rule is no longer a rule?

I'm with you on R!Sakura. I give her the benefit of the doubt and all (and have produced much typeage on the subject of how it is highly possible the she has done something we all don't know about yet) but currently her contributions to TRC have been the somewhat passive inspiring mad devotion in the heart of R!Syaoran and being cloned to produce C!Sakura. Both of which are highly important to the story and neither of which is something she's done herself. Honestly, her role in the climax has been nicely representative of this: causing 90% of the fuss but sleeping through everything.

It would be impossible for R!Syaoran or anyone to learn anything physical to any decent level through watching another person. If it were, I'd be very good at ukulele by now and I'm not so there.

As for the raw, if I was in Japan, I would've scanned and uploaded it by now (assuming it's actually out).
    Welcome to the NEW WORLD

God save you if
    it is right
    that he should do so

*tcha*

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Possible reasons as to why it's not out yet:

1. People are too used to the breaks now, so it's difficult to get back into the whole scanning and uploading thing. xD
    OR
    2. The chapter put them in shock, so they're trying to recover. :|

I kind of think that it could be anything at this point.

I'm a little peeved that R!Sakura really hasn't done anything yet, too. NONETHELESS! I know that CLAMP will let her pull through, and she'll wake up and finally do something directly. xD I'm not big on her taking the spotlight and outright pwning FWR by herself (it wouldn't be right since she... well, hasn't been... 'awake' _-_), but her helping would be nice. I'm still waiting for that R! & C! team up that we got a little taste of before. ;D
    Last edited by DontWakeMeUp; July 29, 2009 at 10:11 PM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Silversakura's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Tomorrow morning, FOR SURE. XD

Real Sakura is going to pull through. She is going to help somehow, I know it. And I will applaud her every step of the way. I still love her, despite the small role she has played. So I'm looking forward to it.

*Please battle, PLEASE*

I'll be your Sakura if you'll be my Syaoran.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ShirubiaLamperouge's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, the days where the chapter COULD come out are awful. I forced myself to finish my book before I checked for 184 last night to stop myself leaping at the computer every 15 minutes.

I hope R!Sakura will wake up soon. And around then it'd be nice if Hien showed up. I know that R!Syaoran saving R!Sakura was a big deal nd all, but he just DROPPED Hien!
    Lol. Oh the joys of obsessing of random irrelevant details pertaining to swords.

RIP Mopsy, my adorable, psychotic, half blind and overall quite epically seishirou-esque rabbit.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

WHERE THE F*** IS 225??!! THE CLONES ARE TALKING 'ETERNAL SEPARATION' WHICH ABSOLUTELY SUCKS AND I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!!! I WILL BE PATIENT AS LONG AS I GENUINELY HAVE TO BE BUT THE MOMENT SOMEONE IS PROCRASTINATING OR SOMETHING SHOULD'VE HAPPENED ALREADY I COMPLETELY SNAP

*sigh* I'm sure they have a good reason but it would be nice to know what it is.

Speaking of swords, has anyone else noticed that every sword C!Sakura has ever been stabbed with (all two of them) has at some point belonged to C!Syaoran? I'm sure some twitty analysts somewhere could have an absolute field day with that. The same ones who would descend with cries of glee on a person who's in love with a girl who is identical to his mom.
    Welcome to the NEW WORLD

God save you if
    it is right
    that he should do so

*tcha*

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner birleywhirligig's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

...LOL.

I'm getting jittery too... I really hope that the news on 225 isn't so shocking/bad/utterly-table-turning that they're too shell-shocked to scan it...

It shows I'm slightly obsessed when I'm sitting at my computer, returning to mangahelpers every few minutes...

If it is something I can protect, then I want to protect it - Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ShirubiaLamperouge's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

I've distracted myself with clover... For now...

*twitch*

Kyaaaah I want tsubasa! There has better not be anything bad happening in 225 or I will... I don't know, break something. Loudly.

RIP Mopsy, my adorable, psychotic, half blind and overall quite epically seishirou-esque rabbit.

Page 220 of 232 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 218 219 220 221 222 230 ... LastLast