Hey all, I recently discovered the Visual Novel creation tool called Renpy, and I'd really like to make one of my stories into a VN... problem is I suck at drawing... hardcore. So, I was wondering if anyone would like to help? I just need stills for principle characters, with I'd say a few different facial expressions (bodies can be the same), and one "action pose" for dramatic scenes.
If you're not sure what I mean by stills, I mean just the character in a standard standing pose, which is then put over a static background, to give the apperance of a conversation as the words scroll by. Like Disgaea, if you've played those games.

The story is about Arian Gale, a normal highschooler in America, who's life takes a strange turn when his family is attacked by a strange black monster called a Psypher. A man comes, too late to save Arian's parents, to help them by wielding a fantastic power called "Pressure", but it's Arian who defeats the monster with his own Pressure abilities. As it turns out, Pressure is a fantastic psychic type power which allows you to do virtually anything, but at the cost of creating a type of pollution which will literally make the world's protective barrier pop if too much is expelled within a certain time frame (users wear special limiters to keep this from happening). Simply by being around a Pressure user, a non user's powers will awaken, and thusly they keep a secret community scattered through the world. With his parents dead, Arian must now live in this community, and is pulled into the mysteries surrounding the Psyphers, and other organizations looking to end (save?) the world.

If anyone's interested, please let me know (also, sorry if this is the wrong place to post this... it seems about right)