Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
I was talking with some of my friends earlier this week, and for some reason we got to talking about peculiarities...
This thread is simple, just write down what people think is weird about you! I'll go first...
1. I hate ketchup and mayonnaise.
2. I love mustard
3. I LMAO'd at the passion of the christ, 300, ju-on, the ring, exorcist, and 2girls1cup...
4. I love cats, but I don't like touching them... I only like to be around them and look at them...
5. I normally hate eating fries with any kind of sauce (ketchup, mayo, etc...), but there are times when I like eating fries with mustard.
6. I'm only a neatfreak outside of my home
7. I get urges to wash my hands constantly
Lets get posting you freaks!
oh, goolllieous!!!! first post, we're destined to whack forums together, paperboy!!!
lets see, people find me weird because
1. i love annoying/teasing people
2. i fear my own reflection
3. i have aversion of posting any of my picture <the cam goes lowbat everytime my pic is about to be taken anyway>
4. a vegetarian who still fare on eggs and dairy
that should be enough for the meantime... im mental processing for more... /think, think
here, a nice addition:
5. i insist on being a girl
oh, btw, the only thing i find weird about your list is how is it you like fries with mustard? lol,.
Last edited by duchess of dork; September 16, 2008 at 09:37 PM.
Freak! Eating eggs and dairy is ok for vegetarians, they're called "Ovo-lacto-vegetarians"
OK... Hmm... Let's see...
1. I hate fruits and veggies. (That's tolerable, right? Why do people say I'm a freak because of that?!)
2. I can't get mad at my classmates, though I often get angry at my little brother.
3. I run slower than the third chubbiest girl in my class, even though I'm skinny.
4. I don't like being called a girly girl, but I don't like being called a tomboy either. >_>
5. I criticize the movies I like.
6. Almost everything I say (sarcastically or not; intentionally or not) hurt people's feelings.
7. I hate it when people text message me for things that aren't important, and I never replied at those messages.
8. I can stand all of those ghost stories and am not afraid of them, but I'm afraid of clowns.
Yes... death to the clowns...
1.I'm WAYY to serious at almost all times
2.I randomly laugh
3.I am Really RANDOM sometimes, and I meant it
4.Crazy Ideas, sometimes really perverted ones
5.Yeahh, Scary movies and stories are a frag, but clowns are always going to be scary
- Like tomato's but not ketchup. (It tastes horrible)
- I eat things one at a time,in order. (Like vegetables first,then potatos,then meat etc)
- Really random~
- Serious most of the time as well.
- But can laugh/giggle like there's no tomorrow.
- Weird/freaky laughter.
- Love brussel sprout.
..All I can think of right now.
I have these odd habits and that I follow and some routines and I find people think its weird that I'm not like myself when i don't follow through on my habits and routines.
what odd habits are those, jpaul? those odds habits are the ones we want to know here.
and oh, may i add to my list? if i end up with the most list, i think i will qualify to guiness' world records for being the queerest person alive...
- i ape around, consciously, subconsciously, without a tail. <which means i love imitating>
- i read inside the toilet
- while you may not be able, i can stand looking at gross horrible things.
Link to picture removed. Please don't... really... no >.< ~eni
thats why im thinking of changing my username to 'Wednesday' <remember the adams family?>
- because i think she's quite a morbid persona i found fascinating <now, thats totally weird, huh?>
Last edited by eni; September 18, 2008 at 07:12 AM.
this is a nice thread.
Here are mine:
-I can eat anything that you give me except liver. But I can eat liver spread.
-I sometimes hear things differently. Let's say someone says "You're good looking today" I'd hear it as "I fell down the sewers a while a go and became a turtle."
-I cringe at the sight (or mental image) of a book being bent (nearly folded).
-I often shout at people who misuse my books or their own books. Like really yell at them! "OI! WTF ARE YOU DOING!?!?"
I'll try to add some more if I remember them or if people notice.
I'm the same with books... I can't stand it when people bend the spine too much. I'd much rather have a book with a screwed up cover than a screwed up spine.
when with my friends, I say a lot of crazy random things, and I"ll go sudden;y into weird stories that make my firends shiver.
1) I mess up with words so much.
2) Sometimes i forget the promise and suddenly after 6 months, i bring the thing they want.
3) I can sleep like Jean Reno in Leon!
4) I eat bread with rice.
5) I eat bread with ice cream.
6) I eat bread with pasta.
im so glad im not the only one who doesn't like ketchup.
1, I can quite happily sit and literally do nothing all day.
2, I eat tuna out of the can.
3, I find it hard to form strong emotional ties, im very indifferent.
4, I smoke, but never become addicted. I can stop smoking for months at a time and not get cravings.