Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: New Akatsuki Members?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Csdabest's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

New Akatsuki Members?

Not what you think. This is not a fight.

Its clear akatsuki has some support from other nations. Madara(Mist), Pein (Rain). If they wanted they could really screw over Taka and sasuke and get them killed if they mess up on terms with them. Put out hits on them ad easily get them done away with. But what about Taka. what could taka pollitically do against Akatsuki.

Well in all reality. If push comes to shove Taka could really screw akatsuki over in a whole level of degree. Back from when they were known as Hebi. Juugo found the location to their bases. Most of their bases I beleive. Because animals are really good at chakra and told him where the bases were. Now that they are under Akatsuki's wing. They pretty much know what they are after and know their operations now. If not now they will soon if they keep playing them. If push comes to shove Taka can split and betray akatsuki. Akatsuki would try and get Sasuke and taka killed. But thing is if that does happen Taka could give akatsuki base locations to shinobi villages, such as Konoha, sand, Cloud, all the villages that have a problem with akatsuki since they are on everyones shitlist.

They way I even thought of it was. I saw someone sigs of Karin holding up a pair a panties. and it looked to good to be fan drawn. And attempted to look for the chapter>_> sadly. And read some stuff about juugo finding out where the akatsuki bases were located. And marked them down on their maps.
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/365/09/

Then fast forward on the akatsuki and taka talk. How Madara spoke to sasuke about if they betray akatsuki they will see that they all are killed. Sasuke took this a little bit to lightly for comfort. He knows he doesn't have the strength to take down akatsuki physically with his team. But yet he was still so casual about it. Hell he even went so far to smile in his face about it and mocked the remark.
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/404/15/

Every knows Sasuke is playing Madara hard. Playing dumb about the bijuu and about naruto and chakra monsters. he has run into two of these bijuu and still doesnt know. That and he spent his time with Orochimaru who probably taught him other stuff rather than jutsus. Sasuke went so far to say that he is using akatsuki outload. So he plans on screwing them over and he knows the consequences.
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/411/05/

So it seems Sasuke and Taka have a fail safe if things go wrong with Akatsuki. And could really make things hard for them and could get them killed and or locked up.

So in the battle of deception, trechery, wits, and who has who by the others balls. Who is really in control here. And what will happen if things turn sour.
    Please STFU talking to me about racism. www.myspace.com/csdabest
    Racism patrol needs to get off my....marbels???
    Seriously if you have a problem w/ one of my post on a personal level. PM me. Dont cloud the threads with your nonsense.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Taka vs Akatsuki

informations are a formidable asset to have, and both sides have enough to take the other down. but... as you said, Akatsuki is the one more politicaly conected. IMO, taking on the Akatsuki would mean probable all-out war with Mist and Rain. no vilage is going to let their kage die, right? so, in that department, Taka mouthing off about locations doesn't do much good, they can just go into one of the vilages and take a stand there. is it really worth it? even if Madara wouldn't have the suport, Pain surely would. I think betrayal will be more in line with last minute obediance denied, after info or something else of value changes hands. on one hand, it would be great to see a big war, like some that were waged in the past. but the whole concept of the story, for me at least, is to minimize casulaties, and avoid war. I simply don't see Tsunade declaring war on anyone

another thought
    I wouldn't rule out a war in the future, 'couse it is possible to see Tsunade die while defending the vilage from Pain/Taka (?)... after her death, war could become inevitable
    Last edited by juuken; September 07, 2008 at 08:32 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

True. Still think Taka information can override Akatsukis. If he leaks information to nations that have a grudge against akatsuki. They could possibly engage in an assult on all akatsuki bases and destroy the bijuu statues ruining akatsukis goals. Akatsuki will only be able to opperate out of their villages. And if that happen they wont be able to make a mkove with out surrounding nation knowing about it and they can attack akatsuki at the source of the village. Taka can hide it out in Konoha or in Sound rounding up his prisoner and curse seal army.
    Seriously if you have a problem w/ one of my post on a personal level. PM me. Dont cloud the threads with your nonsense.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Kotora's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Hm... Personally I think that that blatant warning about consequences of betrayal Madara gave Sasuke is the sigh of Akatsuki's possible weakness. The only village that "openly supports" Akatsuki is Rain. So it's very important for Madara to restrain new members from very idea of leaving the organization. Akatsuki already lost almost all of its members.

I'm still not sure about Mist because, you know, even though Kisame called Madara Mizukage, it's possible that he isn't true Mizukage. Let me explain. There was an attempt of coup d'etat in Mist Willage but it wasn't successful. After it at least one of the Seven Swordsmen left the village. What if all of them left? What if they followed that unsuccessful leader of that coup d'etat? What if that leader was Madara? And moreover, it sound strange when a nukenin calls someone a Kage with such respect. If Madara is the real Mizukage, why Kisame is still in bingo book? That's why I'm doubt that Mist is Akastuki's ally.

Taka is essential for Akatsuki. Sasuke's hold an information he got from his staying in Sound and considering the fact that Orochimaru was Akatsuki's enemy, that information can be vital for Madara. Sasuke and Taka are a wild card. It's obvious that Sasuke is up to a thing or two. He even said that his goals now differs from Madara's. So it was very wise to send Taka for Eight-tailed while beginning attack at Konoha.

Um... I'm not very clear.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

WSJ Pirate Re: Taka vs Akatsuki

Quote Originally Posted by Kotora View Post
    Hm... Personally I think that that blatant warning about consequences of betrayal Madara gave Sasuke is the sigh of Akatsuki's possible weakness. The only village that "openly supports" Akatsuki is Rain. So it's very important for Madara to restrain new members from very idea of leaving the organization. Akatsuki already lost almost all of its members.

I'm still not sure about Mist because, you know, even though Kisame called Madara Mizukage, it's possible that he isn't true Mizukage. Let me explain. There was an attempt of coup d'etat in Mist Willage but it wasn't successful. After it at least one of the Seven Swordsmen left the village. What if all of them left? What if they followed that unsuccessful leader of that coup d'etat? What if that leader was Madara? And moreover, it sound strange when a nukenin calls someone a Kage with such respect. If Madara is the real Mizukage, why Kisame is still in bingo book? That's why I'm doubt that Mist is Akastuki's ally.

Taka is essential for Akatsuki. Sasuke's hold an information he got from his staying in Sound and considering the fact that Orochimaru was Akatsuki's enemy, that information can be vital for Madara. Sasuke and Taka are a wild card. It's obvious that Sasuke is up to a thing or two. He even said that his goals now differs from Madara's. So it was very wise to send Taka for Eight-tailed while beginning attack at Konoha.

Um... I'm not very clear.
    One little snibet. Zabuza was the leader of the failed Coupdeta So i highly doubnt it was madara.

Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Csdabest View Post
    One little snibet. Zabuza was the leader of the failed Coupdeta So i highly doubnt it was madara.
    If I'm not mistaken, it was said that he tried to assassinate Mizukage, but his role as leader of coup d'etat wasn't distinct... Anyway, in my opinion all this situation with Mist seems very fishy.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah very its very fishy. But i thought Kakashi said Zabuza was known for leading a coup d'etat against the kage of mist. I think i might have to check

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkManSharingan32's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Csdabest View Post
    Yeah very its very fishy. But i thought Kakashi said Zabuza was known for leading a coup d'etat against the kage of mist. I think i might have to check
    That he was...
    Maybe the entirety fo the Seven Swordman were sent by someone...
    ~Elemental Manipulation at its Best~

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member CTG05's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Zabuza could've been the leader of the coup in appearances only just like Pain was thought to be the leader of Akatsuki.

Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CTG05 View Post
    Zabuza could've been the leader of the coup in appearances only just like Pain was thought to be the leader of Akatsuki.
    Yeah. Madara already pulled such trick, what if that wasn't once?

Banned 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

Madara is a real old GENIUS, but he will be killed by SASUKE!!!

Moemin 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Madara possibly introducing more Akatsuki members?

OP says it all. What are your thoughts about Madara introcing more members?

If he did, would you feel trolled, if so, why?

And do you think it will happen?

I'll start off with a few thoughts on my own. Personally I think it's completely inside the realm of possibility. It's not like it doesn't exist other powerful shinobi out there, so it's possible there's other criminals of immense skill and power that are just waiting for the opportunity to join Madara, simply to cause chaos and havoc. It might just be that the previous Akatsuki members were the ones Madara prefered and also why he chose them before the other options. Remember Akatsuki specifically sought out specific individuals as seen by Kisame, Sasori and Itachi recruiting Deidara.

Imo very possible. We've already seen powerful individuals come from a minor country, namely Rain. Konan might not have been much to brag about, but she's not that weak, though compared to other Akatsuki members she was. Not much is known about Yahiko, but Nagato and Hanzou were both extremely powerful and were both from the same small country. As we know there are numerous other smaller countries out there who most likely host powerful shinobi. Also a side note, the Seven-Tails was from a smaller country so that's another powerful character coming from a small country.

As said I think it's very possible. Will I like it however? I have mixed feelings. On one side I would consider it awesome if the members are interesting characters that have cool and unique abilities, and a big plus would be if they had relevance to other characters or the plot. For example if one of them were a former swordsmen of the mist, Mizukage's evil brother or something similar, you get the picture. But on the other side it would kinda ruin the previous Akatsuki's mystique. They were supposedly the most badass evil individuals in the Narutoverse put in the same group, and it would feel slightly cheap if they were that easily replaced. Though it would be plausible, so I can't really complain, and because of that I wouldn't feel trolled. I'm pretty confident that I would end up liking them anyway. So I'm actually hoping for additions in Akatsuki's ranks.
    Last edited by 3c; November 28, 2009 at 11:19 AM.

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Madara possibly introducing more Akatsuki members?

I don't know...
    I feel like there should be new villains (7 swordmans?), but at the same time, I would be wondering why the fuck weren't they in Akatsuki before?

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

Vintage Reboot 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity vintagemistakes's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

its certainly possible, but I just don't see new Akatsuki members being introduced. Well, to clarify, I should say new members that are on the same level as the previous ones that is...

Basically, if new members were introduced - I would just view them as fodder. The previous members had a connection to the story. Their personality and roles were intertwined and revealed at the same time Akatsuki was. So, these, new members, would just seem forced into the story in my opinion. Their basic role would be a last resort or last ditch effort to oppose the "good guys" while the other members were not only an integral part of what Akatsuki was and is, but played a integral part in the development of the characters and their back stories..

Even with that said though, I firmly believe that there are going to be a bunch of random fodder shinobi running around with Akatsuki cloaks on causing trouble. They'll be Akatsukis militia that Pain hinted at...

16. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe we learn about Kisame/Itachis role in Akatsuki maybe they were organisers of the akatsuki power force?

Seeing as Kakuzu was in charge of the funding, its plausible other members had other roles.Also Tobi(Madara)+Kisame seemed quite close soit wouldnt be surprising if he had the role.

Thread Closed
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast