Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply

Thread: Raruto Chapter 34

Intl Translator 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member leecherboy's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Raruto Chapter 34

Each member of the party finds his respective rival...!
    Get it here:
    Sendspace
    Megaupload

Enjoy!

(Also, added links for subbed versions of the Openings 3 and 5 in their respective threads, courtesy of unokpasabaxaki)
    Raruto Sisepuede season 2 started a while ago!
    On an entirely unrelated note, if you like Queen's Blade, you can now try the fan-made game QB Battle programmed by yours truly! Regular updates at my site.

Scanlator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member unok-kun's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Raruto Chapter 34

I recently learned how to make annotations in Youtube videos, and I had to use them xD. I also subbed openings 1 and 2, but leecherboy can't edit Ryka's posts.

From now on, in Raruto there are many "original" things that don't appear in Naruto (as you can see in the end of this chapter), so I'm going to change the spoiler questions. I'll show you some panels in next chapter -usually some of the least relevant and funniest panels, so that you don't know what's going to happen- with my awful translation xD. I'll have them finished this afternoon, I believe.

EDIT: I forgot to mention it: at last we have a release date for "5 elements", Jesulink's new manga. It'll be the 24th of September. The first chapter will be 18 pages long (normal chapters will be, as in Raruto, 15 pages long), and it'll come with an introduction opening which will have the music of a well-known anime (not Naruto).

EDIT 2: Here you are:
    Spoiler show
    Last edited by unok-kun; August 27, 2008 at 06:36 AM.
    Currently translating Raruto, a Spanish parody of Naruto (getting ready for the last two chapters, to be released in English in October and November). Check it out here!

Also working on another project that you might get to see in January...

New Reply