Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 589 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Does Caska ever get hear voice back?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Ramen4ever's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Does Caska ever get hear voice back?

Thread Revival.
    After skimming through this thread I realized that the OP wasn't properly answered. Sure it was two years ago but a little thread necromancy never hurt anyone when it's worthy content.

The answer is yes. Casca does get her voice back and even her mind. It occurs in the DC game. Which is even by Miura considered canon to the manga. If you look carefully when Guts and co first go to Flora's tree mansion there is a Mandragora root on the table.
    Here's the link to youtube featuring the clip:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBuQ6dVwe0o

Banned 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey. awesome!

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GAT-X252's Avatar
    Country
    Peru
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow...that mandragora looks really scary.

Is that really canon?
    (キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!!)

心臓がドキドキドキドキ!!!!

06/25/09 - Goodnight Sweet Prince

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Ramen4ever's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GAT-X252 View Post
    Wow...that mandragora looks really scary.

Is that really canon?
    It's canon. Here I'll even show you the mandragora cameo from the manga.. it's a mandragora root,

Here's a better shot of the root from the game.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzDMu8OoCWc

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Roflkopt3r's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Two year old thread... too sad the Berserk forum doesn't seem very well visited, the manga would deserve it

In Vol. 28 p.28, after escaping the apostles at Schierke's master's house, Gutt's party meets the skull knight at a beach, who talks about the king of elves who they want to seek out.
    He says (to Gutts):
    Quote Quote:
    "With his powers, it might be possible for the branded girl to regain her heart."
    (...)
    "But do not forget [...] most important of all, what you wish for might not be what she wishes for!"
    So, in other words the king of elves they're looking for right now might have the power to cure Caska, but it might not be what she actually wishes - So most likely Gutts will remember the Skull Knight's words and will be struggling hard to make a decision whether she should be healed or not. In case that she will be healed, she might hate Gutts for that choice - it's just a possibility, but I think it's quite possible.
    Last edited by Roflkopt3r; October 18, 2010 at 05:05 PM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Crisis.'s Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Roflkopt3r View Post
    Two year old thread... too sad the Berserk forum doesn't seem very well visited, the manga would deserve it

In Vol. 28 p.28, after escaping the apostles at Schierke's master's house, Gutt's party meets the skull knight at a beach, who talks about the king of elves who they want to seek out.
    He says (to Gutts):

So, in other words the king of elves they're looking for right now might have the power to cure Caska, but it might not be what she actually wishes - So most likely Gutts will remember the Skull Knight's words and will be struggling hard to make a decision whether she should be healed or not. In case that she will be healed, she might hate Gutts for that choice - it's just a possibility, but I think it's quite possible.
    i think what the skull knight meant was that she might want to take a different path( maybe go with griffith or have a peaceful life instead of always fighting like guts )you might be right but i really doubt that she doesn't want to be heal

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Roflkopt3r's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crisis. View Post
    i think what the skull knight meant was that she might want to take a different path( maybe go with griffith or have a peaceful life instead of always fighting like guts )you might be right but i really doubt that she doesn't want to be heal
    I don't think so. I'm quite certain that he actually ment it this way: Healing her might not be what she wants. Simply because her current state protects her from the bitter truth and terrifying past she lived through. She might get really depressed when she awakens from that state.

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3