Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 55 of 88 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail Hangout Thread

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ifrit's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail Hangout Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ShoobyDooBop View Post
    Got this from Mangastream forums.

What Hiro Mashima said in an interview :
    Q.The current series you're working on is Fairy Tail; what was your inspiration to create that?
    A.For Fairy Tail, my inspiration was basically just hanging out at a bar, partying with my friends ... that kind of atmosphere is what I wanted to capture.
    Q.While working on Fairy Tail, do you think about what readers want to see, or are you motivated more by your own .interest in what happens next in the story?
    A.I try to consider both, but you know, the readers take precedence. I really like to think of the fans and see what they would like to see.
    In a bar ? that make sense now. He must been drinking in the last month this is why current Arc didn't end well. (Joke)
    Dreyar Style

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ShoobyDooBop View Post

What Hiro Mashima said in an interview :
    Q.The current series you're working on is Fairy Tail; what was your inspiration to create that?
    A.For Fairy Tail, my inspiration was basically just hanging out at a bar, partying with my friends ... that kind of atmosphere is what I wanted to capture.
    Q.While working on Fairy Tail, do you think about what readers want to see, or are you motivated more by your own .interest in what happens next in the story?
    A.I try to consider both, but you know, the readers take precedence. I really like to think of the fans and see what they would like to see.
    People still haven't read that? That's from one of the interviews Mashima gave back in 2008 when he was at Comic-Con. Here's all four that I know of for those interested:

Publisher's Weekly
    About.com
    Anime News Network
    IGN

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ShoobyDooBop's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Mira has her strongest demon Take Over.
    Elfman has the Beast.
    But what about Lisanna? I hope she get a powerful angel form to be a different from Mirajane and Elfman.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, based on what we have seen, mira uses demons, elfman uses monsters and lissana uses animals. I don't think lisana will have an angel form, it would not be consistent with her use of animal takeovers. Perhaps her ultimate form will be a combination of many animals or something of the sort as no actual animals has power.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb Re: Fairy Tail 253 Discussion / 254 Predictions

Those of you who can go to the New York Comic Con in a couple of weeks will be able to see Mashima-san himself--he's a guest of that convention. Fat chance he'll divulge anything at that convention on WHY he did this unusual plot twist, though.

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/fairy_...3/c102/19.html

Anyone has a clue on what this is? After all this chapters even with grimmoire heart gone, the black dragon trashing tenrou island and zeref appearing we have no clue of what this is. It kinda looks like the dragon might have used dragon breath there though.

I also don't see why we would need an explanation of the event. Mashima just made it happen in the manga, do we need a scientific essay on the matter? Events will make more sense as he writes on....

Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post

Anyone has a clue on what this is? After all this chapters even with grimmoire heart gone, the black dragon trashing tenrou island and zeref appearing we have no clue of what this is. It kinda looks like the dragon might have used dragon breath there though.

I also don't see why we would need an explanation of the event. Mashima just made it happen in the manga, do we need a scientific essay on the matter? Events will make more sense as he writes on....
    اhehehe..I have no clue maybe the hole was made by Natsu when gave Gerard the final punch ...last I remember Gerard was smashed into the ground hehehe...

About Grimore heart or what ever their name is...+ Ultear...I think they turned to be a joke after all don't you agree...all things they thought they knew about Zeref was not even close to be true...Zeref is not really that bad guy who wish destruction to everything, and he wasn't Sleep at all.
    Dreyar Style

News Writer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zeltrax's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Fairy Tail Gets Film Next August.

Finally! Fairy tail film has been announced for next august!
    I can totally see it even before this, considering how good the anime is doing in japan
    Anyway,
    Quote Quote:
    The email newsletter for Kodansha's Comic Plus members revealed on Wednesday that a film adaptation of Hiro Mashima's Fairy Tail manga will open next August. More details will be provided in future postings of the newsletter.

The manga and the ongoing television anime follow the adventures of world's most notorious mage guild, Fairy Tail. In addition to the television series, three original anime DVDs have been bundled or will be bundled with the manga.

Del Rey published the 12th volume of the original manga in North America last September, and Kodansha resumed publishing the manga in English with the 13th volume this past February. Crunchyroll streams the television anime into several countries as it airs in Japan, and Funimation will release the first DVD/Blu-ray set in November.
    Source: ANN

I really look forward to it.

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail Gets Film Next August.

Glad to hear it....I can't wait....always asking how come they never made a movie ^_^

GOOOOOOOOOOOOO FAIRY TAIL !!
    Dreyar Style

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RaveDragon's Avatar
    Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post

Maybe it was were Acknlologia was residing?

Fairy Tail movie! I was thinking it was about time they did one! wonder what'll be about!

---------- Post added October 15, 2011 at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was October 14, 2011 at 01:40 PM ----------

behold FT v28 is actually no1 selling in japan if sources are true to their word

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...g-august-15-21

Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RaveDragon View Post
    behold FT v28 is actually no1 selling in japan if sources are true to their word

Congrats Fairy Tail

I guess popularity of FT's not on its way down. That's nice to hear :3 It means Japanese liked the arc, or so I think.

ex oriente lux

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RaveDragon View Post

You're actually looking at old information there. Volume 28 came out back in August, and that's just the first sales. Second week it fell to third place and third week fell to 17th place, and fell off the top 30 weekly sales chart after that with the last known total sales being 442,512 copies. All told it'll probably sell around 500,000+ copies this year. Pretty standard for a volume of Fairy Tail these days. Though Volumes 26 and 27 don't reflect that, but that's because they had a limited edition version as well which is counted separately and split the count. First week sales data for volume 29 should be coming out sometime this week. Also note that 440k+ sales in three weeks on the chart is very very good. 150k+ sales and two weeks on the charts is just very good, and new series are lucky to manage 30k+ sales and get on the chart for even one week.

On a different note, for those of you that didn't know, or just forgot, the New York Anime Festival was this weekend, and Mashima was at the Kodansha panel. Here's a rough transcript someone posted:

http://bayoab.info/live/live3.php?panel=51

Note that the panel was held by the people responsible for publishing the manga in the US, and in a large convention like that, they can reasonably assume that a number of people in the room will either be following only the anime, or only the US release of the manga. So they were kind of limited as to what question they could answer.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    My guess would be one of the Keys was under there and the 7 Kin (mostly Ultear probably) excavated it to find it.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted lawlett-kun's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

i found it interesting that there 7 zeref keys. And there 7 Kin people from GH. Could it be that Hades created and taught them specific forgotten magic cuz each of them was supposed to get a certain key? And maybe it could be done by a certain magic? Like 1 key required time magic, another imagination magic? Just thinking out loud

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

It was never said there were seven keys. Heck, in the chapter where hades asked for the key he asked for 1 key apparently.

New Reply
Page 55 of 88 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 ... LastLast