Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
Page 229 of 232 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 227 228 229 230 231 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,435 of 3469

Thread: Old Discussion/Prediction Threads

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Silversakura's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tsubasa RC 226 Discussion / 227 Prediction Thread

Already posted a new thread for it.

I'll be your Sakura if you'll be my Syaoran.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Clau125's Avatar
    Country
    Costa Rica
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tsubasa Chapter 227 Discussion/228 Prediction

This chapter looks very good, but it generates more doubts. And now, The Clamp are going to take a rest. It is not very funny, isn't it? I hope some clear answers in the next chapter. I will wait the translation for the current chapter in order to give a better opinion of it.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Aria Erino's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It looks good but I can't read a line of it except for the very end where Mokona shouts Syaoran and Sakura... Okay now how is THIS going to work??? I'm officially confused. How many weeks do we have to wait this time? It looked like only 2. I can't wait for the translation.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Tsubasaholic's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

First off, I, Tsubasaholic, by the power vested in me by force of personal opinion, do declare R!Sakura to be well, truly, conclusively, totally, comprehensively, permantently, entirely, eternally, and absolutely raised to the status of active, current, functioning, participating, and contrubuting member of the dramatis personae of the great and glorious manga Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle as of the publishing of chapter 227 of said manga in the 8th month of the 20th year of Clamp.

I also will wait from the translation which will hopefully explain why the tube is so important (this will be the fourth time the scene's been recurred to, the fourth. I was starting to want to move on after the third but I trust the translation will explain why it's necessary and kudos to Clamp for making it different this time).

What I also want to know is where are CCS!S&S? Surely they, by virtue of their appearance, have the right to be involved in the tube scene as well? And what about H(oritsuba)!S&S? They count as well! Syaoron must be there as well to complete the set as must the as yet unknown H!Sakura (in appearance though presumably not in name) who's his partner! I know those two aren't technically a Syaoran and Sakura pair but still, he's the only Syaoran with a sense of the ridiculous! We need him!

I did love how the reals and the clones are refusing to let each other be martyrs. They all have tendencies in that direction and it's good to see they're already helping each other deal with that, I'm happy their relationship is now supportive and not destructive as it used to be (or maybe that's just how I used to see it).

Raw pending, it's interesting how unsurprised by everything R!Sakura is, which supports my theory that she's somehow aware of everything that's been going on so far (though I can't really claim credit for that one as it would be strange if she were not).
    Welcome to the NEW WORLD

God save you if
    it is right
    that he should do so

*tcha*

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member DontWakeMeUp's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Re: Tsubasa Chapter 227 Discussion/228 Prediction

TRANSLATION FROM STARLADY:
    http://starlady38.livejournal.com/268608.html

FWR needs to give it up already. >.> Jeez...

And now I always get this very odd feeling whenever I see anything that is/resembles a tube. o_O
    Last edited by DontWakeMeUp; August 10, 2009 at 11:55 PM.

6. Thanks 7 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Silversakura's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It is my honest opinion, THAT FWR IS COMPLETELY OFF HIS ROCKER.

Sigggh. I do want Yuuko back though.

Still, psycho.

Raaah. Break. How sad. So much for the four chapters. ^^

I'll be your Sakura if you'll be my Syaoran.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner birleywhirligig's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Fail Manga has a scanlation up, so yeah, just thought to let you know.

And right now my head feels like that noodle-tubey thing in Piffle World... FWR needs some happy pills... and preferably a life...

If it is something I can protect, then I want to protect it - Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

SS:
    Yah, yah... FWR definitely is. I mean, just the pictures of him in this chapter... Eek! Someone needs therapy...

And as happy as I am that we got this chapter, the break is going to kill me. I hope it won't be a very long one.

I need to know the story behind Clow, Yuuko and FWR already! D:

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

"It's a creation's lot!" - C!upporters of the world! ATTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!

Okay! My slight inability to take that chapter seriously (no doubt the fault of the grand ensemble tube scene) COMPLETELY VANISHED when I read that translation.

First off, there are no obscenities that carry the loathing and scorn fit to describe FWR. He has proved absolutely and conclusively that the only person he cares about is himself. Really, Yuuko must have been important to him, once, but the incessant declarations that he will surpass Clow show that all he truly values is his own ego and any love he felt has long since become nothing more than self-justifying obsession. Even if he was driven by true affection his SHOCKING disregard for anyone else, including Yuuko who doesn't want to be saved and never did - further proof this is about HIS desires and not hers, is contemptible in the extreme.

The man seems almost pleased at the amount of pain he's threatening to inflict on S&S and his cheerful willingness to force others to pay his prices, which he's been doing for a good long while now that I think about it, is almost cowardly.

Yes, he's completely insane, anyone can see that, but his chickens had better come home to roost soon and DAMN will I be glad when it happens.

I gotta say though, things look worse now than they ever have. The reals are trapped in The Tube, Fai and Kurogane appear to be incapacitated, and Yuuko's dead and has already played her deus ex machina card with the clones who are also trapped in the tube! Who will save everyone now? Mokona? Watanuki? Doumeki?

Actually, thinking about it those options are highly likely. There is hope!
    Last edited by Tsubasaholic; August 10, 2009 at 09:42 PM.
    Welcome to the NEW WORLD

God save you if
    it is right
    that he should do so

*tcha*

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member <.Haruka.>'s Avatar
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DontWakeMeUp View Post
    SS: I need to know the story behind Clow, Yuuko and FWR already! D:
    yup that would explain everything behind, i guess...

oh no , now the pairs have been stuck in the tube...
    can't wait for the next chappies...

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ShirubiaLamperouge's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

God. Any kind of non negative feeling I ever had for FWR is quickly evaporating. He basically just yelled to all the world that the entire reason for all this is not love (however twisted), but the fact that he's jealous that Clow was the better magician (and person, though I don't think FWR cares about that somehow).

And now he's just going to wind back time AGAIN, and what, reclone sakura and syaoran?? And then keep them in the tube so that HE doesn't have to pay the price for his own patheticness. *murderous*

RIP Mopsy, my adorable, psychotic, half blind and overall quite epically seishirou-esque rabbit.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

He's going to wind back time again? I missed that. . .

He's going to pay a price. Perhaps he already has by becoming so twisted. If you think about it, that, in itself is a punishment.
    Welcome to the NEW WORLD

God save you if
    it is right
    that he should do so

*tcha*

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Regarding FWR rewinding time again: That would explain the third Syaoran in the splash page of 217. (http://onemanga.com/tsubasa_reservoir_chronicles/217/01)

However, if that's so... then, well... There goes the CCS pair. D: However, I will not give up total hope! A nice glimpse of them together sometime would be enough to satisfy this need/anxiousness/eagerness to see them. :/ (Hey, if you can practically grandfather yourself, anything can happen.)

But darn... To have another SxS pair endure any degree of the pain that these two pairs have already had would be horrible.

And once again, I must say that I can't take this huge amount of Syaorans and Sakuras seriously. The pair themselves are amazing (to say the least), two is alright, but three is really starting to push it... If you count CCS!akura appearing, that'd be four (if another cloning takes place, too) and that's just... No. I'm sorry, but it's more and more like a joke everyday. Regardless, I know that CLAMP will make it worthwhile in the end.
    Last edited by DontWakeMeUp; August 11, 2009 at 12:24 AM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ShirubiaLamperouge's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder what the next chapter will focus on. I hope it's Syaoran and Sakura (x2) rather than FWR (even if that would bring in Fai and Kurogane). I've kinda had enough of him yelling and looking insane. And now that R!Sakura's awake I definitely want to see more of her. Will she still be seven years old? That would make sense, considering she was frozen there. She is going to be so confused...
    And then the Syaorans have to come across Watanuki's glasses and give them to him. How does the tube work anyway? I suppose it is actually the dream world in itself... But then it can't be because Yuuko had another one and that one broke. Maybe the tube is just a kind of gateway, and the different halves go to different parts... New confusion- Watanuki dropped his glasses in Sakura's half of the dream world, so how is it that the Syaorans come across them. Maybe I'm just being nit-picky, but still.

RIP Mopsy, my adorable, psychotic, half blind and overall quite epically seishirou-esque rabbit.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member clamp_sakura's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Just came home from school...mann~my body..hhe
    it's another fantastic chapter from CLAMP..^^
    OMG! I want to know the next chapter!!!

I don't know....should i happy or sad because R!SxS and C!SxS is in the tube..

How many people in here loving CCS more then R! or C!?

enjoy the time you have left...the joyful sing will make your day happy!!

Page 229 of 232 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 227 228 229 230 231 ... LastLast