Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)

View Poll Results: HebiHime New Strawhat Crew?

Voters
235. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

104 44.26%
  • No

131 55.74%
Thread Closed
Page 3 of 234 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece Volume 53 (ch513-522) Discussion

Banned 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 513 Discussion/514 Predictions

Well Kizaru did say they have to capture Law, Kidd and Luffys crew so they dont look stupid infront of the Tenurubi... So now that the SH are out of the picture .... i think they might have to get Law and Kidds crew atleastttt (if there not off the island already)... the best way i see for them to get Powerup right now is being teleported to Vegapunk.... he can give them a devil fruit.. or implant it into Ussops or Namis Weapon... or he can tell them another way to use their devil fruit to gain more power from it

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Zoro-kun's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Be4 i read this chapter i was SURE this would be a kickass chapter. And it turned out i was so darn right! I knew the SH's was in very big trouble, but i tought that they would somehow manage to escape from it, not by themself, but with help from the dark king.

WHO would belive that Kuma would defeat the WHOLE SH's by himself? I've said it so many times: ODA, I LOVE YOU!!

My prediction for the next following chapters concidering the Sh's: it was mentioned something about 3 days and 3 nights, so i think they will all wake up at different places of the new world, maybe some of them in groups of 2n2, but acctually i think they all will get seperated. 1 thing im starting to belive in, is that some in the SH crew will get to meet Shanks, and I predict Usopp and that he will finaly get to meet his father.

Someone (im pretty sure) will wake up at WB or BB, or even in the marine jail... (Luffy :P)

Edit: That was pretty odd, i read that someone mentioned that kuma had bow to dark king, and i found out that that page was missing in my scanlation. lol.... I read that chapter again at onemanga.com ... So that changes a bit. It looks like they know each other (maybe old crewm8's) and it also looks like they have some sort of a mind-conversation. And it appears to me that Kuma is doing some sort of Kamikaze attack on the world government, and in that case i think he has sent the Sh's to a safe place. =) but acctually i hope more that the all have been seperated.. =D (and i wish Luffy get gear 4 and 5 and 6 soon! :P)

BUT 1 thing is 4 sure, I CAN'T W8 4 THE NEXT CHAPTER TO COME OUT!! xD
    Last edited by Zoro-kun; September 05, 2008 at 11:51 AM.
    http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z137/DreamsInMotion/Luffy.png

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Marvstar's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

What do you guys think when Kuma said "We will not be seeing one another again... Farewell"?

Kamikaze attack on World Government? What is he planning!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

From what Kuma said to Kizaru :
    "We have no obligation to cooperate with the Marines save where the Government is directly involved... / I will not answer your question"
    It means that the WG is not behind the SH rescue (even less Garp). So who is Kuma working for ?? Some said Dragon, but since dragon is the main WG enemy, it is doubtfull, except if Kuma is schizo

Is it possible that the SH remains together, even if the last text said they are scattered ? I hope for them that they are at least not too far away from each other

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member neomaster121's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

well chapter was just whoa

i don't think i can write a review for it just soo much going on

luffy man i felt for him seriously especially when nami was like Luffy... Help... i was like OMG

then robin went and he completly gave up

Silver funny thought if he was younger he would have been able to beat them all well thats how it came out to me

just a great chapter
    think i'll sleep on it before writing a review

Be The Flame
    Not The Moth

Intl Translator 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ZeroChrome's Avatar
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs Up Re: One Piece 513 Discussion/514 Predictions

fantastic, emotional & epic!

although I said in the spoiler thread that this chapter is a bit dissappointing, showing the climax without a proper conclusion, I changed my mind. it actually is well made. I really felt the emotion in it. though I still do wanna see more of the outcome of the fight, but I'm still satisfied with this

I think the next chapter we'll be brought to the WB vs Marines incident. we'll probably won't hear anything about SHs in the next few chapters

EDIT: and about Kuma kneeling before Rayleigh, I think there's nothing much, really. he just wanted to whisper to Rayleigh since he's damn huge and he doesn't want Kizaru to overhear it. it's just like when you're telling to your little brother where the cookie jar is hidden. hehe
    Last edited by ZeroChrome; September 05, 2008 at 12:20 PM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Marvstar's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroChrome View Post

although I said in the spoiler thread that this chapter is a bit dissappointing, showing the climax without a proper conclusion, I changed my mind. it actually is well made. I really felt the emotion in it. though I still do wanna see more of the outcome of the fight, but I'm still satisfied with this

I think the next chapter we'll be brought to the WB vs Marines incident. we'll probably won't hear anything about SHs in the next few chapters

EDIT: and about Kuma kneeling before Rayleigh, I think there's nothing much, really. he just wanted to whisper to Rayleigh since he's damn huge and he doesn't want Kizaru to overhear it. it's just like when you're telling to your little brother where the cookie jar is hidden. hehe
    It was the despair in Luffy's eyes which got to me! Damn! If it is where the person desires to be, is it possible that Sanji went to the All Blue?

Magma♥ MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Akainu's Avatar
    Country
    Bavaria
    Post Thanks / Like

some things I noticed...
    is it of importance with which paw Kuma hits them? left or right? 2 groups would be o.k. imo.
    also is it pandaman on page 17 on his bible? that's his coolest appearence ever.
    and one last note:
    on page 18 when Luffy had his break down (that will be one of those moments remembered most) Rayleigh looks so intriguingly omniscient, that surely is because of what Kuma told him before, whatever that was.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Zoro-kun's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroChrome View Post

about the kneeling thing u said ("I think there's nothing much, really"), i very much doubt that.. Caus he said: "Dark king Reyleign" and he's kneeling with his bible to his heart. And if it was true what u say, that he was kneeling so kizaru couldn't hear them, he should've rather layed down, that way they would be at equal "level".

Just look how f**king big he is http://http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/513/11/ lol
    http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z137/DreamsInMotion/Luffy.png

Bobbas Veltez 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Joker
    Post Thanks / Like

great chapter! very emotional to see the SHs disappear like that and each one of them displaying such strong bonds with the nakamas that had been teleported before their eyes...

really can't wait to see next week's chapter...though i wouldn't be surprised not the see any of the SHs in that chapter...

I hope we find out what Kuma told Rayeigh in the next few chapters...but somehow i think it's related to the events of Impel Down(Whitebeard VS Shichibukai) or something that Dragon is planning to do(maybe he's gonna use the WB vs Shichibukai incident as an opportunity to overthrow the World Government?)...waits to be seen...

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Tendou88's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Man..Kuma is too overpowered.
    Imagine if he send all DF users too water.
    But strong characters like Kuma wont last long i think.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Eboria's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

This chapter was one of the best OP chapters for quite some time.
    I also agree that some sort of powerup is needed but I don't really think that they went to vegapunk to get some kind of devilfruits. Instead I think that somehow they will learn one or two forms of the Rokushiki, like Soru(speed), Geppou ("jumping" on air) or possibly Kami-e(not being hit).

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity weixiaobao's Avatar
    i am reside within a creature that is bias
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

ODA is a GOD...

i am pretty much agreeing with everyone's post here, EDIT: maybe not the last two posts.. this chapter is the bomb..
    Kuma is really something.. maybe this will be the first villain, that will have a detail past..

the way luffy's crew self sacrificing is powerful..

my favorite scene must be when Nami said help and luffy couldn't even do a thing.. probably the first time luffy felt absolute helplessness...

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Page356's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Okay, here's a little theory I've made up. What if the Straw Hats were teleported....to where they are now! It will be 3 days and 3 nights later, so considering that they need exactly that amount of time to get their ship coated then it would make perfect sense. Just because it states that the Straw Hats were scattered doesn't mean that they won't all bounce back together at the end of the 3 days. I know its not the most epic thing to happen, but it is entirely possible.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BlackHair's Avatar
    Country
    Sri Lanka
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know what to say. I read the translation and spoiler, still I was surprised how Oda drew this chapter. This was one of the most emotional chapter of one piece.
    Just looking at Luffy was almost too hard:

The only thing I would complain is the cliffhanger. Oda could have drawn all crewmembers disappearance in one chapter, but well this way is fine as well.

Kuma must have told Ray where they were sent. And since Kuma said, they wont see each other, they must be still on this island. Maybe they r flying through the sky for 3 days, but will eventually land on this island. Cause without ship they wont see each other for quite a long time.

Next chapter is probably about Kuma+Kiz+Ray+Sento.

Thread Closed
Page 3 of 234 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast