Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27

Thread: The Nishi thread

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GAT-X252's Avatar
    Country
    Peru
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Nishi thread

Maybe his father took him?

Even if he had an affair with another woman, Nishi is still his son.
    (キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!!)

心臓がドキドキドキドキ!!!!

06/25/09 - Goodnight Sweet Prince

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner CherryBoy's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe View Post
    So his mom killed her self during the events of Gantz Minus, not before? So he was already in Gantz when she offed her self. Is there a reason she killed her self? Sorry I have not read Gantz Minus and as we all know the Manual has not been translated.

I still think crying was a little OOC for him...
    Lol how is that OOC.... he's still in middle school so he's a kid i think ppl forget that he is a kid before a sociopath,creeper,gantzfreak etc... it made sense that he cried...They were insulting him when he was about to die lol i'd cry to... then katou told him there was more aliens so he knew he was gonna die. Reminds me of when Knob yan died asking his mates to help me but they were like "do it yur self" he knew he was gonna die so he raged lol o=

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Crisis.'s Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

^ pretty sure he was crying from the pain and the tho of him dyeing, nothing else.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

he has his eyes and eardrums blown out and was dying a slow and painful death. The only thing hes ever cared about in his life is his mother. He is in middle school. He doesn't think that anyone there would revive him. I think anyone would cry in that situation.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i alwayz wonder'd what if only nishi and kei survived the first mission, i bet nishi would of told him everything up till catsophre count down.... maybe.
    And if he did tell him all he needs to know he would have never forgotten his suit... Then nishi wouldn't of died on the second mission cause kei would of help'd for the info he was told. But if it continued liked that he porbably wouldn't have stay'd we Tae.
    Just want'd to post something...
    Ha. those are alot of "if"s xD

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Does anybody think Nishi would get along very well with Hajime ? (Anime filler character in the final act in the Gantz anime). I was re watching the anime and thought that Nishi and Hajime would make for an excellent team. Hajime reminds me of a more sadistic not as smart version of Nishi.

Quote Originally Posted by CherryBoy View Post
    i alwayz wonder'd what if only nishi and kei survived the first mission, i bet nishi would of told him everything up till catsophre count down.... maybe.
    And if he did tell him all he needs to know he would have never forgotten his suit... Then nishi wouldn't of died on the second mission cause kei would of help'd for the info he was told. But if it continued liked that he porbably wouldn't have stay'd we Tae.
    Just want'd to post something...
    Ha. those are alot of "if"s xD
    There is noway for Nishi to survive past the Buddha temple mission. Those aliens are those aliens are the types of aliens that would run through Nishi. Its best that the Tanaka got him first. Nothing Nishi can do in that mission.
    Last edited by Shion Izumi; February 14, 2011 at 02:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member El Samurai Guapo's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shion Izumi View Post
    There is noway for Nishi to survive past the Buddha temple mission. Those aliens are those aliens are the types of aliens that would run through Nishi. Its best that the Tanaka got him first. Nothing Nishi can do in that mission.
    I wouldn't be so sure. Most of the people in the Buddha mission got wiped out by the one boss statue. The rest of them where fodder for anyone with a suit on really. Nishi may have already known about the lock-on function of the Y-gun (which is basically how Katou was able to turn the fight against that boss around).

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by El Samurai Guapo View Post
    I wouldn't be so sure. Most of the people in the Buddha mission got wiped out by the one boss statue. The rest of them where fodder for anyone with a suit on really. Nishi may have already known about the lock-on function of the Y-gun (which is basically how Katou was able to turn the fight against that boss around).
    lol adding to that Nishi wouldn't jump out if the enemy is strong, his tactics would of kill'd those first two statues, i don't know about the giant state.
    but hundred arms nishi would of simply sent it, that alein was actually weak only thing terrible about it is that laser.

Mission after the buddha... i bet nishi would of ran the entire time,that kind of enemy would detect you cloak or not.
    Ha. Reading Minds,wish i could do that.
    Last edited by CherryBoy; February 14, 2011 at 11:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The only way Nishi would make it out of the temple mission alive is if he had an H-Gun. Otherwise he would have been detected by the statues and it has been shown that Nishi is not a physical fighter. He would be easily destroyed by one of the statues or if not than 1000 Arms for sure.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member El Samurai Guapo's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CherryBoy View Post
    lol adding to that Nishi wouldn't jump out if the enemy is strong, his tactics would of kill'd those first two statues, i don't know about the giant state.
    but hundred arms nishi would of simply sent it, that alein was actually weak only thing terrible about it is that laser.
    <hr noshade size="1">
    Actually that 100 arms had a lot of thinks that made it deadly. Laser being one of them, but it also had the acid, the swords (which cut through you regardless of suit), and the fact that it had high-speed regeneration (HSR) until you destroy the hand holding that watch or w/e it was. It was also apparently fast enough to dodge the y-gun nets that weren't locked on.

Honestly, bar the h-gun and the y-gun that thing would be damn near impossible to kill without getting lucky and spilling it's acid on itself the way the girl did.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Erwin Rommel's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

The final with Nishi was actually so good, that it'd make up for any poorly designed ending that might still come.

New Reply
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27