Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Vampire Thread

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Vampire Thread

god gantz leaves us so many questions I wonder if oku is aware of it and does it intentionally or we're just thinking way too deep. It does seem like its an alien vs human thing i mean the timing seems right if you ask me, nura seemed to bring an army with him prob in preparation or something , alien military maybe?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member georgemarvin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Oku has a lot in common with the writers of Lost, Buffy the Vampire Slayer and the 6th sense: Just when you think you've got it all figured out, you're thrown for a 90 degree curve. Nothing's what it seems. A single panel 100 issues ago suddenly becomes important. Something is finally revealed and you suddenly see that there were 50 hints throughout series.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by georgemarvin View Post
    Oku has a lot in common with the writers of Lost, Buffy the Vampire Slayer and the 6th sense: Just when you think you've got it all figured out, you're thrown for a 90 degree curve. Nothing's what it seems. A single panel 100 issues ago suddenly becomes important. Something is finally revealed and you suddenly see that there were 50 hints throughout series.
    Thats what I love. Nishi's revival was an example of Oku's "curve ball". I loved it.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Kozar927's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope the vampires are the target of another mission. Would make things interesting.
    I need a new sig. Someone make me one plz

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

really? lets face it the vamps arent as strong as the oni boss's a mission like that would just be a filler point mission. Might be interesting but the only good thing we would get out of it is 5-10 pages of hs deciding which side to be on.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GAT-X252's Avatar
    Country
    Peru
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe there is a "Big Cheese" and is really strong...you know the leader of all the vampires (I'm not talking about Hikawa).

Maybe he is a "natural" vampire, no nanomachines needed.
    (キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!!)

心臓がドキドキドキドキ!!!!

06/25/09 - Goodnight Sweet Prince

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

well there has to be a head dunna bout the strength tho. I wonder if vampires can age though, i mean the old vamp with hs is proof that nano machines can take over late? or that vamps can age? If they can then wouldnt have the old vamp with hs been fighting hunters for quite some time now, it could also give us a hint on how long gantz has existed

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner putopooche's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs Up Re: The Vampire Thread

hmm.. my guess about the vamp are.. they are the perfect human form of the aliens.. but not actually perfect because of their weakness in sunlight.. well the aliens are made by the past old human.. the past old human experiment's how to become immortal.. there alien experiment failed .. the alien's escaped the laboratory and reproduce themselves.. because of this the past old human's create gantz to annihiliate the existing alien at all cost .. after that.. they still experiment how to become immortal and they think that blood is the key of immortality.. they called the blood sucking or drinking process "vampirism".. and they create a human that can suck blood or drink blood and called "vampires".. and the place of this past old humans is now called germany.. .... haha that is just my guess..

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi guys.
    I revive this topic to ask you if you know what happened to these vampires? Maybe, i missed something here. I mean they disappeared without a trace.
    It's something Oku does a lot in this manga. Remember, for example, that he introduced Kurono's brother, also a member of the vampires, just to kill him a little later. (I remember Hiroya Oku said in an interview that he liked Katou, but in the end he managed to kill him as well... )

But seriously, where are these vampires? They had skills, so it's highly unlikely that they all got killed by the aliens from the start.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2