Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
My point is proven then lol
Well on a surface level I am approachable and easy to talk to I suppose, but to get in deeper is quite a difficult thing for both others and me. I mean, if you talk to me, I'll answer back and talk to you all day if it's fun lol
Also, one thing which relates to it is that I don't seek others. I can be alone and I will be most of the time unless the situation changes i.e. someone talks to me. Naturally extroverted people normally seek conversations with others, but I don't half the time. I find silence relatively appealing sometimes
I swear to God you're describing me! no lies, ask my brother Grizz, he'll tell you exactly the same thing. But the thing is people think I'm cold and unapproachable, but the truth is I just don't talk unnecessarily but those who talk to me know I'm cool and fun.
On the other hand Grizz my twin is a people's person so to say; very open, fun, everyone's best friend.
I know there's a lot of people who sit at home looking at their phones and waiting for someone to call them. I don't. If I want to talk to someone, I'll call them, otherwise I'll stay at home and get on with whatever I'm doing. I don't go out a lot either, which people find weird. I only go clubbing when I go back to London where my friends live and we go out occasionally and sneak into private parties.
Well I don't think I give off the image that I'm cold lol Like I said, on the surface I'm a very easy to talk to person. However, if you want to become my friend in a genuine sense, it's going to need some work because I tend to keep to myself concerning personal things(like most do).
I guess the "weird" thing is simply that the initial surface layer of me and the inner layer are nearly complete opposites in this regard.
Last edited by goldb; November 11, 2009 at 12:24 PM.
Well it's not an appearance, I've simply come to be like that. I like getting to know people, there's no doubt about that; however, sharing things with people isn't something I can do easily(especially concerning personal matters). I'll share stuff with my closest friends, but getting there is a long and tedious process.
I've once been the "easy to know" person, but I've been betrayed by close people before so I've forced myself to close off the inner layer of myself in that respect. however, I still like getting to know people and my nature hasn't changed, which is why there's contrast.
-How my twin is a very extroverted person, yet I am a very introverted person.
-How I don't mind being on my own
- How I feel bored when watching baseball and football when the rest of my family is obsessed over it.
okeez, another thing i find people find weird about me:
i love the suspense indie film 'Yanggaw,' not because of its genre but because the cuss words in it made the delivery more effective. i insist it was because of that that the dialogue sounded so convincing (i know, i know, ive seen tons of brows raised regarding that already)... and that the characters got some 'interesting' accent which, id contest, though using my dialect [hiligaynon or ilonggo, that is], is quite different from my mine______
one thing: i love it not for its ghastly subject but for its strong language. weird enough?
im contentedly a 'wednesday addams' in pink sakura skin.
Last edited by duchess of dork; November 13, 2009 at 06:32 AM.
1. I've mimicked the following youtube movie "Greatest fraek out ever" in front of one of my teachers without realizing it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YersI...eature=channel
2. I'm the most sadistic person in the world and I pretend to make the world sufer XD (irony) My friends all me Darth Lord Fávero.
3. I have tons of strange friends some of them are really crazy some of them just behave like crazy XD.
4.I'm allways talking trough sarcasm or irony.
5. I have a fetish for crows.
And also I like to make strange noises like bird noises, weird voices, weird screams, I play flute with my mechanical pencil, and also can't stop imagining that i'm playing drum.
Last edited by BBB Banana; November 24, 2009 at 09:32 PM.
1. My eyebrows are in the angry position, which always makes me look mad.
2. I can't put on any eye makeup, except eyeshadow, because my eyes start tearing up.
3. I despise makeup, even though I'm a girl.
4. I think everyone is ugly, especially boys who are supposed to be cute <cough>Twilight guys<cough>.
5. How I talk about guys makes me sound like a lesbian, but I am 100% certain that I am NOT.
5. I have more of a boy's personality than a girl's.
6. They think that without trying, I could pass off as a guy.
7. I take #6 as a generous and major compliment.
forgot to say that I allways walk with my rigth eye closed LOL because of the ligth even in cloudy days.
1. I always smile even in my sleep.
2. I have a tendency to open my mouth if I am spacing out too long.
3. I talk in my sleep.
4. I SPEND a lot of time in the bathroom
5. I am a mangageek, (they are not popular in my country)
Besides the fact that i am loud, love anime, and am crazy, theres also the fact that i am different!!
People just find me weird full stop. Nah just kidding, I can be very quite and some people feel akward in silence but I don't