Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
Page 230 of 232 FirstFirst ... 130 180 220 228 229 230 231 232 LastLast
Results 3,436 to 3,450 of 3469

Thread: Old Discussion/Prediction Threads

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tsubasa Chapter 227 Discussion/228 Prediction

Let me summarize...FWR got pissed off and wants to start the whole Tsubasa story again. Therefore the real Syaoran and Sakura are sucked into the tube...but the clones didn't let them go and are sucked with them. Thus, the clones and originals are trapped together in the tube now.

Smells like a tragic end...so that was the dream Clone Sakura saw. But since the Clones won't let the originals suffer this tragic end...I think they are gonna sacrifice themselves for the original's freedom. Of course I hope that they'll find a way together out of this mess.

Justone question...who is this? Clone Sakura or Real Sakura?
    http://www.onemanga.com/Tsubasa_Rese...nicles/227/14/
    I feel sorry for her.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Aria Erino's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

For some reason, I'm having a hard time believing the newest chapter, it just seems different in my mind...Maybe becuase it's probably the first chapter in a new volume or something of that extent. Who knows.

O_O FWR's gone nuts, it's official. And why on earth can't he pay his own prices? He's mooching off of Syaoran and Sakura. ALL the pairs. But hey, i sense some action filled Fai and Kurogane scenes!

(At the top is the Clone, the big picture is of Real)
    Last edited by Aria Erino; August 11, 2009 at 09:16 AM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner xSeaStar's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by clamp_sakura View Post
    How many people in here loving CCS more then R! or C!?
    *cough* somewhat guilty. Though I do want to know how CCS!/R!/C! relate, aside from the vague "everything will be all right"..

Besides, why is FWR so set on beating Clow? Isn't that inconsistent with Sakura being the most powerful magician (from CCS)? *sigh* .. At least we can see FWR's semi-justification of his actions.. Does anyone remember when/how his eyeglass cracked?

.. And with the tube scene, does that mean that there are (potentially) 4 new clones created? C'mon Fai/Kurogane, do something! XD. Or hopefully, the tube will break because it's too full from the SxS goodness! [/futility because it's CLAMP..]

Quote Originally Posted by Lalib View Post
    Justone question...who is this? Clone Sakura or Real Sakura?
    http://www.onemanga.com/Tsubasa_Rese...nicles/227/14/
    I feel sorry for her.
    I think that's the Real - she just woke up?
    Last edited by xSeaStar; August 11, 2009 at 09:43 AM.

Sakura x Syaoran supporter forever <3
    If you've got some time, please
    take a look at my AMVs and let me know what you think! I take requests =D

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner luchokun's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

this chap gives us as many questions as we had before xD
    I think we're still a bit far from the end...

yay! R!Sakura opened her eyes *o*. But, how come that little dirty sneaky bitch (xD) can wound back time without him being affected? is it possible to do it over a single world? or he is unnafected by being on the cut-off time Clow?
    mmmm do you think FWR can get Yuuko back to life again? T-T?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner xxxTsubasa's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

-new here, this is my first post-

ERIOL! the poor forgotten character...

I think he's going to pop up soon and fix everything.

...Well, hopefully, this is CLAMP we're talking about...
    I love KuroFai!

Fai's name is spelled F-A-I D. F-L-U-O-R-I-T-E

Fluorite, like the minearal!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member watanuki01/04's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

As FWR is turning back time to find Yuuko, i'm kind of betting that we may go back before Yuuko dies. I say this, meaning to a time when she was with Clow, before he made that unconsious wish to stop her time.

It would be awesome if it did happen like that anyway!!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member DontWakeMeUp's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

watanuki01/04:
    Ah, yes. That would be pretty awesome: we'd finally get to find out what was up between those three. Haha.

But it would kind of annoy me... I mean, they keep deterring from the battle. D: This is torture. I obviously don't want them to take him out in one shot (there wouldn't be any excitement in that... besides, he doesn't deserve to die that quickly imo), but more fighting would be great.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Vande's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh c'mon CLAMP enough already. I was disappointed by the new chapter. The same stuff has now gone on for too long and for it to 'start again' with the tube is just bleh.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ShirubiaLamperouge's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

But even if you turn back time, the dead don't return. That's why Nadeshiko and Fujitaka weren't around in C!Sakura's Clow (well Fujitaka was, but he wasn't the king. Not quite sure how that worked, but still. I swear Yuuko said something about why they were still dead).

As great as it is to be back at the battle, I don't really think the story is going to go anywhere by staying there. They obviously can't defeat FWR just by blasting him, and seeing as Watanuki sees the Syaorans in the dream world I'd rather get to that bit. *maybe Watanuki will stop being an idiot and save the day*

RIP Mopsy, my adorable, psychotic, half blind and overall quite epically seishirou-esque rabbit.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Aria Erino's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Okay, I think I finally have my brain around this chapter. I think you guys are right and CLAMP is repeating some old stuff, and that's why I was having trouble. I'm ready for CLAMP to end the series, I'm ready to see the happy ending and to figure out how everything works together. (I thought that since the Syaorans gave Watanuki back his glasses that that meant the battle had finished by then, does that mean the ending is coming up?)

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner saphirablossom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh yeah! New chapter at last, and it's gone all dramatic again!! XD
    Darn, FWR has just got to stop with saving Yuuko thing. As much as I absolutely love her, he can't force the reals and the clones into the tube to die just for his own selfish wishes! I have sudden crushing urges right now... XD

No really, FWR is going too far, and I agree with Tsubasaholic when she says that he's only pushed onward by his own selfish desire to save Yuuko against her will. It's an obsession that is his reason to live, and at this point we could go as far as saying that maybe FWR's original intentions to save Yuuko weren't out of love or attachment, but just to prove that he could become an even greater magician than Clow by doing what he could not: revive the dead. It could explain why he always calls her 'that witch' and why at the beginning they looked like they were sworn enemies in an epic battle (which they technically are).
    It's rather obvious that Clow couldn't revive the dead because he was too good of a person to destroy so many lives needlessly just for a single wish on his part. And FWR is now standing on the pinnacle of selfishness.

And locking away the SxS pair (x2)? He deserves to be handed to the fans' wrath by CLAMP XD. And I just can't imagine him turning back time again. Having to call them R!Saku/R!Syao and C!Saku/C!Syao is already confusing enough... imagine having to find a name for another pair? And it wouldn't make any sense at all, since we'd be going around in circles for pointless reasons... And I think the tube scene in Ch. 1 is getting closer and it's getting to be a scary prospect... not only is CLAMP throwing us back and forth, making us think it's the clones, then the reals, then the clones again, and now we don't who it is... but it also means that one of the pairs is going to be split as some kind of sacrifice... Unless CLAMP throws us another unimaginable twist next chapter.

In other news (XD), R!Sakura has finally joined the awake-people group!! I'm just so happy that she's doing something! Now to hope she'll play a major role...
    And I want Watanuki to wake up from his semi-depression/momentary craziness and go and kick FWR half-way to oblivion! Darn it, and I'm sure Doumeki's egg has something to do with this!!

Gods, CLAMP is going to kill us with the breaks! XD

The great art of life is sensation, to feel that we exist, even in pain. And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years...

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Tsubasaholic's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

New and Improved Tube Scene! Two for the price of one!

I wonder if FWR will actually be able to turn back time or if something will get in the way of that.

As for the three Syaorans, I think it's a reference to the two phases of C!Syaoran's existence rather than to a third Syaoran. It would be more tidy of Clamp to stick to the number they already have which they showed they know when they made the clones the parents. As everyone has already said, they're pushing it already with the reals and the clones. Another pair and it becomes a farce (can my sister and I come to the tube scene? We reenacted it across a pane of glass in the departure lounge when I left for Poland!).

Why do they have a break now that it's all looking like it'll actually move forward? Dear God, on one hand I'm laughing at the ensemble tube scene (though if you think about it it's actually pretty terrible and is only funny because it's the fourth run through and has a new visual twist!) and on the other I'm sitting here thinking "Damn how will they get out of this one?!"
    Welcome to the NEW WORLD

God save you if
    it is right
    that he should do so

*tcha*

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member DontWakeMeUp's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

TH:
    Yeah, (about the three Syaorans) after I thought more about it, I figured it could be something along those lines... But when you say 'more tidy': I don't really think that anything in this story has been... well, 'tidy'. x_x

I'm just... still not a fan of so many Syaorans and Sakuras. They are an absolutely amazing pair (and, arguably, one of the most well known manga/anime couples), but seeing them a lot now has kind of killed it a bit for me... Quite a bit, actually. I know that everything will be explained later and made up for, but I can't help but feel that it's... kind of overdone, y'know?

And these breaks are not helping. >.<

I can't help but laugh as I read the chapter either, though. =| For one, FWR is depicted as ridiculously mentally unstable... I mean, above any levels known to humans. o_O And the second reason would also be the whole deal with the tube. >.> Gosh... I can't even imagine how much it sucks for the clones especially, seeing as they JUST managed to get out.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner LeaveMeBe's Avatar
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

pls some1 explain 2 me wat happened in this chapter!!!
    i'm goin through brain freeze!!!!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Joei's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

couldn't tell what was going on - was just swirls and squiggles.

they keep having breaks to churn out a chapter where nothing really happens. yay

Page 230 of 232 FirstFirst ... 130 180 220 228 229 230 231 232 LastLast