Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (6/30/14 - 7/6/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 752 by cnet128 , Bleach 587 (2) , Gintama 501 by Bomber D Rufi
Thread Closed
Page 17 of 67 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast

Thread: Pinoy Hang-Out Thread v. 12!!!

Scanlator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yoniekai's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pinoy Hang-Out Thread v. 12!!!

wala masyadong chix sa tech support, pero sa mga kabilang account, mga CSR, tangina ang hayup.... trip namin lagi yan, tumambay at magpalibog hahaha... pero heh, mahirap pag inlab eh, nawawalan ka ng gana kaagad. kahit gaano pa kaganda ang sa harap k, isa lang sa isip ko
    `(•.°)~

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted hunter71485's Avatar
    Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bakashijinsan View Post
    hehehe mukhang hirap ka sa relasyon mo ah! hinay hinay lang pare. masyado ka pa namang bata. dami pang oportunidad dyan sa paligid.

BTW,, does your floor have any kick-ass gorgeous beauties? mine has so-sos. there are cute ones but none who qualifies as a real "artistahin"

nagdodownload lang ako ng movies. wala na kong ma download na iba kaya kahit yung mga di ko gustong i download, di-nownload ko na din.
    <hr noshade size="1">
    i'm still bored dammit!
    One of the reasons na tinatamad na akong magpunta ng school e yung mga dating model at artistahin di na nag re-enroll. Pero merong mga bago... Not on the same level naman.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member duchess of dork's Avatar
    inside your forebrain, curled up like a baby
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by yoniekai View Post
    yudiput.... inom tayo bakashi, guys, hits tayo, kahit ano, kakainis talaga to..... ba't pa kase.... gusto kong lumayo dito.... dont ask btw. doods, anong nilagay mo sa resume mo?
    wala, dont laugh ha,
    summary of qualifications:
    • has good command in written and verbal English <i know, iknow, im bluffing>
    • knows how 2 use the Windows version for computer system and programs such as
    • word
    • excel
    • pwrpt
    • photoshop
    • has proven extensive secretarial/deskwork experience
    • quickly grasps concept and adapts to it to turn the task into manageable workload<i plagiarze the highsoundi6ng phrase from online resume>
    • attuned to social interaction<yeah, i know, roflable>
    • teachable and willing to learn
    experience:
    • remote translator of quarterly-published *_______* [english to hiligaynon version tranla] for *_______ pub.*, c. 2004-2005
    • secretary of VIS_______assn, c. 2004-07 < org im in>
    i saved this as draft in case ill find another suitable job offer, i have this job in mind, but now im thinking twice about applying since i heard there is this compulsory strip-all except undies med exam i dont like that

any grammar correction will be highly appreciated, i need your kickass brains here

Quote Originally Posted by hunter71485 View Post
    One of the reasons na tinatamad na akong magpunta ng school e yung mga dating model at artistahin di na nag re-enroll. Pero merong mga bago... Not on the same level naman.
    really? model types make me feel so inferior... *spaced out*

wala masyadong chix sa tech support, pero sa mga kabilang account, mga CSR, tangina ang hayup.... trip namin lagi yan, tumambay at magpalibog hahaha... pero heh, mahirap pag inlab eh, nawawalan ka ng gana kaagad. kahit gaano pa kaganda ang sa harap k, isa lang sa isip ko
    yeah, yonie, i think i relate to you on that line.. i experienced that before, the one always before you gets ignored, while relationship with the one youre having much hopes for dont work....in my case, he did try making a move but in the end im glad it slipped, i realize he wasnt so serious, otherwise he wouldnt try to make me meet him halfway.. i prefer being chased all the way, lol..but! only by the one i actualy like... otherwise, i get pissed off... but, on a side note, surprisi6ngly i turned down a recent suitor smoothly<i was really scared by his seriousness, the conversation end up in frustrating discourse of difference between true love and infatuation,since he insisted he knows so much about me and weighed everything out so hes sure what he felt is love, while i insisted its just infatuation, all done through text, because i confronted him through it, because i was afraid hed come to our house as he insinuated he would>, i felt bad about it but cant deal falsely with matters of the heart.. so i guess you guys should also consider about making any move if you doubt about getting your feelings reciprocated... well, imo, that is... i am rather the kind not easily swayed kasi..

the only thing i dont relate to you and bb is how is it youre so into it... i also felt bad about the what-might-have-been but i got over it pretty fine and easily..i managed to put a tough front and act ever so normally around him..its awkward but pretending helped me a lot. so now that im totally over it, i dont have any qualms being around him, not a bit. because i had nothing to be ashamed of in my part, like i broke out or had appeared so heartbroken. i dont want any guy to laugh at me just because i was so emotionally overwhelmed by him.

edit: btw, if you find it confusing why i said i turned the guy down smoothly while stating i confronted him and it all ended in discourse<not heated though>, is because, he said to another acquaintance what i insisted on made him reanalyze his feelings, because maybe, it was all infatuation.. lol. well, i dont if that case is really lol-able

sorry for this ESSAY. . i just felt i have to share my POV
    Last edited by duchess of dork; September 25, 2008 at 02:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Nana: shoujo or josei? read and prove..

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TechnoMagus's Avatar
    Country
    Antarctica
    Post Thanks / Like

YAY! WE'RE THE CHAMPIONS!!!

so happy....parang my return to school made this happen...LOL

re: school and models
    well the usual models and socialites are still here....ung kasama ko nga student si robi domingo...

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity mangadictus's Avatar
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

@ yonie
    - hoy! boy hanot! haha tripan mo naman mga CSR behbehs da?

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Paper's Avatar
    Country
    Earth Kindom
    Post Thanks / Like

@DoD-

has good command in written and verbal English <i know, iknow, im bluffing>
    knows how 2 use the Windows version for computer system and programs such as
    word
    excel
    pwrpt
    photoshop
    has proven extensive secretarial/deskwork experience
    quickly grasps concept and adapts to it to turn the task into manageable workload<i plagiarze the highsoundi6ng phrase from online resume>
    attuned to social interaction<yeah, i know, roflable>
    teachable and willing to learn

- Has great command over the english language.
    - Proficient in operating various Microsoft Office programs (e.g. Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Publisher) and Photo Shop.
    - Is well versed with clerical duties.
    - Is flexible and can adapt to various situations with ease.
    - Is a "Team Player".
    - Is open to new skills and concepts.
    - Is a fast learner.

experience:
    remote translator of quarterly-published *_______* [english to hiligaynon version tranla] for *_______ pub.*, c. 2004-2005
    secretary of VIS_______assn, c. 2004-07 < org im in>

You can just say that you were/are the secretary for your org, and that you translate aswell... or something like that.
    Last edited by Paper; September 27, 2008 at 02:50 AM. Reason: typo

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity mangadictus's Avatar
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

yey! somebody picked up Bloody Monday! im soooo happy!

bye guys. got work tomorrow. im not gonna be around for at least a month. ill be training new hires during that time. bye!
    Last edited by mangadictus; September 27, 2008 at 06:42 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

hiya guys, im in bacolod right now... yonie........ .... well, be back home in a little more while..
    well, i was unexpectedly brought to calatrava, gawd the place is such a wilderness........ rocky mountain....i think its made up of limestone... you could crack your skull open if you fall off cliffs...

Scanlator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yoniekai's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

@MD: oh gud luck mig, kaw gatraining? latibays ya mayo ranggo ta haw kag huo eh, maano nalg ni ang mga tech support kung wala customer service man

@doods: whu?????? calatrava??? ang layo ah, san ka sa bacolod ngayon? ilang days ka dito? maghintay ka hanggang opening MASSKARA! lahat ng tao naghahanda na, kumukuha na nga kami ng mga leaves para sa main event sa 15.... PARTY TOWN AGAIN!!! kung me plano kang magnight-out, sabihin mo ko, baka gusto mong makipaginuman
    `(•.°)~

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TechnoMagus's Avatar
    Country
    Antarctica
    Post Thanks / Like

oh maaaannnn.....code geass has ended.....

i'm so devastated........it's to emotional.....i'll not be myself for a while.....and bring tissues...lots of tissues when you watch....

ALL HAIL LELOUCH!!!!

Last edited by TechnoMagus; September 28, 2008 at 06:49 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TechnoMagus View Post
    oh maaaannnn.....code geass has ended.....

i'm so devastated........it's to emotional.....i'll not be myself for a while.....and bring tissues...lots of tissues when you watch....
    <hr noshade size="1">
    ALL HAIL LELOUCH!!!!

ALL HAIL LELOUCH!

Country
    Earth Kindom
    Post Thanks / Like

ALL HEIL LELOUCH!

wait... pa link nmn ng 25 o?

la pa sa eclipse eh...
    Last edited by Paper; September 28, 2008 at 07:55 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

bukas pa yung sa eclipse.

yung torrent link nasa Code Geass thread.

Here's the link dude.

But it's RAW.
    Last edited by hunter71485; September 28, 2008 at 08:05 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Earth Kindom
    Post Thanks / Like

Shit...

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

@doods: whu?????? calatrava??? ang layo ah, san ka sa bacolod ngayon? ilang days ka dito? maghintay ka hanggang opening MASSKARA! lahat ng tao naghahanda na, kumukuha na nga kami ng mga leaves para sa main event sa 15.... PARTY TOWN AGAIN!!! kung me plano kang magnight-out, sabihin mo ko, baka gusto mong makipaginuman
    yeah, la ko man gin expect nga makakadto sa calatrava... i just brought a change of clothes, since our visit is supposed to last only for a day.. but gawd,sang pgkadto sa calatrava it rained and i was drenched a few times...so i really stinked with sweat and dust and earth...but i really enjoyed it..and hey, i got to seat next with this past loveinterest, the ^ im talking about... well, he was the one who secured a seat next to me no, kay una ko ya pungko sa salakyan sang sa iya... that was funny because i felt awkward nga may past issue between us and yet we can face each and pretend we never actually had... in denial kumbaga.... as in, pataas taas 'dungan'. lol.

anyway, ive been home since last night, havent taken a bath yet, my sheets harbored a musky stench now but i have slept soundly.. ah-ah, i little adventure pays well to give us sound health huh?

Thread Closed
Page 17 of 67 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast