Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 32

Thread: Undying Gallery

  1. #16
    Artists of MH 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member undying's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Semarang
    Country
    Indonesia
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    604
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Undying Gallery

    thanks guys


    ---- UPDATED ----

    Add some new art











    thanks guys

    Last edited by undying; July 27, 2009 at 05:46 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  2. #17
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member polaris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus
    Country
    Cyprus
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    320
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Undying Gallery

    great work dude!!
    http://mangahelpers.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic10_6.gif

  3. #18
    Artists of MH 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member undying's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Semarang
    Country
    Indonesia
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    604
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Undying Gallery

    thanks guys

  4. #19
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    6,239
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Undying Gallery

    You do a very lovely job coloring. At first glance, I thought I was looking at a still from the anime in HD. Very impressive!

    You do close-ups very well, but I don't see a lot of emphasis on background. (I saw a few pictures with some well-drawn, artistically backgrounds like Sasuke on the beach.) Is it just because you don't like drawing backgrounds, or is it that you simply have not posted a picture with an elaborate background yet?

    I would really love to see how you would draw Byakuya's or Rukia's release (since you seem to enjoy drawing those characters). Both have very visually aesthetic releases.

  5. #20
    Artists of MH 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member thewar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    654
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Undying Gallery

    good gallery. I like you work.

  6. #21
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity nat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    lalalalalalalalalalalala
    Country
    Bermuda
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    3,976
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Undying Gallery

    Love your gallery you have lots of Uchihas in it...and the coloring is very clean, perfect for cell shading...

    Also thanks for the linearts ^^
    If you hate Sasuke, click here

    Tricked you

  7. #22
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member NoT LucK e's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Country
    United States
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    84
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Undying Gallery

    Not the right colors in a lot of them.

  8. #23
    Scanlator 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner bLoodY_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bandung
    Country
    Indonesia
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like

    Thumbs Up Re: Undying Gallery

    wow..nice work..
    i like it..
    tutorial for me please

  9. #24
    Artists of MH 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member DarkFlameDragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Country
    Mexico
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    443
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Undying Gallery

    awesome jobs man my fav is the six zombies ^^

  10. #25
    Artists of MH 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member undying's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Semarang
    Country
    Indonesia
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    604
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Undying Gallery

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsukisama View Post
    You do a very lovely job coloring. At first glance, I thought I was looking at a still from the anime in HD. Very impressive!

    You do close-ups very well, but I don't see a lot of emphasis on background. (I saw a few pictures with some well-drawn, artistically backgrounds like Sasuke on the beach.) Is it just because you don't like drawing backgrounds, or is it that you simply have not posted a picture with an elaborate background yet?

    I would really love to see how you would draw Byakuya's or Rukia's release (since you seem to enjoy drawing those characters). Both have very visually aesthetic releases.
    thanks man, hmph, I'm not lazy to made background
    But, I dont know how to make good background, but. I always improve it
    see here, the background quite good ! lol or


    Quote Originally Posted by thewar View Post
    good gallery. I like you work.
    thanks man

    Quote Originally Posted by nat View Post
    Love your gallery you have lots of Uchihas in it...and the coloring is very clean, perfect for cell shading...

    Also thanks for the linearts ^^
    thanks nat
    lol

    Quote Originally Posted by bLoodY_ View Post
    wow..nice work..
    i like it..
    tutorial for me please
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkFlameDragon View Post
    awesome jobs man my fav is the six zombies ^^
    thanks guys

    ---check my new updated---
    Last edited by undying; July 27, 2009 at 06:02 AM.

  11. #26
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    6,239
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Undying Gallery

    Quote Originally Posted by undying View Post
    thanks man, hmph, I'm not lazy to made background
    But, I dont know how to make good background, but. I always improve it
    see here, the background quite good ! lol or
    I didn't mean it in any sort of bad way. I know quite a lot of artists who just say that they hate drawing backgrounds, because they feel it is not the important part of the work to them. I'm sure you do lovely backgrounds, as evidenced by the examples you cite, but I was just curious if you had a dislike for doing backgrounds, since I didn't see many images in your gallery with them.

    (I was just trying to strike up a conversation about your art. I really, really didn't mean for it to sound critical or offensive )

  12. #27
    Artists of MH 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member undying's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Semarang
    Country
    Indonesia
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    604
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Undying Gallery

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsukisama View Post
    I didn't mean it in any sort of bad way. I know quite a lot of artists who just say that they hate drawing backgrounds, because they feel it is not the important part of the work to them. I'm sure you do lovely backgrounds, as evidenced by the examples you cite, but I was just curious if you had a dislike for doing backgrounds, since I didn't see many images in your gallery with them.

    (I was just trying to strike up a conversation about your art. I really, really didn't mean for it to sound critical or offensive )
    dont worry, I understand your mean ! ^^
    there are many problem to make background
    esspecially time, making background need much time ! =___=

    so, that's why maybe many artist lazy do it !
    but, I'll improve my skill to make background ! ^^

    here my new art


    Last edited by undying; August 14, 2009 at 05:12 AM.

  13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  14. #28
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member e-maney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    india
    Country
    Nigeria
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    264
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Undying Gallery

    awsome man......do some more line arts

  15. #29
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Ero-Sennin 94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Country
    Italy
    Age
    19
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    143
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Undying Gallery

    Your gallery is fantastic
    and you are a great colurist^^
    p.s.
    Do you send to me the linearts of the grimmjow immages?

  16. #30
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Poppet4439's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    World Painted Blood
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Age
    17
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    38
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Undying Gallery

    great gallery Undying! love your Konan and Nagato page its so awesome ;D
    love yor style

    ''...Im not homesick, Im just so sick of going home...''

New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts