Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Thread Closed
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: New Akatsuki Members?

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Roflkopt3r's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Madara possibly introducing more Akatsuki members?

Quote Originally Posted by Franckie View Post
    There won't be aymore more Akatsuki. The organization was a front for Madara and completely expendable once Madara got his hands on Sasuke.
    I think so as well. Akatsuki was a mean for Madara to reach his aims while hiding his intentions. Many people were decieved while he continuisly collected Bijuu for his real plan. Now it's all down to a few individuals with different aims united in a community of purpose.
    There's no reason for Akatsuki anymore.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Gingitsune's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Do you think the guy who wrote a bingo book on all Akatsuki members would forget to prepare them for battle?
    Orochimaru sure did when he used the jutsu on Hashirama. And Kabuto don't seems to mind Madara to lose, so he may forget the weapon part on purpose. Also, we don't know how long the Edo Tensei last, it may not be possible to resurrect, say, Sasori so he'd built himself a few puppets or Nagato so he'll make himself some new Pains out of random corpse prior to the fight. I'm not under the impression human puppet or Pain bodies can be prepared on the spot in the middle of a fight. If the Edo Tensei last only a day, it's long enough to slaughter an army, but too short for complexe preparations.

For the other Akatsuki, Kakuzu used to chose his hearts among top shinobi, maybe Kabuto's small fries wouldn't work, not enough chakra produced to fuel Kakuzu's monster jutsu. For Kisame, he won't have access to his almost bijuu form and Samehada saved him more than once against Killer Bee. It won't be a problem if his opponent is on Suigetsu's level, but with someone on the caliber of a kage... Itachi is the safest as all he needs is his eyes.

On the other hand, they'll all become undestructable and won't feel pain, as Edo Tensei Hashirama and Tobirama before them, so overall, they should have the same level.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Angol's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Sasori, Deidara, Nagato, Itachi, Kakuzu, probably Kisame now, and someone that made Tobi flinch...only Nagato could destroy an entire village, imagine them all together! And still, Tobi, Sasuke, Kabuto and Zetsu...seems enough...

"You aren't a monster fox anymore, you're one of my teammates from the Leaf Village...Kurama."

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted zerocooldx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Angol View Post
    Sasori, Deidara, Nagato, Itachi, Kakuzu, probably Kisame now, and someone that made Tobi flinch...only Nagato could destroy an entire village, imagine them all together! And still, Tobi, Sasuke, Kabuto and Zetsu...seems enough...
    Most Akatsuki members seem to possess or have possessed, the power to basically ransack a good portion or an entire village if they were truly committed to doing so.

Deidara: With his bombs and their overall scale in terms of explosion radius could crush a village from the air.

Sasori: Can either use the Sandaime Kazekage's Iron Sand ability and/or his Hundred Puppets jutsu.

Itachi: If he chose could simply set an entire village on fire with Amaterasu or charge through a village with Susano'o.

Kisame: Seems to be able to produce an insane amount of water and could probably submerge a large portion of a village and then attack the rest with water jutsu.

Kakuzu: Could either split up his hearts and do a massive five pronged attack. Or he could do combo jutsu to produce even more devastating jutsu.

Nagato: Obviously can just use Shinra Tensei or Chibaku Tensei on a village.

Zetsu: Even though we know little of him he seems to be able to create mass "clones" of himself and could most likely secretly infect a good portion of a village.

Hidan seems to be specifically geared for 1 vs 1 battle so he probably wouldn't be too good against large numbers. And Konan, unless she fights on her own turf and has ample time to prepare, wouldn't be very effective at all at engaging a village in battle.

"Upon the back of his body not a wound of retreat scars it."
    One Piece is a series created by a genius, it's a masterpiece, it's like a fine wine, it only gets better with time.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Angol's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zerocooldx View Post
    Most Akatsuki members seem to possess or have possessed, the power to basically ransack a good portion or an entire village if they were truly committed to doing so.

Deidara: With his bombs and their overall scale in terms of explosion radius could crush a village from the air.

Sasori: Can either use the Sandaime Kazekage's Iron Sand ability and/or his Hundred Puppets jutsu.

Itachi: If he chose could simply set an entire village on fire with Amaterasu or charge through a village with Susano'o.

Kisame: Seems to be able to produce an insane amount of water and could probably submerge a large portion of a village and then attack the rest with water jutsu.

Kakuzu: Could either split up his hearts and do a massive five pronged attack. Or he could do combo jutsu to produce even more devastating jutsu.

Nagato: Obviously can just use Shinra Tensei or Chibaku Tensei on a village.

Zetsu: Even though we know little of him he seems to be able to create mass "clones" of himself and could most likely secretly infect a good portion of a village.

Hidan seems to be specifically geared for 1 vs 1 battle so he probably wouldn't be too good against large numbers. And Konan, unless she fights on her own turf and has ample time to prepare, wouldn't be very effective at all at engaging a village in battle.
    I was just stating the most obvious elements of Akatsuki. Now if I may, I'll add some...

Deidara: Even alone, cornered, weakened, he could use his "I'll blow myself up and I'm bringing you all with me" jutsu!

Hidan: Doesn't seem like a possibility, because I guess he is still alive, just buried, kept by Shikamaru's ancestors (theory based on him being absent from Kabuto's coffins)

Konan: Well, she had to prepare against the most badass villain in the series, against a medium/large quantity of average shinobis, maybe she would do fine...

But I guess we're on the same line here, no need for new members

"You aren't a monster fox anymore, you're one of my teammates from the Leaf Village...Kurama."

Banned MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Kakuzu DID kill multiple partners who had been assigned to him until he got Hidan as a partner who couldn't be killed.

The shinobi world is very vast, there could easily be ninja out there who just want to cause mayhem, get revenge on the major villages, or simply just likes Madara's way of handling things.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope so. Otherwise this war will be complete joke. We don't need another villain like Aizen who destroys everyone by himself. It'll be waste of time.

Thread Closed
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4