Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Thread Closed
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: New Akatsuki Members?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Hussain Hatake's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Madara possibly introducing more Akatsuki members?

Quote Originally Posted by Gingitsune View Post
    Do you think Naruto can resist Killer Bee? He has Samehada now. And what if Raikage promise to make the whole coalotion spare Sasuke in exchange for being obedient? What if he propose jinchuuriki training with Killer Bee?.

Hey!!! thats funny!!!

U r trying to scare Naruto with Samehada... Still Naruto wouldn't be attracted towards Kilerbee.

We all know Raikage would never ever offer anything like this or maybe if he does, Naruto has grown up mentally now so he will easilly recognize it as fakes.

It will be hard to convince Naruto to train with Killerbee

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Gingitsune's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto won't be scared by Samehada, he will be drain out of his chakra. Just like Kisame did in the inn's corridors back in the first part. Then Naruto will be taken by force to wherever Raikage feel like. Two jinchuuriki were taken down already with the sword, Roushi and his four-tails and Killer Bee (who own his life only to his brother timely arrival and Samehada's betrayal towards Kisame). And since fox aren't anywhere as tasty as octopus (by Japanese standard), there's no way the sword will change owner this time.

Quote Quote:
    It will be hard to convince Naruto to train with Killerbee
    Even as baka as Naruto is, he must have understood by now how dangerous he has become. Hinata own her life only to Pain who manage not to get killed by Kyuubi's chakra beam of doom. If he had failled there, Kyuubi would have been off on his own slaugthering villagers at leasure before Minato could fix Naruto's seal back. Kakashi and Yamato made protection seals to keep Kyuubi in check, the fox ripped them out of the way in seconds. Yamato could control the weak four tailed Kyuubi only because Naruto was wearing Shodai's necklace, the artifact is now gone. Kyuubi is now one tail away from a catastrophe, Naruto has as no power over kyuubi as ever since he almost kill Jiraiya. Jiraiya was too weak, Pain was too weak, the only personne who's still strong enough to train Naruto is Killer Bee and I believe the difference in power between Hachibi and Kyuubi will make Bee thanks heavens he has Samehada if things get out of hands.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I think it is pretty clear madara needs members. It's just him and zetsu now. Sasuke might join later but that probably won't be enough. I think I read somewhere he actually needs members to seal the biju.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Madara has taken Fuu and Torune in his pocket dimension last week, he could be planning to make them Akatsuki members.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shiro-kun's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

They are already partners so i can say otherwise they could be haha ,

Or Kishi might have to borrow (dead) characters from other series to fill up his Akatsuki roster again

Akatsuki only having two official members is sad

edit: What Kishi should of done ..was introduced more but poweful subordinates or associates of Akatsuki members (someone like Pain , Zetsu or Kakuzu (does he have fellow bounty hunter friends?)
    Last edited by Shiro-kun; December 18, 2009 at 07:27 AM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member NNGirl's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

I will only accept Kabuto as a new member of Akatsuki, because Orochimaru was a member, and he still has the ring.
    About other members, I think that it will ruin Akatsuki's mystique, because Akatsuki is one of the most badass organizations ever seen in a manga (I can't remember other group of villians / heros that causes the impact of Akatsuki); and I'll see the introduction of new members as a Kishi's cheap trick to try, because he created an awesome organization but kill it's members very fast (... Nagato...) and now he is out of villians

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Hussain Hatake's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Madara has taken Fuu and Torune in his pocket dimension last week, he could be planning to make them Akatsuki members.
    Haha...

you are funny! on the other-hand Fuu and Torune are two of the most loyal Subordinates and underlings of one of the most loyal leaders of Konoha, Danzou.

I highly-doubted it as Madara is not going to manipulate them by any mean though Madara is going to have some new members for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by NNGirl View Post
    I will only accept Kabuto as a new member of Akatsuki, because Orochimaru was a member, and he still has the ring.
    About other members, I think that it will ruin Akatsuki's mystique, because Akatsuki is one of the most badass organizations ever seen in a manga (I can't remember other group of villians / heros that causes the impact of Akatsuki); and I'll see the introduction of new members as a Kishi's cheap trick to try, because he created an awesome organization but kill it's members very fast (... Nagato...) and now he is out of villians
    I can understand your urge for new Akatsuki members as you are seem to be an Akatsuki's infected

You want Kabuto to be an Akatsuki member, well! it maybe a better as joke than a wish

Lets see why, Kabuto considered Akatsuki as his one the biggest enemies. reason he gave all the data to his secondary enemies to help him wipe out them.

Sasuke one of Akasuki's members is other of his biggest enemies working for them too.

Though Nagato was one of my favorites and i consider him the strongest shinobi ever introduced so his loss can never be filled and has damaged Akatsuki fully but i wish they will introduce some new members and characters very soon.

I wish they will not be either of Kabuto or Fuu and Torune
    Last edited by Hussain Hatake; December 22, 2009 at 12:42 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Last Breath 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

So Kisame died (again). Akatsuki's ranks keep decreasing. We're now down to Madara, Zetsu whom Madara said isn't a front line fighter (or his white half atleast), Kabuto to some extent and I guess we can officially call Sasuke a member at this point. Although Kabuto and Sasuke possess incredible power just the two of them alone, they're not really the most loyal people that come around. So what do you guys think about more Akatsuki additions now?

I for one am still not against it, and it could very well happen. I'm not sure how Madara is planning on fighting this war, especially when he must have been confident in winning before Kabuto even joined him as it would make no sense for Madara to declare a war without being positive of his victory, he's not a very spontaneous and rash person after all. The Bijuus could be used in a creative manner and Madara could have a hidden army at his disposal (lesser countries?). But what's certain is that Madara wouldn't hurt from having a few more loyal "generals" in his war, like the original Akatsuki could have served as. Kisame was the last truly loyal and powerful front line fighter (to our knowledge as Zetsu although loyal might not be that strong) in Akatsuki, but he's dead now. As I see it Madara might not need more members, but he wouldn't hurt from having it. And it's very possible that there's more "old schoolers" out there just waiting to re-emerge from the shadows.
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Bugzee's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

It's going to hard for Madara to win this war by himself; with or without the current no. of Akatsuki members by his side. I can definitely see a few more members being introduced. I'm interested to know what Madara is planning to do with Fū and Torune. Maybe, he'll persuade them (or force them?) to join Akatsuki?

I wouldn't want to see Madara rely on Kabuto's Kuchiyose: Edo Tensei technique to "make up the numbers" lol during this Ninja War. ^^

Maybe, Zetsu has another hidden "cloning" ability that may serve a greater purpose to Madara during this war? Well, I would like to see some new additions to Akatsuki tbh, I guess we'll have to wait and see...xD

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Skidmore's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Probably there are several Rank-S Nukenins out there, more powerfull than Deidara, Kakuzu and Cia..... I mean there is plot to that, but Madara have 7 bijuus under his control, and now the Rinnegan, he is now quite powerfull to defy the Shinobi alliance alone.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ikayto's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Madara has all the war power he needs with Kabuto's zombie summons.

I want to show I can be a splendid ninja as well, even if I don't have ninjutsu or genjutsu ...
    I want to prove it to the whole world!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member vongola_x's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ikayto View Post
    Madara has all the war power he needs with Kabuto's zombie summons.
    Bingo. Each one of Akatsuki's members were all powerhouses who could handle a number of notable shinobi, and they would be just as able as the originals, wouldn't they?. Before he was revealed to be Madara, "Tobi" was originally a member who got called up to the primary 10, so who's to say that he doesn't have other Akatsuki cells around the world for him to call on?

"To flourish or to perish... that is up to you, Vongola Decimo."

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Kabuto's zombies would be just as able as the originals, wouldn't they?
    Well, as much as Sasori without puppets, Kisame without Samehada, Kakuzu without extra hearts, Deidara without clay and Nagato without extra bodies.

Unless Kabuto will give them time to prepare before hand. But if it goes like when Orochimaru did it, Shodai was without his bijuu, swords and scroll.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Alderney
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, as much as Sasori without puppets, Kisame without Samehada, Kakuzu without extra hearts, Deidara without clay and Nagato without extra bodies.

Unless Kabuto will give them time to prepare before hand. But if it goes like when Orochimaru did it, Shodai was without his bijuu, swords and scroll.
    Do you think the guy who wrote a bingo book on all Akatsuki members would forget to prepare them for battle? Also let's not forget Kabuto kept corpses lying around for his other endeavours, so it won't be a problem for Kakuzu and Pain. Kisame shouldn't have a problem either as he is a power house, even without Samehada. Deidara and Sasori would be problematic, but clay shouldn't be hard to get.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Franckie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

There won't be aymore more Akatsuki. The organization was a front for Madara and completely expendable once Madara got his hands on Sasuke.

Thread Closed
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast