Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 by BadKarma
Page 228 of 232 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 226 227 228 229 230 ... LastLast
Results 3,406 to 3,420 of 3469

Thread: Old Discussion/Prediction Threads

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Lady Sakura-chan's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tsubasa RC 226 Discussion / 227 Prediction Thread

Zemasunk, I posted a link to a teorie about Domeki being Fei Wang Reed (I don`t feel like kalling him Butt-chin anymore, now that he have shown sighs of being more human. I actually feals pity for him right now.) so if you go to my profile and check out my past posts you can read it.

Honestly, what is up with CLAMP? First we are tortued by breaks that is taking forever and then we got two chapter this fast? But I have to say that I hardly belive that CLAMP is going to wrap the ending up that fast.
    Tsubasa-supporters of the world unite!!!

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Aria Erino's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh my gosh, I come home after a few weeks and two new chapters are awaiting me!!!!

These were both cute and explained a lot (or kinda sorta did.) I loved the scene between C! and R!Syaoran, it was just so darn cute. Judging about how FWR said it, "I MUST RESURRECT THE WITCH!!" It does make it seem that he is very guilty of something or other.

What I've been trying to figure out is just when Clow was around. Because in Cardcaptor Sakura it made it seem like Clow lived many many years ago, but it seems like he lived really recently since he had to go play "father" to a seven year old C!Sakura. So does that mean that C!Sakura is much older than CCS!Sakura? Or is that just another product of the Time Distortion?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

This may be too far-fetched but I think that after reading latest chapter we can assume that FWR is or was in fact Clow himself.
    Beside obvious fact that they're both very powerfull magicians they also share the same wish.
    It was never stated when and how did Clow died so maybe his death might be just a metaphore.
    I like idea that Clow wasn't able to keep Yuuko alive with his magic so he made a wish to halt her time, till he can find a way to ressurect her (Its kinda hard to understand was she dead before her time being frozen, then brought to shop as image that would allow to bring her original self; or she just died when power of wish dissapeared) The price would be his heart/soul, which would change him drastically leading to FWR creation (Think of what happend to cShaoran after his heart was taken away)
    Last edited by Mholic; August 06, 2009 at 05:27 PM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ZaCloud's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Mholic. Interesting idea, but highly unlikely. FWR has already specifically said (in Tsubasa I think) that he wanted to accomplish "what Clow could not". And Clow himself chose NOT to revive Yuuko cuz he knew it wouldn't be fair to her (he was thinking about her feelings), but then his FEELINGS about wanting her not to die accidentally resulted in the stopping of her time and her continued existence. He didn't mean to, so it was never his actual intention.
    Hyuu Hyuuuu~!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, I'm gonna have to agree with ZaCloud on that one. Because FWR repeatedly talks about Clow, either being mad at his power or finally doing something Clow could not.

I'm still curious about my previous question if anybody has any answers, if not, join the club. ^_^

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member clamp_sakura's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

HOEE?! I'm late again?....owh...
    yey!mokona,fay,en kuro finally show up! hmm....i don't really like when kuro said don't disappear or something like that...it's not suite him to much..=3=
    and also..FWR....how did he know that yuuko is death?..that's not make sense at all....
    well,,i don't really want to post...but i like to post..(typical of me...)hahh..^^

enjoy the time you have left...the joyful sing will make your day happy!!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner saphirablossom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Aria Erino View Post
    What I've been trying to figure out is just when Clow was around. Because in Cardcaptor Sakura it made it seem like Clow lived many many years ago, but it seems like he lived really recently since he had to go play "father" to a seven year old C!Sakura. So does that mean that C!Sakura is much older than CCS!Sakura? Or is that just another product of the Time Distortion?
    That is most definitely a good point! XD Maybe C!Sakura is older than CCS!Sakura... although the one thing that wouldn't fit is when CCS!Sakura gives C!Sakura her star staff. She appears as she did when we left her in the CCS manga (as in around 14-ish). Considering the fact that C!Sakura technically reincarnated-to-the-past, where she gave birth to R!Syaoran and sends him off to see R!Sakura after having received the staff from CCS!Sakura. Since C!Sakura is, well, cloned off of R!Sakura, who at the time of her meeting with R!Syaoran is 7 days from her 7th birthday, I think it's safe to say that in the original time, CCS!Sakura is definitely older than C!Sakura... or at least, older than R!Sakura.
    I think she still remains older than the clones and the what-not, but I think we have to keep in mind that time flows differently from world to world. What seems to be one minute in one world, can be one year in another, so we can never be entirely certain who's lived longer.

My own personal opinion is that Clow went to Clow Country to play 'daddy' with C!Sakura, but traveled to the future, and not the actual time that corresponded to what was supposed to be the 'present'. I'm thinking of the whole Shura/Ashura Country Arc when I say this, since CLAMP has proven that people can travel through time the same way they travel across dimensions. That's why I think Clow chose specifically to go to the distorted time, at a particular moment, so he could play out his role.
    I think it's safe to assume that Clow planned everything from the start before he set out on his 'journey' to fix his massive blunder. CCS just goes to prove that even further, since I'm sure that it was spawned from the happenings in TRC (or at least what started TRC!).

... And I agree, FWR just can't be Clow. Firstly, because I don't want Clow to be evil (XD), secondly because if so, he'd be going a little crazy since he'd constantly be referring to himself in the third person...
    If that theory was to be true, then I'd say FWR was like... the dark side of Clow, some sort of magical manifestation of his true desires... which isn't all that bad of an idea actually... XD
    Maybe FWR is only some sort of magical entity that is Clow's desires and feelings about Yuuko that has taken a human form, which could explain why he doesn't care what he destroys in the process of her resurrection, because he only impersonates Clow's desire to save Yuuko, nothing else. It could explain the lack of humanity and the insane effort his gone to do it... Hmm, I think this what you call 'food for thought'... What do you all think?

Right then, the new chapter should be popping up in 2 or 3 days time... can't wait
    The great art of life is sensation, to feel that we exist, even in pain. And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years...

8. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh, thank you very much for your answer! It seems like the best one and seems the most realistic.

FWR as Clow's "Dark Side"...That could actually work in some ways and not in others so I'm just gonna leave that one alone.

Oh my gosh really?! I can't wait!! So many chapters in so little time. *Happy dance*

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner zenakumk's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

Saphirablossom - GREAT POST : D

If your theory is true.
    Clow Reed at some stage turn back time because he wanted to save or keep Yuuko alive.
    Or maybe as a price to keep Yuuko's time to stop.
    FWR is born? like Watanuki a result of Syaoron?
    So FWR is or could be, the term from Kingdom Hearts, a 'Nobody' of Clow Reed?

If true, we can think of this

-Real Syaoron result of turning back time made Watanuki
    -Watanuki says that he won't grow old or age.....but pretend somehow he does becomes Clow Reed (Maybe he waited so long he turned back or travel to a time where Yuuko is still alive?)
    -Clow Reed as a price to keep Yuuko's time to stop or turn back time made FWR.
    -FWR made the clones
    -Clones reborn as parents of Real Syaoron

So they needed each other, kind of hard to imagine and kind of screw your head a little if you try to imagine it but this goes to a theme Tsubasa Chronicle has 'Time Loop'.

What do you guys think?

11. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner saphirablossom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm... that's an interesting theory you've got there Zenakumk...
    Although I don't think Watanuki is Clow Reed reincarnated (?), it isn't a possibility to exclude. At this point, pretty anything is possible! XD

For FWR, when I said he could be some sort of manifestation of his feelings through magic, I meant a bit, like... um..., the house in the xxxHolic movie? The house looked like a mansion with lots of fancy rooms and doors that led to nowhere, with tons of collections, but at the end of the movie we find out that it was just the manifestations of the spirit's feelings and darker uncontrolled desires in a physical form. As in, the house's additions don't actually exist, they're just feelings and darker desires that have independently taken a physical form, against (at least in Clow's case) the original person's will.
    So it's bit like Clow fighting against himself and his darker side that wants to save Yuuko selfishly, ignoring her wishes. I'm not sure of what you mean by a 'nobody' of Clow, since I've never played Kingdom Hearts ..., but I mean it in a way that FWR isn't a real person, just another face of Clow... I want to compare it to Dr.Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, but that's be a bit extreme... XD

But your idea looks good, because it's also quite possible (at least as far as our speculating goes!) for FWR to be a price to pay for Clow's blunder... which would make everything Clow's fault... except we already knew it was! XD

CLAMP makes everything so darn confusing in TRC, I'm not sure any of us is actually going in the right direction! I can already see the massive blow we're all going to take when they reveal to us that they thought up something even more twisted than we did, if that's even possible at this point! XD This makes me ever more impatient for the next chappy!!
    The great art of life is sensation, to feel that we exist, even in pain. And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years...

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member <.Haruka.>'s Avatar
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Aria Erino View Post
    These were both cute and explained a lot (or kinda sorta did.) I loved the scene between C! and R!Syaoran, it was just so darn cute. Judging about how FWR said it, "I MUST RESURRECT THE WITCH!!"

I'm thinking ccs sakura is just one of sakura in different dimensions..
    clow & yuuko could have lived way longer before (as well as c. syao & c. sakura)
    ccs could be the future/present dimension. (just my opinion i guess.. so confusing..)

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Clamporama's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

saphirablossom, all of your ideas make a lot of sense, you are GREAT at coming up with Theories! =D

Um, but I still don't get something, the chronogical order of the different dimensions of the world (Clow C, Acid Tokyo, CSS Tokyo, Yuuko Tokyo) I have heaps of Questions ike how could a reservior at the bottom of ruins in Cow C aso be at the bottom of the buiding in Acid Tokyo? Did Cow change the buildings? Its cear that C!Sakura did NOT drop the feather in a building which had wings... Also (this is kinda an odd idea) they lowered technology to Clow C from all the dimensions and it also changed it's climate, did Cow use his magic to change it from acid to sand or sand to CSS Tokyo to Yuuko Tokyo to acid, and stops... ?? Another question with time frozen in Clow Country where were the clones? Touya and Yukito never mentioned a change, was the Cow C the clones ived in just an aternate reality... made by magic which Clow did when he played (dad) for C!Sakura??
    Sorry about this post its only questions no answers... :|

BTW, saphirablossom I <3 your avi! Ryoma-kun is awesome! ;D
    Also, wecome MHolic! and iseuna_1232! (even though you've been here longer then me.)
    Last edited by Clamporama; August 10, 2009 at 05:14 AM.

Sakura - Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNICLE

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ooh! I have a strange yet interesting idea to add to that that I just thought of 5 seconds ago!! ^_^

I thought it went like this: CCSTokyo, Yuuko Tokyo, Acid Tokyo, and then Clow. Because (even though it was the OVA and not the actual series, they DID have to get CLAMP's approval) in Tokyo Revelations Sakura Kinomoto appeared to help C!Sakura, so that makes CCSTokyo come before Acid Tokyo. Then Yuuko's/xxxHolic's time comes after CCS, so that makes Yuuko Tokyo come after CCSTokyo. And then just recently they told us that Acid Tokyo is the past Clow. Hence: CCSTokyo - Yuuko Tokyo - Acid Tokyo - Clow.

Now about Sakura's feather. Originally, that feather in the Reservoir should have never existed, ergo why R!Syaoran didn't see it when he was seven. But as a result of their journey, Sakura decided to leave her feather at the bottom of the Government building to save Acid Tokyo's people. Acid Tokyo is the past of Clow, and you can kind of see it by the climate and the building. (The sandy landscape, the building have two towers like the ruins, and the giant worms.) ((In one of the very last episodes of the anime, Sakura is almost eaten by a giant worm in Clow and is saved by Chaos-sama)) It kind of goes back to that Shara/Shura concept, to the point where our heroes have changed the future. So since Sakura left the feather in the past, it ended up in the present Clow Country.

Does that help at all?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Silversakura's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Tsubasa Chapter 227 Discussion/228 Prediction

YESSS. New chapter is up.
    The RAWs but still.

I am feeling very suspicious of these right on time chapters. xD

http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/details/46694

OHHH DANG.
    Real Sakura is finally awake!!!!
    And as the spoilers promised, both sets are in the tube.
    Last edited by Silversakura; August 10, 2009 at 01:12 PM.

I'll be your Sakura if you'll be my Syaoran.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Lady Sakura-chan's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Guys, the raw for the chapter 227 is out!
    Hell, is CLAMP on drugs or what!?
    Spoiler show
    Tsubasa-supporters of the world unite!!!

Page 228 of 232 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 226 227 228 229 230 ... LastLast