Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2)
New Reply
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Things people find weird about you!

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Forever_Melody's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Things people find weird about you!

My point is proven then lol

Well on a surface level I am approachable and easy to talk to I suppose, but to get in deeper is quite a difficult thing for both others and me. I mean, if you talk to me, I'll answer back and talk to you all day if it's fun lol

Also, one thing which relates to it is that I don't seek others. I can be alone and I will be most of the time unless the situation changes i.e. someone talks to me. Naturally extroverted people normally seek conversations with others, but I don't half the time. I find silence relatively appealing sometimes

Most Beautiful Male 2013 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I swear to God you're describing me! no lies, ask my brother Grizz, he'll tell you exactly the same thing. But the thing is people think I'm cold and unapproachable, but the truth is I just don't talk unnecessarily but those who talk to me know I'm cool and fun.

On the other hand Grizz my twin is a people's person so to say; very open, fun, everyone's best friend.

I know there's a lot of people who sit at home looking at their phones and waiting for someone to call them. I don't. If I want to talk to someone, I'll call them, otherwise I'll stay at home and get on with whatever I'm doing. I don't go out a lot either, which people find weird. I only go clubbing when I go back to London where my friends live and we go out occasionally and sneak into private parties.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Well I don't think I give off the image that I'm cold lol Like I said, on the surface I'm a very easy to talk to person. However, if you want to become my friend in a genuine sense, it's going to need some work because I tend to keep to myself concerning personal things(like most do).

I guess the "weird" thing is simply that the initial surface layer of me and the inner layer are nearly complete opposites in this regard.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Forever_Melody View Post
    Well I don't think I give off the image that I'm cold lol Like I said, on the surface I'm a very easy to talk to person. However, if you want to become my friend in a genuine sense, it's going to need some work because I tend to keep to myself concerning personal things(like most do).

I guess the "weird" thing is simply that the initial surface layer of me and the inner layer are nearly complete opposites in this regard.
    I guess we're opposites in that sense, whereas you are somewhat to yourself but appear to be an easy person to talk to, I appear to be cold but I'm fun when someone wants to get to know me, but I'm very wary of people's intentions and don't just anyone a "friend". I'm not saying that to be cold, I talk to whoever wants to talk to me but that doesn't were friends. It takes a lot more than just random talks. My closest friends are people I've known for like 8years+. We've grown up together basically and gone through together(awww) so we understand each other very well. Then there's school friends and the rest I'd class as acquaintances.
    Last edited by goldb; November 11, 2009 at 12:24 PM.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Well it's not an appearance, I've simply come to be like that. I like getting to know people, there's no doubt about that; however, sharing things with people isn't something I can do easily(especially concerning personal matters). I'll share stuff with my closest friends, but getting there is a long and tedious process.

I've once been the "easy to know" person, but I've been betrayed by close people before so I've forced myself to close off the inner layer of myself in that respect. however, I still like getting to know people and my nature hasn't changed, which is why there's contrast.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity -Ren Boy-'s Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

-How my twin is a very extroverted person, yet I am a very introverted person.

-How I don't mind being on my own

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity DARK's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

- How I feel bored when watching baseball and football when the rest of my family is obsessed over it.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member duchess of dork's Avatar
    inside your forebrain, curled up like a baby
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

okeez, another thing i find people find weird about me:

i love the suspense indie film 'Yanggaw,' not because of its genre but because the cuss words in it made the delivery more effective. i insist it was because of that that the dialogue sounded so convincing (i know, i know, ive seen tons of brows raised regarding that already)... and that the characters got some 'interesting' accent which, id contest, though using my dialect [hiligaynon or ilonggo, that is], is quite different from my mine______

Spoiler: for those curious about this indie film show

one thing: i love it not for its ghastly subject but for its strong language. weird enough?

im contentedly a 'wednesday addams' in pink sakura skin.
    Last edited by duchess of dork; November 13, 2009 at 06:32 AM.
    Nana: shoujo or josei? read and prove..

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by -Ren Boy- View Post
    -How my twin is a very extroverted person, yet I am a very introverted person.

-How I don't mind being on my own
    Ren, I didn't know you had a twin. You've been holding out on me?

Well another thing is outside my family,I don't know many people who are into manga. None of my friends are interested in it; they think it's childish. Shame on them.

Fruits Punch Samurai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted BBB Banana's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

1. I've mimicked the following youtube movie "Greatest fraek out ever" in front of one of my teachers without realizing it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YersI...eature=channel
    2. I'm the most sadistic person in the world and I pretend to make the world sufer XD (irony) My friends all me Darth Lord Fávero.
    3. I have tons of strange friends some of them are really crazy some of them just behave like crazy XD.
    4.I'm allways talking trough sarcasm or irony.
    5. I have a fetish for crows.

And also I like to make strange noises like bird noises, weird voices, weird screams, I play flute with my mechanical pencil, and also can't stop imagining that i'm playing drum.
    Last edited by BBB Banana; November 24, 2009 at 09:32 PM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member bakagemi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

1. My eyebrows are in the angry position, which always makes me look mad.
    2. I can't put on any eye makeup, except eyeshadow, because my eyes start tearing up.
    3. I despise makeup, even though I'm a girl.
    4. I think everyone is ugly, especially boys who are supposed to be cute <cough>Twilight guys<cough>.
    5. How I talk about guys makes me sound like a lesbian, but I am 100% certain that I am NOT.
    5. I have more of a boy's personality than a girl's.
    6. They think that without trying, I could pass off as a guy.
    7. I take #6 as a generous and major compliment.

Fruits Punch Samurai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted BBB Banana's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

forgot to say that I allways walk with my rigth eye closed LOL because of the ligth even in cloudy days.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Truefan21's Avatar
    Looking over Sasuke's gravestone with joy
    Country
    Jamaica
    Post Thanks / Like

1. I always smile even in my sleep.
    2. I have a tendency to open my mouth if I am spacing out too long.
    3. I talk in my sleep.
    4. I SPEND a lot of time in the bathroom
    5. I am a mangageek, (they are not popular in my country)
    For those who thank forums are for praise and worship think again http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=157

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Gcat88's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Besides the fact that i am loud, love anime, and am crazy, theres also the fact that i am different!!
    Spoiler show

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

People just find me weird full stop. Nah just kidding, I can be very quite and some people feel akward in silence but I don't

New Reply
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast