Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)

View Poll Results: host samurai:

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • mad skills

    45 86.54%
  • can't pay the bills

    7 13.46%
New Reply
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 77

Thread: host-samurai: mad skills or can't pay the bills

  1. #61
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 102jayday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Melbourne Gantz room.
    Country
    Australia
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,882
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: host-samurai: mad skills or can't pay the bills

    but vampires are fast than a blinkof a eye. also i believe HS is the best swordsman because his name is host samurai, izumi didnt get anyting of a samurai in his nicknames.
    we need to know more about HS though, like how old is he. he likes those old things like bruce lee, everyone of the vamps said people within the last 10 years and hs said someone from ages ago, it could mean he meet him long ago or something, that would be cool.
    but IMP hs needs a suit this mission, he is gonna need to grab aliens with his hands to kill them. the sword prob wont work, i would like him to have a gantz suit under his real suit and save the toyko team again.
    there are missions where u can live without a suit and missions where u cant.
    no one can live without a suit in this one no f?????ing way.

    Manga Berserk, Gantz, Rurouni Kenshin, Claymore<3 Fav Anime FMAB! Gundam seed, Nana, InitialD.

  2. #62
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Amigo!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Cali
    Country
    United States
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    150
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: host-samurai: mad skills or can't pay the bills

    I think izumi saved ryoko because not so much that he had a change of heart but he was beginning to see how far gantz was making him go, he was turning into a monster, In that sense of the gantz world i think host samurai is stronger he doesnt care about anyone but himself and killing is easy for him human or alien.
    YO

  3. #63
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 102jayday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Melbourne Gantz room.
    Country
    Australia
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,882
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: host-samurai: mad skills or can't pay the bills

    yeah i agree, but you know if they bring back izumi. that izumi that saved his gf will not be back unless something like that happens again.
    if his back it will be from when he cleared the oni mission like kurono.
    i want him back though he was like toykos pro, he knew stuff lol and use to be leader and is so cold.

    Manga Berserk, Gantz, Rurouni Kenshin, Claymore<3 Fav Anime FMAB! Gundam seed, Nana, InitialD.

  4. #64
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity warbandit66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jiraiya's hair
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,753
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: host-samurai: mad skills or can't pay the bills

    He's probably not that fast. He's a martial artist and a vampire so he's probably quite good at reading muscle movements.
    Jiraiya: His hair are the best

  5. #65
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member El Samurai Guapo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    San Diego
    Country
    United States
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,496
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: host-samurai: mad skills or can't pay the bills

    Quote Originally Posted by Amigo! View Post
    I think izumi saved ryoko because not so much that he had a change of heart but he was beginning to see how far gantz was making him go, he was turning into a monster, In that sense of the gantz world i think host samurai is stronger he doesnt care about anyone but himself and killing is easy for him human or alien.
    That's not true. He obviously has feelings for the female vampire. You'll see.

  6. #66
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Amigo!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Cali
    Country
    United States
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    150
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: host-samurai: mad skills or can't pay the bills

    pfft more like if he dies he'll be like "killbill i..i...love you..." DEAD. its gonna be just like izumi. lol
    YO

  7. #67
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Amnesiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Portugal
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    555
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: host-samurai: mad skills or can't pay the bills

    Quote Originally Posted by Amigo! View Post
    I think izumi saved ryoko because not so much that he had a change of heart but he was beginning to see how far gantz was making him go, he was turning into a monster, In that sense of the gantz world i think host samurai is stronger he doesnt care about anyone but himself and killing is easy for him human or alien.
    Izumi knew he was going to die, suitless and exausted against a vampire, there's no chance he could survive that. He couldn't save himself, but he could at least save her, I think that's why he did it.

  8. #68
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Amigo!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Cali
    Country
    United States
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    150
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: host-samurai: mad skills or can't pay the bills

    Quote Originally Posted by Amnesiac View Post
    Izumi knew he was going to die, suitless and exausted against a vampire, there's no chance he could survive that. He couldn't save himself, but he could at least save her, I think that's why he did it.
    no he didn't have that kind of give up personality, maybe we're both wrong maybe it was just some kind of past protector instinct coming back to him.
    YO

  9. #69
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 102jayday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Melbourne Gantz room.
    Country
    Australia
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,882
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: host-samurai: mad skills or can't pay the bills

    hmm i dont think hs has any feelings for kill bill other than team mate.
    shes just got the hots for him because his cool, strong and hot. but maybe they should hook up because then we get to see hs with no t shirt!! all right lol. i wonder how kill bill will go this mission maybe she'll die or something, she almost did last time

    Manga Berserk, Gantz, Rurouni Kenshin, Claymore<3 Fav Anime FMAB! Gundam seed, Nana, InitialD.

  10. #70
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Amnesiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Portugal
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    555
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: host-samurai: mad skills or can't pay the bills

    Quote Originally Posted by Amigo! View Post
    no he didn't have that kind of give up personality, maybe we're both wrong maybe it was just some kind of past protector instinct coming back to him.
    Given his attitude when his girlfriend proposed calling an ambulance, I think he was tired of the constant effort to survive. So once he was faced with eminent death, he welcomed it.

  11. #71
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GAT-X252's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    My home
    Country
    Peru
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,362
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: host-samurai: mad skills or can't pay the bills

    Hmmm...Izumi could use Ryoko as a shield.

    Hikawa cuts Ryoko and Izumi extends his sword too pass through her & the vampire...something like this:

    http://www.mangavolume.com/index.php...166&page_nr=15

    she would die anyway due to the severe cut of Hikawa's sword, and he could not dodge it because he would be in the middle of an attack.
    (キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!!)

    心臓がドキドキドキドキ!!!!

    06/25/09 - Goodnight Sweet Prince

  12. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
  13. #72
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member El Samurai Guapo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    San Diego
    Country
    United States
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,496
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: host-samurai: mad skills or can't pay the bills

    Quote Originally Posted by GAT-X252 View Post
    Hmmm...Izumi could use Ryoko as a shield.

    Hikawa cuts Ryoko and Izumi extends his sword too pass through her & the vampire...something like this:

    http://www.mangavolume.com/index.php...166&page_nr=15

    she would die anyway due to the severe cut of Hikawa's sword, and he could not dodge it because he would be in the middle of an attack.
    That's my whole point though. The old heartless Izumi would have done just that. However, we see the direct opposite happen, Izumi uses his own body instead to shield her (Ryoko). This is a very strong indication that Izumi changed at the last minute.

  14. #73
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    300
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: host-samurai: mad skills or can't pay the bills

    Izumi would've killed HS if it was 1 on 1. Not 100 on 1. Even then Izumi
    would've killed HS if Izumi's girlfriend didn't get caught in the crossfire.
    Even Kurono could've tooken him on if he had his memories. HS is ok
    but he's not all that, after rereading all the chapters HS is featured in.

  15. #74
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Mikako's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Country
    Poland
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    78
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: host-samurai: mad skills or can't pay the bills

    I'd wait with presenting a list who'd for sure defeat Host to the moment he's at least once defeated. Or seriously beaten.
    I don't insist he's the best, but I don't think he loses in skills with Kei or Izumi.
    And aside from that, he's just smarter and more mentally stable than those two and knows how to use any advantages.

  16. #75
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Amnesiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Portugal
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    555
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: host-samurai: mad skills or can't pay the bills

    Quote Originally Posted by Gantz556 View Post
    Seriously, no one can beat Host Samurai in a fair fight, because of his tactics.
    Quote Quote:
    He uses the head of Akira, in order to emotionally distract Kurono.
    roflcopter


    But no, I don't think even in a fair fight Kurono would win. (unless he had that cool light weapon)

    Izumi however, would surely win. (he almost did in an extremely unfair fight)
    Last edited by Amnesiac; March 16, 2009 at 12:53 PM.

New Reply
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts