Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
Thread Closed
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 52

Thread: New Akatsuki Members?

  1. #16
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member LittleMissNemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    166
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Madara possibly introducing more Akatsuki members?

    I seriously hope not. I can't imagine new members of Akatsuki not feeling forced. It's taken ages to whittle them down and for what if they're just going to be replaced. Akatsuki is changing into something else now and I'm fine with that. There will almost certainly be a bunch of rogue criminals working for Madara, but I think they'll be more like a semi-faceless army for hire, as opposed to the individually evil deceased Akatsuki members.

  2. #17
    ... 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Norway
    Posts
    22,691
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Madara possibly introducing more Akatsuki members?

    All of you saying it would ruin the old members, I partly agree with you as I explained in my own post. However I do find interesting villains intruiging, so if they're truly awesome I wouldn't mind much. And to be honest it should be individuals out there that are Akatsuki level that symphatize with Madara. By that I mean "mid-Akatsuki level", kinda Deidara/Kakuzu'ish. Nothing like Pain and Itachi who were insanely strong. It's very plausible that they're out there. It would ruin the old members a little and feel sligthly cheap, but at the same time I would consider it interesting.


  3. #18
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member LittleMissNemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    166
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Madara possibly introducing more Akatsuki members?

    I don't think, it would ruin the old members, per se, but it would ruin what they did for the plot. All this defeating akatsuki would seem like a waste and would come off a little... Bleachy.

  4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  5. #19
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member The Closet Pervert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Country
    Sweden
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,047
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Madara possibly introducing more Akatsuki members?

    Word "war" does not mean "series of 1v1 battles". A "war" does not mean many people vs 1 insanely strong person. A "war" is "many people versus many people". And people die in wars.

    If Kishi wants to end this manga quickly then all he needs to do is make Madara next in the line on the kill list. Then the so called "4th great ninja war" was not actually a war at all.

    If Kishi intends to make "war" live up to its name, then Akatsuki needs several new members to make up for the losses. This quote of Madara indicates that Akatsuki will indeed get new members:
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/450/09/
    "...we'll need a new pawn to sync with Gedo Mazo".

    In other words, Madara is most likely searching for new members already. If he hasn't already found them.
    Last edited by The Closet Pervert; November 28, 2009 at 09:03 PM.

  6. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
  7. #20
    ... 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Norway
    Posts
    22,691
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Madara possibly introducing more Akatsuki members?

    Quote Originally Posted by The Closet Pervert View Post
    Word "war" does not mean "series of 1v1 battles". A "war" does not mean many people vs 1 insanely strong person. A "war" is "many people versus many people". And people die in wars.

    If Kishi wants to end this manga quickly then all he needs to do is make Madara next in the line on the kill list. Then the so called "4th great ninja war" was not actually a war at all.

    If Kishi intends to make "war" live up to its name, then Akatsuki needs several new members to make up for the losses. This quote of Madara indicates that Akatsuki will indeed get new members:
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/450/09/
    "...we'll need a new pawn to sync with Gedo Mazo".

    In other words, Madara is most likely searching for new members already. If he hasn't already found them.
    Great post. Add to that, that Madara said right after "converting" Sasuke that Akatsuki lacked in numbers. That was before both Pain and Kisame died and Konan left the organization. If Akatsuki was "weak" before, then imagine their status now after an additional three members left them. In my opinion Madara definitely has other aces up his sleeves.

    "Old" Akatsuki members would in that case be highly interesting in my eyes, if played out in a good way.

    Here are some thoughts I have around the possibility of the "old" Akatsuki being introduced.

    Quote Originally Posted by 3cmm View Post
    Has anyone ever stopped to think about the fact that Madara "died" yeeeeears ago (70 years?) and Itachi said that after his defeat he founded Akatsuki? Could it be that there were previous members before the members we know now? Making it elder Akatsuki and modern Akatsuki? That could seriously be interesting if Madara has a bunch of old-school guys ready at his disposal that has been remaining hidden for a long time. He could simply have disbanded the organization temporarily to use Pain's Akatsuki as pawns to gather the Bijuu without risking his true members. Persons like Danzou could possibly be such members, however his act that conflicts with Madara about assassinating Sasuke is a huge conflict to that possibility. Zetsu could also be part of this group, not being sent to hunt Bijuus by himself as he's more valuable than the other members. It also further explains why he seems to be so close to Madara aswell as his right hand.
    Last edited by 3c; November 28, 2009 at 09:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost


  8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  9. #21
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Gingitsune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    706
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Madara possibly introducing more Akatsuki members?

    New Akatsuki members? They better get some soon or else the war is skrewed, they can't fight a war with just Zetsu and Madara. o.O

    Madara seem to be interested by Sasuke and since he has no one else, maybe Suigetsu and Juugo, if they can come back whole. Karin? Well, she's as useless in a fight as Konan, so I suppose she can get in too. Maybe Madara will prefer to promote Sasuke alone and let the rest of Taka be his sidekicks, like Kabuto and Sasori or like Kakuzu and his underlings.

    There may be some other strong guys from the Sound, Sasuke was hinting to it, who are now free to get in (Kabuto comes to my mind, but there might be some others we don't know of), maybe they can get a strong ex-Oto team (but that would suck if they are all from Oto). No Akatsuki have ever sported Oto's colors so far, could be what's coming. Or it could be just Juugo.

    As for the swordmen of Kiri, Choujuurou said Kisame was the strongest and we already had Zabuza, some new blood could be more intertaining. Or else it will be just Suigetsu.

    Raikage was proud his village didn't produce an Akatsuki member, maybe it's time for poethic justice. And no one sported Kumo's colors so far it could be an addition for Akatsuki's next generation

    There could be other ninja from villages we have yet heard of. Someone from the Uzu no kuni would be neat, especially an Uzumaki.

    But first, they'll need rings to get new members and seal bijuu. Beside Itachi's, which is in Madara's back pocket, they'll have hard time to fetch them. They better act quick if they want to keep Kisame's. Maybe Madara got Deidara's after the explosion, but it could be just blown out of existance. Konan and Pain's rings are in Ame, Hidan in the Naras' land, Kakuzu's in Konoha, etc. They'll need new members just to go get the missing rings. Or else, they'll have an smaller Akatsuki team this time.

    So, if I sum up Akatsuki could have:

    Zetsu, original member
    Madara, from Konoha, with Sasori's ring
    Sasuke, from Konoha, with Itachi's ring
    Random guys (or Suigetsu), from Kiri, with say, Kisame's ring
    Random guy (or Juugo), from Oto, with say, Deidara's ring
    Random guy, from Kumo, with say Orochimaru's ring

    Sasuke, Suigetsu and Juugo will do for junior members, like Hidan, Deidara or Itachi, but they'll need stronger and more mature partner to babysit balance them. Madara and Zetsu could be two of them, but they'll need another one, say the Kumo guy, with another ring, say Orochimaru's (since Sasuke knows where it is).

    That would make 6 members, if Karin is to get in as well, I'll add the Uzumaki guy from a random village, with Pain and Kakuzu's ring (tomb riding time!).

    Karin, from Oto, with a random ring
    Random Uzumaki, from Uzu no Kuni, with a random ring

    Now, pairing.
    Madara will be with Juugo because he need an Uchiha partner,
    Zetsu will take care of Sasuke because he's reliable to watch over his protégé,
    Uzumaki with Karin, because Usumaki guys are so strong and Karin is so weak
    The guy from Kumo with Suigetsu, because they are the only ones left.

    By using Taka as junior members, we only need two new older guys to get a decent Akatsuki back.

  10. #22
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member The Closet Pervert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Country
    Sweden
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,047
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Madara possibly introducing more Akatsuki members?

    Now that I think of it, the strongest evidence of Naruto the manga not ending soon, and Madara introducing new Akatsuki members is the following:
    http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...6/page013.html
    "Will become a harbringer of great revolution in the world of ninja".

    This far Naruto has done absolutely nothing to do that. The 5-village alliance is not work of Naruto, so it doesn't count. The "great revolution" is yet to come, and that needs time. More time than Madara alone could ever provide.

  11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  12. #23
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ameya730's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Pune
    Country
    India
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    792
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Madara possibly introducing more Akatsuki members?

    Quote Originally Posted by The Closet Pervert View Post
    Now that I think of it, the strongest evidence of Naruto the manga not ending soon, and Madara introducing new Akatsuki members is the following:
    http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...6/page013.html
    "Will become a harbringer of great revolution in the world of ninja".

    This far Naruto has done absolutely nothing to do that. The 5-village alliance is not work of Naruto, so it doesn't count. The "great revolution" is yet to come, and that needs time. More time than Madara alone could ever provide.
    i agree another thing that could be considered as leading up to the great revolution would be the kages decision to restrain both KB and naruto.


    they would not be sent to the front lines to fight which would cause the allies to lose the war because of which naruto and KB would have to lead the fight back against madara. if kishi wants naruto to be the sole focus of a revolutionary then he could have KB captured at that moment so that it is left to naruto to lead the shinobi's in action

    regarding whether madara would have new memebers in akatsuki i think he would definitely have them. in this regards i remember in lone wolf and cub how yagyu clan had their men installed in each cities so that these men could be called when yagyu clan were in crises. till then these men occupied imp posts had a family some of them were doing this for decades.

    madara could have something similar in the mist village and possibly other villages and he could also have allies amongst the 7 swordsmen.

    so allies for madara and that too strong ones seems pretty acceptable to me atleast
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  13. #24
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Franckie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    2,222
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Madara possibly introducing more Akatsuki members?

    Quote Originally Posted by The Closet Pervert View Post
    Now that I think of it, the strongest evidence of Naruto the manga not ending soon, and Madara introducing new Akatsuki members is the following:
    http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...6/page013.html
    "Will become a harbringer of great revolution in the world of ninja".

    This far Naruto has done absolutely nothing to do that. The 5-village alliance is not work of Naruto, so it doesn't count. The "great revolution" is yet to come, and that needs time. More time than Madara alone could ever provide.
    From the looks of things, "saving Sasuke" will be the catalyst for the "great revolution" since it'll be a sign of breaking the "Cycle of Hatred" theme that was introduced with Nagato's character before the plotline was assimilated into the Uchiha plot.

  14. #25
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member AlB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Country
    Georgia
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,190
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Madara possibly introducing more Akatsuki members?

    I guess Madara has no choice but to recruit ne people, espacially after Kisame was killed, yes he has 7 bijuus, zetsu and raging emo boy, (no offense sasuke fans) but he's also got the strongest shinobi alliance ever seen and 2 strongest jinchuriki against him so I think if he is smart man, and we all know that he is, we will soon see some new guys walking around in akatsuki robes.

  15. #26
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity hakuthehedgehog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Your mom's bed
    Country
    Portugal
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,580
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Madara possibly introducing more Akatsuki members?

    One guy is surely going to join akatsuki ranks in my opinion: Kabuto.
    He could join akatsuki to stay near Sasuke to kill him after the war is over (like Deidara wanted to do with Itachi) and heck, he even has Orochimaru's ring.
    About other members: as long as they have plausible powers and do not put the former akatsuki members in a corner, I guess it whould be alright with me.
    As Shii, said the ninja world is broader than we can imagine...
    P.S: What if a former Samurai that learned shinobi skills joined akatsuki?
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Executor View Post
    On that topic, anyone else think Naruto's the type of guy who would cry after sex?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    I fount it interesting that had Kushina not gotten knocked up, None of them would be in the current situation. She's more responsible for the Uchiha massacre then Danzo and co. Crap, Now Sasuke has a valid reason to use his hatred against Naruto.
    LMFAO

  16. #27
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Hussain Hatake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Hyderabad-Pakistan
    Country
    Pakistan
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    44
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Madara possibly introducing more Akatsuki members?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gingitsune View Post
    New Akatsuki members? They better get some soon or else the war is skrewed, they can't fight a war with just Zetsu and Madara. o.O

    Madara seem to be interested by Sasuke and since he has no one else, maybe Suigetsu and Juugo, if they can come back whole. Karin? Well, she's as useless in a fight as Konan, so I suppose she can get in too. Maybe Madara will prefer to promote Sasuke alone and let the rest of Taka be his sidekicks, like Kabuto and Sasori or like Kakuzu and his underlings.

    There may be some other strong guys from the Sound, Sasuke was hinting to it, who are now free to get in (Kabuto comes to my mind, but there might be some others we don't know of), maybe they can get a strong ex-Oto team (but that would suck if they are all from Oto). No Akatsuki have ever sported Oto's colors so far, could be what's coming. Or it could be just Juugo.

    As for the swordmen of Kiri, Choujuurou said Kisame was the strongest and we already had Zabuza, some new blood could be more intertaining. Or else it will be just Suigetsu.

    Raikage was proud his village didn't produce an Akatsuki member, maybe it's time for poethic justice. And no one sported Kumo's colors so far it could be an addition for Akatsuki's next generation

    There could be other ninja from villages we have yet heard of. Someone from the Uzu no kuni would be neat, especially an Uzumaki.

    But first, they'll need rings to get new members and seal bijuu. Beside Itachi's, which is in Madara's back pocket, they'll have hard time to fetch them. They better act quick if they want to keep Kisame's. Maybe Madara got Deidara's after the explosion, but it could be just blown out of existance. Konan and Pain's rings are in Ame, Hidan in the Naras' land, Kakuzu's in Konoha, etc. They'll need new members just to go get the missing rings. Or else, they'll have an smaller Akatsuki team this time.

    So, if I sum up Akatsuki could have:

    Zetsu, original member
    Madara, from Konoha, with Sasori's ring
    Sasuke, from Konoha, with Itachi's ring
    Random guys (or Suigetsu), from Kiri, with say, Kisame's ring
    Random guy (or Juugo), from Oto, with say, Deidara's ring
    Random guy, from Kumo, with say Orochimaru's ring

    Sasuke, Suigetsu and Juugo will do for junior members, like Hidan, Deidara or Itachi, but they'll need stronger and more mature partner to babysit balance them. Madara and Zetsu could be two of them, but they'll need another one, say the Kumo guy, with another ring, say Orochimaru's (since Sasuke knows where it is).

    That would make 6 members, if Karin is to get in as well, I'll add the Uzumaki guy from a random village, with Pain and Kakuzu's ring (tomb riding time!).

    Karin, from Oto, with a random ring
    Random Uzumaki, from Uzu no Kuni, with a random ring

    Now, pairing.
    Madara will be with Juugo because he need an Uchiha partner,
    Zetsu will take care of Sasuke because he's reliable to watch over his protégé,
    Uzumaki with Karin, because Usumaki guys are so strong and Karin is so weak
    The guy from Kumo with Suigetsu, because they are the only ones left.

    By using Taka as junior members, we only need two new older guys to get a decent Akatsuki back.

    Haa! u got that right but i didn't know Uzumakis are Strong, maybe cause i have only seen Naruto : )

    Akatsuki is seriously in need of some Powerful shinobis and we all Know Nagato is irreplaceable as he was probably most powerful shinobi that ever graced the Narutoverse after Rikudu Sennin. Itachi himself is difficult to be replaced, but i think Sasuke is the closest thing to him.
    Others Original Akatsukis, that has deid, are also hard to backed them up.

    But Madara can have some decent replacements and i m sure of it. Cause they are against THE CURRENT STRONGEST SHINOBI IN SHINOBI UNIVERSE, NARUTO.

  17. #28
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Gingitsune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    706
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Madara possibly introducing more Akatsuki members?

    It was more to make fun of Karin than a real Uzumaki fangirl call.

    But an Uzumaki in Akatsuki would be nice.

    Anyway, as strong as Naruto is, Akatsuki might not cross his path in some time, Raikage don't want jinchuuriki on the front.
    Akatsuki is more likely to fight Shikamaru for now. -_-

  18. #29
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Hussain Hatake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Hyderabad-Pakistan
    Country
    Pakistan
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    44
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Madara possibly introducing more Akatsuki members?

    Do u still think Naruto would care for Raikage's wishes? I don't think so...

    I m sure Naruto will actively participate during all this war time in battle-field.

    Akatsuki is less likely to fight Shikamrau as is more likely to fight Sakura or other Rookie 11 or maybe 10(I m taking Hinata's name back off the list ) for now.

    Akatsuki, from now on, will be reluctant to fight Naruto.

    Maybe its Kakashi's and Yamato's time to shine

  19. #30
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Gingitsune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    706
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Madara possibly introducing more Akatsuki members?

    Quote Quote:
    Do u still think Naruto would care for Raikage's wishes? I don't think so...
    Do you think Naruto can resist Killer Bee? He has Samehada now. And what if Raikage promise to make the whole coalotion spare Sasuke in exchange for being obedient? What if he propose jinchuuriki training with Killer Bee?

    Quote Quote:
    Akatsuki is less likely to fight Shikamrau as is more likely to fight Sakura or other Rookie 11 or maybe 10(I m taking Hinata's name back off the list ) for now.
    I ment in the war as a whole, not for the next battle (which will obviously be about Sakura, Sai, Kiba and Lee). And you can still call it Konoha 11, just switch Hinata with Sai.

    It will be Yamato's time, especially if Madara use the bijuu. As for Kakashi, it depends if he becomes the next Hokage or not.

Thread Closed
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts