Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (6/30/14 - 7/6/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 752 by cnet128 , Bleach 587 (2) , Gintama 501 by Bomber D Rufi
Thread Closed

Thread: Mangastream iOS App

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner eni9889's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Mangastream iOS App

Hi guys,I had some down time the other night and decide to make an app for mangastream. It is a universal app and is compatible with all iDevices. I was waiting for someone else to make one but since nothing has happened I figured the easiest this would be to make it on my own.

To install this you need a jailbroken iOS device and you can either download the following deb or add http://repo.i4iphones.info to your cydia sources. The app is completely free!

Deb
    http://www.mediafire.com/?1i5phpa0cpz6pn9

iPhone Demo

iPad Demo

Please let me know what you think

*Note please forgive me if this is the wrong section for this

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Mangastream iOS App

Maybe I am being paranoid but the last time a site got too much attention publishers went nuts and had a bunch of online manga readers closed down somewhat permanently (very permanently actually). Perhaps an app for leechers is screaming from trouble? I mean, technically its already frowned upon that we can access manga from any computer, would it be pushing it too far to access free manga anywhere (specially if manga stream kinda works on a loophole of deleting chapters after a while)? On an unrelated note, did the manga stream guys agreed to this (I think that would be mildly important).

On yet another unrelated note, congratulations on the app, it seems awesome to say the least. I always wondered why there wasn't any of this around lol (the thought of it pushing it a tad far crossed my mind). With this online manga readers can take their leechings yet a step further lol. Thumbs up!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner eni9889's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Mangastream iOS App

I agree with your concerns but i couldn't help myself lol i dont like having to wait to get to a pc since im always at school and im a lil addicted. I have contacted and offered them to include ads etc for them on the app but nothing yet and actually i like MS because they delete chapters. I think true fans should go out and purchase the manga but i kinda feel like reading the last two chapters is like watching the last two episodes of a tv show on your tv. Not all tv episodes are avlb so if u really like the show u go and buy the dvd/blu-ray

Thanks for your feedback imma keep working on it

---------- Post added February 11, 2012 at 07:11 PM ---------- Previous post was February 10, 2012 at 12:18 AM ----------

Seems mangastream is taking JUMP manga out well guess that makes the app useless for me lol darn it

Thread closed - since mangastream has removed the jump titles. ©~Charlie
    Last edited by Charlie; February 19, 2012 at 02:58 PM.

Thread Closed