Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
Thread Closed
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Part 2 - What do you think will happen?

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Nobody is talking about it?

dude that was such an awesome chapter i dont care if everything isnt logical its just awesome although i not quite sure why they werent able to kill the female vampire i dont know if ever explained that

Dearly Missed ;__; MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    Venezuela
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zetsuie
    dude that was such an awesome chapter i dont care if everything isnt logical its just awesome although i not quite sure why they werent able to kill the female vampire i dont know if ever explained that
    they didn't because everybody stood in awe, besides the other vamp who interrupted them.

Post Thanks / Like

ok i must have missed that

Dearly Missed ;__; MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    Venezuela
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zetsuie
    ok i must have missed that
    it's just the interpretion i saw... one of them jumped to the side as if evading something and that would most likely be a sword, which the vamps only have - at least right now i didn't see anybody with a sword after the death of izumi (i hope i got the name right, it's been a while)

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm somewhat sad that after 238 was released, most of the hype surrounding Gantz vanished.

Then again, being bi-weekly doesn't help the cause either.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Shaka's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I didn't like the chapter...The fighting scene was all right but it just didn't answer any question as it raised them...
    So now if you tag along with a Gantz member you're transported to the room and become a member? And what happened to Kurono?
    The only thing in the first chapter of the second phase is fighting, not that I don't like it but he could a least answers some question even while fighting...
    Gantz is one of my favorites manga but the second phase hasn't pleased me yet.
    I'll have a better opinion when the next chapter is out
    I walked around the world to discover that what I was looking for was inside of me.<br />

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Shaka, the thing is, when did Gantz ever offer any answers?

From the get go. They're thrown into a locked up room. What is Gantz? How are we (Kei & Kato) still alive after clearly being run over by a subway train? Why are we forced to wear these blacksuits? There is no explanation given by any special person. Everything that has an "answer" is given by people that went through the same thing they did.

That being said, they'll have to figure out some things that weren't in phase 1. How can people see them now? Why come there's no timer on the Gantz ball anymore?

Kurono is dead, you don't even need to think about it. The fact he didn't get transported back to the room is proof of that. Remember in the early volumes of Gantz (I think after the second mission) when one of the gang members took the X-Gun and started using it everywhere outside of the room to the point that his head blew up? He died and he didn't return to the room either.

But honestly, what else would the chapter (238) been about? Think about it. There might have been other angles to go at it, but it would have ended up the same thing.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Shaka's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GGpX
    Shaka, the thing is, when did Gantz ever offer any answers?
    That is sadly true...
    I just didn't like the vampires being transported to the room... and the way they were transformed, they just tagged along the other members... that didn't make sense... they were not even dead...Will Gantz now just transport people to the room regardless whether they're dead or not?
    more questions
    heheheh
    I walked around the world to discover that what I was looking for was inside of me.<br />

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Luckas's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm very sad about Kurono's death and I believe he will be resseructed but not anytime soon, so we'll have to accept that.

Unconsciousness is my destiny, my joy but also my desperation.

Scanlator 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Aladar's Avatar
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Part 2 - What do you think will happen?

(well, i think its about time to revieve this thread, ne?

Personally, i think that Kurono will be revieved soon - because when he died, it was.. so.. fast. This is not way Oku is killing main characters - remember death of Nishi (i know, he wasnt main character, but still..), Kishimoto or Kato - it was much sad, slower and there was lot of.. should i say.. nostalgia? And other than that, we all know that Kato wants to revieve him more than anything in the world..

I'm only afraid, that Phaze 2 will be all about that reviving.. (well i hope we find out something about vampires or Gantz - after all, it was hinted in end of phaze 1..)
    Tell me you've been bad. Nice and clear.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Luckas's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

People, don't you think the Kurono's brother was a wasted character? I aked myself for a long time what would be his role in the manga and Oku killed him after 2 or 3 appareances.

Unconsciousness is my destiny, my joy but also my desperation.

Scanlator 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Aladar's Avatar
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Luckas
    People, don't you think the Kurono's brother was a wasted character? I aked myself for a long time what would be his role in the manga and Oku killed him after 2 or 3 appareances.
    Well, i think whole end of Phaze 1 was wasted.. it looks to me like Oku must end it, even if he dont want.. because ending chapters of Phaze 1 was so.. hasted.
    Tell me you've been bad. Nice and clear.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

I've deleted all old flamey/bashing posts in here...

Now that I've caught up with Gantz, I'll be keeping a more careful eye in here, so no making trouble anymore, please.

Anyway, in Part 2 I think that reviving Kei will likely be the focus, and judging from all the monsters appearing in the current mission, I think they may be able to achieve that goal pretty soon. And I think Katou will likely be reviving Kishimoto too, yeah. And they'll all probably get down to the bottom of whatever is going on with the Black Ball.

Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

i think the vampires will try to stop the Gantz team to not getting the points they need to bring Kurono back , they fear the guy , he almost killed them alone with no suit and almost no memory that he was with Gantz team c.mon they scared

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

We have too few info to know what the vampires will do...Here are some questions:

-Are the vampires aliens? They may be, because if they aren´t they have no reason to go against the Gantz team, for what we know Gantz has only targeted aliens ´till now

-Maybe the Oni Aliens weren´t aliens and were in fact demons...this will explain better why they tagged with the vampires. Also, the rest of the aliens may be demons too...think about it, there are just so many alien races on Earth but we still haven´t seen any spaceship or any alien technology. How did they got here? The only outstanding technology that has been shown is what the Gantzers use (and the vampire´s sunglasses).

-What´s Gantz purpose? The aliens in the first missions seemed peaceful and only attacked the Gantzers to defend themselves. I think that in this phase Gantz´s purpose will be known and then the vampires will really join forces with the Gantzers...maybe against Gantz??? Or the Osaka team??

Also I think that Kurono will return...Hey, I hated him real hard in the beggining, but just when I started to like him he leaves the Gantz team and dies??? C´mon!!! We want Kurono!!! Though it´ll surely take a bit of time, Katou has to have now his moment of glory XD

Thread Closed
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast