Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)

View Poll Results: choice what should happen to reika in the future of this manga

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • just to be oku's class of sexyness in further chapters

27 32.53%
  • end up with kurono

30 36.14%
  • being free, losing all memory of her team and out of the story.

5 6.02%
  • Die and not be revived

21 25.30%
New Reply
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Reika's Fan Thread

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 102jayday's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Reika's Fan Thread

ok thought i add a thread of gantz most sexy female > Reika.
    shes like 18 years old and acts like a mature mom.
    shes totally got her heart to kurono but its only one sided ..poor girl.
    this babe has gotten 100 points so do people think she is the best gantz girl from points she seems like it.
    does she deserve a normal life and get the boy friend she always wanted kei.
    write up anything or post anything about reika now!

Manga Berserk, Gantz, Rurouni Kenshin, Claymore<3 Fav Anime FMAB! Gundam seed, Nana, InitialD.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Reika's Fan Thread

I dunno it is hard to say how i fell about reika, i mean she loves kurono but what made she fall in love with him was his ability as a gantzer i think if she have met him just in real life things wouldnt turn out like that.Anyway she loves him so much that she is willed to give up on him so he can be happy with the one he trully loves, she revived tae and asked him to go free so he could be happy, she did think he was better of dead during the osaka mission but i dont think she really meant it.People dont give her enought credit for what she has done, she is the only female we met so far that got 100 points, she did suck as a leader but it was her first time, the person she loves was just killed and this hunt was something way bigger than what the tokyo team is used so i guess she deserve to be forgiven.I cant really say whats gonna happen with her from now on, kurono do love tae alot (their relationship started out of pure luck but it turned out to be sort of true love) so i cant really see she getting him in the end, unless this theory people are making up about 2 kuronos turning out to be true.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope she find someone to love instead.

and I hope she survives, becuz out of all the female gantzers, she's the only one who can actually do shit when all the other ones are just vase. (if you count Kill Bill out)

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member MissingLimb's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I chose sexy, but I wish there were more options. I'd rather see a little more character development. See what her life's really like. She's a pretty impressive/competent Gantzer, so I wouldn't want to see her go.

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

yeh but it seems like oku may of done a hint. http://www.onemanga.com/Gantz/247/12/
    solution to be free and lose her memories of him but she would prob have dreams of a knight saving her and stuff and it would be kurono but she doesn't know who it is.
    she wants to be with kei but knows she can't...she even gave up her 100 points to bring back his girl friend, kei i think just does not know how much she loves him, because for her a young woman to do that is pretty noble.
    well we see how people always react when they see her, OMG ITS REIKA!!! she would not be out in public much and she would cover herself up so no one recognise's her. shes own her own just like kurono...tae has her mom with her.
    i think she needs kurono if she is going to stay in the main cast but if she does not then she will die or be erased from gantz.
    shes smart too, we saw how she did pretty good against that oni alien raping inaba, she was able to save him.
    i find this to be sweet, http://www.onemanga.com/Gantz/186/16/
    if the tae mission didn't happen he prob would of broke up with her, because she was getting involved. but i think gantz made the mission not just because of what we know but to have kurono focused on getting 100 points, because the next mission was the big one the oni mission, gantz could of used tae mission to hype or focus kei in the oni mission.

Manga Berserk, Gantz, Rurouni Kenshin, Claymore<3 Fav Anime FMAB! Gundam seed, Nana, InitialD.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Reika's breasts were so abnormally large last chapter, it was almost gross...

o_o;;

Maybe if she was taller, it would even her out? x_X

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

lmao lol thats hilarious, yea tho they seem to differ in size depending on the chapters, maybe cuz kei came back? you kno wats wierd how did reika get 100 points i mean did seh kill an oni boss? dont think so, same goes for old man

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member georgemarvin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    you kno wats wierd how did reika get 100 points i mean did seh kill an oni boss? dont think so, same goes for old man
    Actually, she did tackle The original Oni boss. But Kei cut its head off at the end of the battle. After I did the math, I realized that she got the points for it, too. She got 100 points that mission, the most that Gantz will give anybody. Kei only got 57 points, and he killed about 30 of the 2-point Oni foot soldiers, far more than she did.

The one she was fighting had all of the same abilities as Nurarihyon.

http://www.onemanga.com/Gantz/199/14/
    It could handle multiple blasts from the X-guns, it could turn itself into a giant ecchi like Nuri did, it also turned itself into a giant insect, and became an elephant. It spat out acid and emitted an aura of acid. It could regenerate from being totally splattered. The only power that Nuri had and it didn't was the laser eyes.
    http://www.onemanga.com/Gantz/201/12-13/
    It also shapeshifted into likenesses of both Reika and Kei. Come to think of it, that one turned into an ecchi form like Nura did, too.

A lot of the alien bosses seem to have the same abilities:
    1. Regeneration
    2. Shape Shifting
    3. Durability; can take multiple X-gun blasts
    4. Can track the Gantz team members
    Last edited by georgemarvin; September 15, 2008 at 09:52 PM. Reason: new info

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Hollow Kurono's Avatar
    Country
    Lithuania
    Post Thanks / Like

I like Reika to.Dont know if shes my fav girl in the Gantz room.Definantly not the most hated,nobody goes behind Kishimoto.But she is probably the hottest with Anzu.Well she has humangus breasts well she is the first girl that fell for Kurono the way Kishimoto fell with Katou,so screw you Kishimoto,Kei has a hoter and bigger fan-girl than Katou has anyway I like Reika,I think she will die someday in the room,but I let Oku decide.Im not bored of her or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by 102jayday View Post
    ok thought i add a thread of gantz most sexy female > Reika.
    shes like 18 years old and acts like a mature mom.
    shes totally got her heart to kurono but its only one sided ..poor girl.
    this babe has gotten 100 points so do people think she is the best gantz girl from points she seems like it.
    does she deserve a normal life and get the boy friend she always wanted kei.
    write up anything or post anything about reika now!

Well she deserves him,but to make a great manga sacrifices to have to be made.Reika came to late to Kei's life,if she said that she likes Kei from the start maybe it would have been differently,but you know now Kurono is stuck with Tae for a long,long time.I just dont want Katou to be stuck with Reika and thats it.

Quote Originally Posted by GAT-X252 View Post
    i hope she dies in a horrible way...

She is boring IMO...sei is much cooler.

Well thats a hard choise for me to choose,but we all should thank Sei for what she did to Kei,she opened many doors to Kurono.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Amnesiac's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner putopooche's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs Up Re: Reika's Fan Thread

well.. for now gantz team need more member's that know how to kill and have some knowledge about gantz hunter.. but i like her to end up with kurono..

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner jpnraw's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I have to admit...I like her the best out of all the girls, mostly because of her badassness...who hates on a hot chick who can rape aliens 24/7!? Like someone said, she's pretty much the only girl who can actually do shit in the Gantz room! It would be cool if Reika ends up with Kurono, cause then it would be the most badass male+ the most badass female couple haha.

SMN

Quote Originally Posted by jpnraw View Post
    I have to admit...I like her the best out of all the girls, mostly because of her badassness...who hates on a hot chick who can rape aliens 24/7!? Like someone said, she's pretty much the only girl who can actually do shit in the Gantz room! It would be cool if Reika ends up with Kurono, cause then it would be the most badass male+ the most badass female couple haha.
    agree i hope that will happen as well

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

well sae is meant to be the bad ass woman.
    but shows how good she is she died end of question.
    OMG OMG OMG OMG REIKA REIKA REIKA SHES A NUT!! SSHES GONNA KILL KURONO.
    im getting sick of that lol..yeh i like reika and realise how many ppl hate and dont say u dont hate her because those comments sure as hell sound like it lol.
    i dont know how people could not love her? and i mean if u forget about the pretty face thing.
    she her plan crazy?? well then i guess gantz and aliens and suits n big guns are crazy too.
    people do all kinds of stuff(if its possible) when they r in love in stories ya?
    2 kuronos works out lol
    people will hate tae n kurono breaking up and people will hate reika and kurono not getting together and what i mean by that is NOT THE SEX but as a relationship.

there im happy well sort of :P

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Mikako's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

I voted for 'die and not be revived'.
    Being free, losing all memory of her team and out of the story could be interesting too, though.

I used to like Reika since she was the only female gantzer after Lara, who's shown some battle ability and I'm not exactly Reika-hater now, but since she started to act so pathetic, it'd for her own good. I mean... she was kind of classy before, with reviving Tae and not pursuing Kurono despite her feelings.

I wouldn't mind seeing a Gantz women not dying (literally or not...) from love to one of the heroes at her place. Look, she would even have a normal breasts, since they have to grow along with the story

I'm just sick of love-breasts-love-breasts pattern made female characters in that manga (when no breasts, more love instead, ugh, Tae) and that's one of reasons why I never liked the whole KuronoxReika idea. It's frickin' boring. The other than dying good way for Reika's character development is to go crazy* and become the enemy of the team or something. Yes, I'm serious.

*and die anyway. And to never be revived, because Inaba won't ever get 100.

New Reply
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast