Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by kewl0210
Thread Closed
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 2 - What do you think will happen?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Post Thanks / Like

Part 2 - What do you think will happen?

I eagerly await part two of this series, but 200+ as a whole disappointed me. I'm not completely sure if it is me or if anyone else didn't like the idea of Kei's memory being wiped. And, when he finally regains it in an instant, he is killed - supposedly.

In the part 2 preview, I noticed Katou saying that he would revive Kei. Would this Kei have his memories? Would it be from the data bank? When Katou and that Junior High boy were revived, they seemed to recall the recent past up to their deaths, but then Kojima seems to have her's erased...correct me if I am wrong, but then would this imply that a member in the service of Gantz would regain their memories, but not one who isn't, were they to be revived via Gantz's third option with 100 points?

Also, what do you predict for part 2? I'm looking forward to the other nations appearing, myself.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner uwak's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Part 2 - What do you think will happen?

i think on part two, kei will be revived but without the memories of his past life, and this time kei will be a lil bit more bad ass man...with some kind of ultimate weapon...pulverize the vamp's leader...bwahahahahahahahahaa...then kills
    other gantz players...then the bald guy inside the sphere...the end
    I must love what i destroyed...and destroy the thing i love

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Raijatsu's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Kei will be revived and Reika will most likely die (what did the vampire do to her) they will hgunt down some more aliens while discovering more about Gantz.
    I think they will revive "tits" (whats her name again?) aswell. The final mission will be the vampires. I hope to see new weapons aswell.

Post Thanks / Like

Ahh, something else just occured to me.

Gantz members who have chosen option one are released into the world, with their memories wiped (or more like locked away). However, when one of them released into the world dies (unnatural death or not), what would happen to them? The reason I say this is because Izumi, who was killed by Kei, was sent to Gantz after his death. This being the only example of such a specific scenario, do you think that it is possible for Kei to be sent to Gantz once again?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    I think they will revive "tits" (whats her name again?)
    Kei Kishimoto.

I think that each time someone is scanned by Gantz, a copy of them is saved. I also think that Gantz decides which people he would want to participate in the missions before their deaths. Nishi says in one of the earlier chapters that he believes that the original bodies of the Gantz team are gone and that they are continuing their lives in copies of themselves. If Gantz wasn't capable of choosing who gets to enter the room, what are the odds of groups of people coming to the room after an accident? (examples: katou and kurono, the four black americans from the dinosaur mission, the grandma and kid from the second mission) And what are the odds that out of all the people in the Shinzuku incident that both of the telekinetics, the big dude (muscle-rider) and Izumi would have all been chosen if the participants were all chosen at random?

Therefore, I believe that if Kurono is revived, he's gonna come back with most of his memories. Gantz may still not like that he's in love with Tae.

Ahh, something else just occured to me.

Quote Quote:
    Gantz members who have chosen option one are released into the world, with their memories wiped (or more like locked away). However, when one of them released into the world dies (unnatural death or not), what would happen to them? The reason I say this is because Izumi, who was killed by Kei, was sent to Gantz after his death. This being the only example of such a specific scenario, do you think that it is possible for Kei to be sent to Gantz once again?
    Well, Nishi came back with his suit and most of his memories. The bad thing is that this doesn't tell us anything about whether or not he is still a participant in the missions. Tae was never a participant and when she was revived, she came back as a civilian but she was also altered to fit Gantz's preferences (not in love with Kurono and now oblivious to the Gantz missions). I think that Gantz will try to revive Kei in a way so that he will profit the most from Kurono's resurrection. In chapter 229, Nishi asks about the team in a way someone would size up teams in a tournament. Izumi believes that the Japan team is lacking in comparison to some other countries and Gantz is probably very aware of the fact that the best members are unavailable at this point in time.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Gantz chooses the participants by some circumstances. one may be that the person should not die in front of someone who knows him (most people died in accidents, alone via suicide or were killed). It also only chooses some (about 10) I think a lot more people die dayly then the ones appearing in the room.
    Gantz tries to keep itself secret therefore the Tae mission.

Izumi was brought back to Gantz because he met he did what Gantz wanted from him: Kill as many people as possible. Gantz then simply chose who he wants like Cherry and Muscle Rider.
    We don't know if gantz will be so generous to Korono because he brought noone with him (but he killed a lot of Vampires).

But all that changed because gantz is no secret anymore and the targets are working together with the vampires....
    Maybe Part 2 will go away from the known mission setup. Kato seems determined to brin Kei-Chan back so there is at least the point system working....

woa a lot of thoughts..... sorry if I confuse someone

Post Thanks / Like

i'm pretty sure kei will come back to lead the gantz team against the new vampiric foes. that's all i really want is kei back. i was really ticked off when he wanted his memory wiped and now that he might come back i'm grateful.

Post Thanks / Like

oh, i forgot i used this pic on another thread before for a similar discussion. the picture says it all. i wonder who it was and if they'll come into part 2. maybe izumi?
    Spoiler show

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

Ahh I hope kurono didnot get revived. He and Tae are really annoying me but i love to see Kato as the leader again.
    Im Himmel keinen zweiten.My english is really bad.Building the Future and keeping the Past alive is one and the same thing. Solid Snakeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Shaka's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope he is revived, otherwise who would kick the alliens' ass?
    Kei was the one who killed the most alliens
    katou is sensitive, he doesn't like to kill, and the other members are not as strong as Kei (well, Izumi is dead).
    I can't wait for the new season \o/
    Gantz rules
    I walked around the world to discover that what I was looking for was inside of me.<br />

Intl Translator 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member dedal_x's Avatar
    Country
    Ukraine
    Post Thanks / Like

The question that is killing me - is "what the heck?". I'm anxious about that "powerful weapon" option. Because Izumi asked for that, but he was killed before he had a chance to use it. What now? Will it be given to another player, or it will be stalled because "the player, who requested it is dead, and the others didn't earn it"...

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

That is a good question... but who knows...
    I don't think Izumi is coming back... I mean, I don't think anyone will choose to revive Izumi instead of going free...but I don't know if it will be given to another player...
    I walked around the world to discover that what I was looking for was inside of me.<br />

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shaka
    That is a good question... but who knows...
    I don't think Izumi is coming back... I mean, I don't think anyone will choose to revive Izumi instead of going free...but I don't know if it will be given to another player...
    I'm shure they'll revive Izumu after Korono. He was one of the best Fighter and there won't be another good fighter so soon.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I like Izumi and I think it would be nice to see him and Kurono again, but when Izumi was being attacked by the vampires no one went to help him because they knew that he was the one that killed them in Shizuku (don't know if this is the name of the city), that's why I don't think anyone will revive him :/

Post Thanks / Like

Soner or later i predict in phase 2 Kurono will be revived and also "TiTs"

Thread Closed
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast