Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 601 by BadKarma , Gintama 515 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 600 Discussion

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Bleach Bleach 600 Discussion

If you haven't seen the goodies yet, check here: Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 600 Spoiler Discussion

This chapter was quite enjoyable, did some nice backup. My first thoughts after reading the chapter: Yhwach brought his personal guards only as a distraction to go straight for the Soul King and somehow trap Zero Division in their own trap. Zero division seems to deliver what many wanted them to do and them going in one after another and looking weak was more or less done to setup this cell.

If you ask me the honored creator of Zanpaktou really looks like he can take all of them at once.

Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow this is just sad. Here we have FKT 2.0 chapter.
    FKT RR
    hidden city + hidden palace
    wood cage + fire cage
    top 3 espade owning+ top 4 quincy trolling~
    Aizen getting rid of Hallibel+ Bach killing last Quincy standing~

and so on. Kubo really needs to come up with something new. And WTh is the Yankee doing when his teammates are shining so brightly?

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 600 Spoiler Pics & Summaries

Eh, it happens, Kage.

The Elite SR got trolled, the end.

---------- Post added at 09:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 AM ----------

The original draft of Bleach had Shinigami using guns and was called "Snipe." The six hundredth numbered chapter has a Quincy using one against Shinigami.

Kubo Magic.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member eefrit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

What's this? Two hype chapters in a row? Bravo Kubo, Bravo. Oh and as everyone and their mother knew, Shutara wasn't dead. Like, I don't see how that could even cross people's minds.

Also, did Kubo mean "Compression" instead of "Compulsory"? Because, yeah, that probably would have been a better name. A bit on the nose, but hey, it'd seem to fit better. Maybe he creates a Compressing Compulsion? I don't know. But holy hell is Lille a badass or what? And thank freaking God Ywach that it's a hat he is wearing and it's not his hair that's like that. Seriously.

I like how prepared the RG were, though it looks like Tenjiro was pretty much useless, but he was probably just buying time. Everyone had their jobs it seems and they really aren't just screwing around. Oetsu is pretty badass in that final shot.

Can you make it a threefer Kubo? Nah, because I predict we are going to switch over to a new fight next chapter.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Xerneas's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL. The "elite" SR got trolled harder than even I expected. Love how Askin continues to be UNBOTHERED by it all. Super short chap but at least Kubo showed off the rest of the RG. I knew they had a plan for Yhwach all along. It just seemed fishy they would send Ichigo down like that an expose the barriers. They wanted him to get up there so they can eradicate him.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member R3D's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

First of all , is that X's hair or hat ?! Secondly , everyone knew shutara aint dead ! Hkifune could have created the jail place in SS , namiya wields the king of zanpaktou !

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Nanozom's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

In short, Barro was trolled by the Royal Guards.

I don´t know if I´m going to laugh or applaud or just look like a question mark over the whole thing but at least everyone is there for the real fight and hype...
    wait... so everything was a fake for Juha and his Elite?
    Even Kiringe...Kiri...(The hot-spring demon)
    Was he a piece of cloth too? Was that the reason he didn´t do anything earlier?
    Well, it seems that the order of things have been shaken but not stirred this time...
    Good chapter, now the Royal Guard might get some work done...
    But I fearfully predict that there will be one and one battles again...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NoOneInParticular's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool chapter. The RG are delivering, I like the fact that they're properly cooperating as well.

I'm dead curious to see what Nimaiya can do. The fact that his sheath is a big tank of water is interesting, I wonder what that should imply. He said Asauchi are the most powerful type of Zanpakuto, maybe what he uses is an Asauchi and he can have all his Zanpakuto ladies fuse and unfuse with it at will, meaning he's basically got a dozen different Zanpakuto. It's one theory anyway.

My first thought with the tree though is that since reishi feeds it, if the Quincy use Sklaverei it should drain it. Whatever they do, I don't expect this to be as easy for the Royal Guard as this chapter might make it seem. It looks like Lille's ability is just unstoppably powerful and accurate shots, but the other three might be more tricky.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member RedBerserk's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Am I the only one who is sick to death of all these dead/not really dead stuff that happens between chapters?
    It's 2014 Kubo, stop doing always the same crap, it's been 13 years already, jeez... I don't know who is worse, if Kubo or Kishimoto.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Posted this in the wrong section so I'm posting it here.

What's this? Two hype chapters in a row? Bravo Kubo, Bravo. Oh and as everyone and their mother knew, Shutara wasn't dead. Like, I don't see how that could even cross people's minds.

Also, did Kubo mean "Compression" instead of "Compulsory"? Because, yeah, that probably would have been a better name. A bit on the nose, but hey, it'd seem to fit better. Maybe he creates a Compressing Compulsion? I don't know. But holy hell is Lille a badass or what? And thank freaking God Ywach that it's a hat he is wearing and it's not his hair that's like that. Seriously.

I like how prepared the RG were, though it looks like Tenjiro was pretty much useless, but he was probably just buying time. Everyone had their jobs it seems and they really aren't just screwing around. Oetsu is pretty badass in that final shot.

Can you make it a threefer Kubo? Nah, because I predict we are going to switch over to a new fight next chapter.

---------- Post added at 07:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by RedBerserk View Post
    Am I the only one who is sick to death of all these dead/not really dead stuff that happens between chapters?
    It's 2014 Kubo, stop doing always the same crap, it's been 13 years already, jeez... I don't know who is worse, if Kubo or Kishimoto.
    Like you said, it's been 13 years. I doubt he's changing anytime soon. The series is probably going to end with someone we thought was dead coming back. Probably Ichigo.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Exodi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

My thoughts on the chapter:

1. Hikifune is now Hashirama. I like it.
    2. I was honestly pissed when I thought Shutara was dead for real. I knew she wasn't though.

But I did get scared for a moment.

3. What the hell is Kirinji doing?
    4. Nimaiya carrying around a sword in a bucket of water. Did he just forge it?
    5. X-Axis's gun is really cool.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneInParticular View Post
    My first thought with the tree though is that since reishi feeds it, if the Quincy use Sklaverei it should drain it. Whatever they do, I don't expect this to be as easy for the Royal Guard as this chapter might make it seem. It looks like Lille's ability is just unstoppably powerful and accurate shots, but the other three might be more tricky.
    Yeah, hopefully the RG thought of that possibility and made some precautions for it. It'd be a huge oversight on their behalf it they didn't take one of the Quincy's most basic abilities into account. And I don't think Lille even showed his ability. He still has his X eye closed. I'm assuming his power is connected to that eye, so he's probably just screwing around with his regular skills.

---------- Post added at 07:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Exodi View Post
    4. Nimaiya carrying around a sword in a bucket of water. Did he just forge it?
    That's what I think. Tailor made to fight against Quincy.

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneInParticular View Post
    Cool chapter. The RG are delivering, I like the fact that they're properly cooperating as well.

I'm dead curious to see what Nimaiya can do. The fact that his sheath is a big tank of water is interesting, I wonder what that should imply. He said Asauchi are the most powerful type of Zanpakuto, maybe what he uses is an Asauchi and he can have all his Zanpakuto ladies fuse and unfuse with it at will, meaning he's basically got a dozen different Zanpakuto. It's one theory anyway.

My first thought when I saw the tree: Did Hashirama change the manga after he lernt that Naruto is going to end in 5 weeks?

I understand that it is nice to see the RG's stirring things up but we already know how things will unfold. I mean we even have the Gin of the Bach team who is Ishida. Ishida on thier way will make the same move Gin did and may end up dead like Gin before Ichigo arrives.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Xerneas's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by R3D View Post
    First of all , is that X's hair or hat ?! Secondly , everyone knew shutara aint dead ! Hkifune could have created the jail place in SS , namiya wields the king of zanpaktou !
    Its a hat. Thank Kubo. I actually really like it. Barro looks badass if nothing else. Lemme say it for the 9001th time tho: Askin is the only elite that will be successful. The rest are irrelevant hype fodder used to show off RG. Nimaiya is gonna eat somebody alive. I'm excited for the first time in ages cause I really want to see him and Ichibei fight.

New Reply
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast