Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
1. my sister finds it weird that I prefer watching anime than usual animation
2. I stopped listening to the radio, stopped watching TV
3. I am reading manga
4. I don't like being around people too much ( actually hate it )
-some think I am weird cause I read Manga (how is that weird??)
-I am waaaay to serious in public (even though I like to do stupid things with friends, well sometimes)
- I do not watch any stupid TV programm in the afternoon (Idol here, soap there....)
- I do not laugh about jokes (Why should I if they arent funny or just stupid? I laugh if they are funny to me)
- I'am declared as weird because I know a lot of things (history, geography, politics, common knowledge and other stuff)
- I do not brag about how cool I am (sorry that I am no jerk or showoff)
Well the list goes on and on.
1. I eat Babies. (http://youtu.be/m71U2jJp09w)
2. Rather twisted sense of humour.
3. I still play MTG
4. I don't like listening to pop, mainstream music. Eg, Kate Perry, Lady Gaga.
People either find it strange or amazing that I chose a vegetarian lifestyle and been living it for almost 2 years. Why? There are probably millions of people who have converted to a vegetarian diet...so it shouldn't be too much of a surprise :S
My friends find it weird that I always buy salt popcorn when we go to the cinema. Only recently did I discover that another friend of mine prefers them over sweet popcorn. Still, the others are convinced that the reason I buy salt popcorn is so that I don't have to share with them
Hmm... I guess my obsession with Pokemon is overly weird to many people...
Completely weird, yes. But also very endearing and I wouldn't like you as much any other way.
People think it's weird how I don't text message very often and that I never really answer my phone.
Conversely, people think it's extremely weird when I do answer my phone.
People only think my obsession with Harry Potter is weird if they haven't read it.
If I posted all the reasons people find me weird in this thread, I'd be here all night lol.
"I never thought I was normal, never tried to be normal." - Charles Manson
People find it weird in the UK if you don't drink, in fact some people actually can't believe it unless you're a Moslem. And not using animal products is seen as weird, too. they're the two biggest ones that aren't psychological in origin.
Honestly, I was under the impression that "weird" people were more prone to drinking than "normal" people in larger amounts lol(I drink socially, it makes other people less annoying).
Anyways, people see the way I think as weird in general or even the questions I ask (I don't ask anything creepy, just things that would not quite come to anyones mind regularly)
My sense of humor. Even I don't understand it.
People don't like that I'm very quiet and reserved.
They also don't like that I don't smile enough and greet them all of the time.
I'm not into sports so there's goes small talk, too.
I live where everyone else likes a completely different genre of music than me, so they think my tastes in music is weird too.
Yeah, they can bite me.