Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Tubeyo's Gallery

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tubeyo's Gallery

NICE JOB! i'm completely no good at any of this kind of stuff. I like to enjoy. :-) Can I use one of them as an Avatar for the Forum?

Artists of MH 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member tubeyo's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Grazie Heise

Quote Originally Posted by Benzohartt View Post
    NICE JOB! i'm completely no good at any of this kind of stuff. I like to enjoy. :-) Can I use one of them as an Avatar for the Forum?
    Thank you Benzo, yes you can for sure

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner .Shika's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Bellissime, grande!

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Grazie .Shika

Brand new cover in

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Jaime F.'s Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Excellent work Tubeyo, I really like how you colored Kakashi, on this Naruto cover. The one thing I like a lot about your new coloring, is how you made Kakashi's facial features more visible. You did a great job enhancing the subtle outline of Kakashi's facial features made by Kishimoto. Well as for the rest of your coloring, I think the background looks accurate, and the color of the borders works well with the rest of it. Well, I should definitely check out your gallery more often, because it seems like you post your colorings here more often, than you post them in the art forum. So anyways, I hope you had a happy new year, and I hope you'll be coloring an image of Naruto from chapter 430. I liked your previous sage mode Naruto coloring a lot, so I'd really like to see you do another sage Naruto coloring, but with a more recent panel, or page. Well, in my opinion you made some good progress over the year, so I think you're steadily improving at a good pace. I'll definitely be checking your gallery here, and there for anything new, so until then, take care.
    www.myspace.com/jamieflor
    http://www.youtube.com/user/therestlessminds
    For those of u that remember me, I'm currently adding another song to my album. It should be done by March 2011 @ the latest. sig pic by: Nanocigt

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you Jaime I'm glad that you like my latest cover. Well I've not post it (and the previous one) in the naruto art section cause is a work that I've made by request so I don't feel much fond about it... I know it's quite strange but usually I prefer to choose personally the pic, it's like the start of the creative process for me. Maybe I'm too harsh to me but I didn't like the result thet much, but your comment shows me that maybe I'm wrong and that for someone the result could be good, so thanks.
    I was planning to color Yamato's line from the recent chapter, but I've stop colouring since I know He eventually submit later the whole page, so I've decided to color the awesome fan art by DD, but you know he is such a big artist that the comparison between his version and mine will be hard for me, maybe it'll take me long time but I'll do my best. I'll restart posting in the naruto art section soon, with the fan art and maybe with the latests covers.
    Last edited by tubeyo; January 05, 2009 at 03:11 PM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Bellissima la gallery

Artists of MH 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

You won the amateur contest.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RyuSensei View Post
    You won the amateur contest.
    Oh I've forgot to check the final result... you won the advanced contest instead, congratulations mate .

Artists of MH 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Yea, advanced and colored fanart, wasn't that hard, I just submitted the right pictures, a naruto page and a sexy margaret :/

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Even colored fanart... wow, congratulations again.

New panel, DD's "The new sage" colored by me

Last edited by tubeyo; January 06, 2009 at 06:28 PM.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Jaime F.'s Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

That's is awesome Tubeyo, and it turned out a lot better than I expected. You've really gotten good over the past year. Of course don't let my comment make you think that you can't improve even more, because you can. Well, like I said in the Naruto art section, I admire the fact that you were brave enough to change the colors of Naruto's clothes. I do like Kishimoto's original colors, but seeing something different is a nice change of pace. It also seems like a lot of fans wanted Naruto's cape to be white, so I'm sure a lot people will like your new coloring when they see the color changes you made. Well, it was good to see something new again from you Tubeyo. Keep up the good work, and stay creative.
    www.myspace.com/jamieflor
    http://www.youtube.com/user/therestlessminds
    For those of u that remember me, I'm currently adding another song to my album. It should be done by March 2011 @ the latest. sig pic by: Nanocigt

Artists of MH 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity - aMt -'s Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

ypu really have a nice gallery..

i loves you last work

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jaime F. View Post
    That's is awesome Tubeyo, and it turned out a lot better than I expected. You've really gotten good over the past year. Of course don't let my comment make you think that you can't improve even more, because you can. Well, like I said in the Naruto art section, I admire the fact that you were brave enough to change the colors of Naruto's clothes. I do like Kishimoto's original colors, but seeing something different is a nice change of pace. It also seems like a lot of fans wanted Naruto's cape to be white, so I'm sure a lot people will like your new coloring when they see the color changes you made. Well, it was good to see something new again from you Tubeyo. Keep up the good work, and stay creative.
    Thank you Jaime, I'll always try to improve. It's always a pleasure for me to read your comment, and I'm happy that you like my works.

Thank you kun_amt

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Fitrojoke's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

tubeyo complimentoni al tuo operato grazie al quale alzi la media dei pochi e bravissimi artisti italiani che bazzicano su MH..
    Poi mi interesserebbe sapere se hai un tuo foro o un tuo sito attendo tue notizie ancora complimenti e grazie xD !!!

New Reply
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast