Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 757 by cnet128 , Bleach 593 by cnet128 , Gintama 507 (2)

View Poll Results: HebiHime New Strawhat Crew?

Voters
235. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

104 44.26%
  • No

131 55.74%
Thread Closed
Page 1 of 234 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece Volume 53 (ch513-522) Discussion

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member bax's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

One Piece One Piece Volume 53 (ch513-522) Discussion

Chapter 512 is out! Come and get it HERE.

After reading this chapter, please come add your take on things to the pool of discussions and predictions in this thread.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BlackHair's Avatar
    Country
    Sri Lanka
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 513 Discussion/514 Predictions

woot 1st comment xD

Im predicct, Ray will use sth to get away from Kizaru and will join the SHs again. Kuma will get punished for helping the SHs sometime later. I guess in the next chapter we wont hear much from the SHs, rather WB x Shichi.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member bax's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

One Piece 514 Discussion/515 Predictions

Chapter 514 is out! Come and get it HERE.

After reading this chapter, please come add your take on things to the pool of discussions and predictions in this thread.
    Last edited by kaylee; September 12, 2008 at 07:01 AM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member llmcduff's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

OK.. from the translation.. isn't the first 11 pages a rehash from the last chapter?
    Me hungry!!! Or is it, Me Grimlock? I don't remember.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member neomaster121's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

i think kuma will send Silver to where Zoro is

i also think kuma explained to Silver what Zoro did for luffy

Be The Flame
    Not The Moth

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member fallou's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Man, that's a though moment for the SHs (well excepted for Chopper since he's actually unconscious in that form)
    But again, after dramatic moments, the SHs always raise up and kick some ass, so I guess it'll be the same now. I hope they're not scattered...if we see the SHs next chapter, I think there will be quite a lot of jokes in order to balance this, er, "tragical" moment
    I think they've been sent to an island we've never heard about
    Vooooooooooiiiii!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member noonethere's Avatar
    Country
    Mauritius
    Post Thanks / Like

I think that the story may switch to 3 days after this incident and see where the SH are. they wil head back to SA to find it completly destroyed(caused by WB against the shichibukai).Or we will stay on SA and see what happens to Rayleigh and the supernova and Kizaru and Ace's fate and see the war as a flashback(kind of similar to ace versus BB)

Magma♥ MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Akainu's Avatar
    Country
    Bavaria
    Post Thanks / Like

that was so emotional, Luffy screaming for each and every of his nakama and yet failing to save any - that's another realization of a man encompassed by Kuma.

that opens up so many possibilities it's just not true. I hope they didn't get seperated too much. it would be pretty difficult to handle nine storylines and them all restarting their journeysomewhere. as sento said it might be the other side of the ocean...

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member fallou's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know if anyone thinks the same, but I'm actually dissapointed with the Rayleigh/Kizaru fight. What did we see so far? Silver blocking Kizaru's attack on the SHs twice, then 2-3 swordsclash(and we don't actually see the clash, all we see is the two of them sword against sword), and that's it. I was expecting more real action, but I guess there must be a good reason for Oda not to show Ray's real abilities right now. But still...
    Maybe it's not over though
    Vooooooooooiiiii!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Guy's ...if you look careful you ill see that kuma stay on his knee's when him gonna talk with Ray....

Dunno what to think after read this charapter...really unpredictable....

But...dunno....what the hell....first time i really dont know what is happening....All i know is that they are all with life.

Scanlator 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Tobi Uchiha's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

I noticed that sento answered to luffys question, where the people are going after being teleported away by kuma. He said "that any man sent flying by those paws will fly through the sky for three days and three nights". How many days were the strawhats supposed to wait until their ship should have been coated? 3 days, isn't it? maybe it has something to do with it...

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member noonethere's Avatar
    Country
    Mauritius
    Post Thanks / Like

The fight between Kizaru and Rayleigh seems to be just to give us a hint the potential of exceptionally strong people.(just like it was the case for Shanks, WB, Mihawk and Dragon). Seems Oda will show us a complete fight only when the SH will reach that level. That's why I believe we will only see the aftermath of WB against the Shichibukai. I just hope that the SH won't be back at the entrance of Grandline. Like Akainu, I also believe that the SH are together(well PX1 should be with them). The fact that Zorro cannot move will be helpful as he will be the first to reach the destination and would not be able to get lost before the others reach him
    Maybe the SH were sent to Vegapunk as guinea pigs for his experiment. Hopefully they will be near SA.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member shibigoku's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, an utter defeat! And for the whole crew! We're about to witness a big upgrade in strenght for the Strawhats when the next arc ends! For all the others I can kind of imagine how they can get stronger but Luffy's a real mystery. I don't think Gear 2 and 3 at the same time will cut it. And Gear 4 sounds wack. Something else, like a technique they will all master or something. Nice they needed that defeat.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Kuma whispered something to Ray(which Ray was unsure of...) and Ray asked him where he was sending them....

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner iyung's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i just wanna know what kuma and dark king discussed, its obvious kuma wasnt trying to hurt the crew.
    probably moved them to meet someone.
    like a favored was asked of kuma

and why is kuma so huge, kizaru looks to be like 10 feet, den kuma towers over him.

but kuma is way over powered for the strawhats and there direct fight methods seem not to be tactic that will work in the new world.

looks new techniques and strategies for opponents will be needed .

and oh yea i dont see the strawhats jumping strength levels anytime soon, i see them taking loss trying to get better or stronger but not like sudden leap to which they could take on kizaru or kuma for that matter. they probably continue on same path and gradually "level up"

and for that matter they need way more than a some new shit , i they need like some devil fruit users, and teachers or something.

cause there make up as we go approach definitly fell threw in the worst way.
    <hr noshade size="1">
    so i guess next chapter, war at worlds end, ace, white beard and whole sh!t load of pirates.

see the last admiral finally in the next chapter and see what marines are really working with.

cause besides thie victory from kizaru ,

they have been looking kinda lame understatement,
    they have looked unorganized , under powered and waste of world governments money.
    Last edited by iyung; September 05, 2008 at 09:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Had T() G3T OUT the B0@t
    $0 ! could W@Ll< ON \/\/@T3R

Thread Closed
Page 1 of 234 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast