Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Fight no Akatsuki! by Aoyagi Takao

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Fight no Akatsuki! by Aoyagi Takao

Fight no Akatsuki

Description
    Taken from Mangaupdates.com (which is taken from the group Beyond the Sky)

From Beyond the Sky:
    Akatsuki and his good friend Kiyoharu (called Kiyo-chan by Akatsuki) have been playing 'two player' basketball for quite sometime. Unfortunately, things started to change after they have joined in a very strong basketball team in their new school. Both of them were forced to separate into two groups: Kiyoharu was in the 'B' group and poor Akatsuki was put under 'F' group, which is known as the 'Failure' group. However, Akatsuki was not discouraged at all. He continues to train hard and always has a smile on his face. Will Akatsuki succeeded in his promise to Kiyoharu to become an official player? And what is blocking the path towards reaching his goal?

Progress
    Since Beyond the Sky had done vol 1-4, I (yes, I..) decided to continue on coz I have the indonesian raw vol 5-7 (series end).. (and I just bought a new scanner, YAY!)
    anyway, please don't harass me with the quality stuff. I'm not a qualified editor if any freelance editor or any group would like to edit my work (for the better, i suppose) please do so.. ask me for the raw if you need to, or if it's not too clear, ask me to scan it again...

Download

vol 1-4 by Beyond the Sky can be obtained from #lurk...

Volume 5

Game 38 - A Must
    Game 39 - Limit
    Game 40 - Court's Time
    Game 41 - Seriousness Vs Seriousness
    Game 42 - 45 Seconds
    Game 43 - End
    Game 44 - Whistle
    Game 45 - Applause
    Game 46 - That Other Side

Volume 6

Game 47 - The Summer

Latest:
    Game 48 - Big Dream
    Game 49 - Message
    Game 50 - The Reason
    Game 51 - Expectation
    Game 52 - New Power
    Game 53 - Captain
    Bundle download:

Rapidshare
    Sendspace
    Yousendit

Game 54 - LET'S PLAY
    Game 55 - Seriously
    Game 56 - Their Play
    Bundle download

Rapidshare
    Sendspace
    YouSendIt

Volume 7
    Game 57 - Bad Boy
    Game 58 - The Spirit
    Game 59 - Not Only
    Game 60 - Ace Fight
    Game 61 - The Worst Part
    Game 62 - Let's Fight
    Game 63 - Evolution
    Game 64 - An Echo
    Last Game - Smile

Volume 7 Download:

RapidShare

Notes
    Oh.. One more thing.. If you're reading the Japanese raw, and you think that my translation is inaccurate, please forgive me, I can't help it. What I have was the Indonesian raws, which have undergone translations by, I suppose, professionals. And what I did was translating that from Indonesian to English, as accurate as I can.
    Still, everything makes perfect sense, for me at least.
    And the chapter titles, I didn't translate that, it's originally in English.
    Comments & discussions appreciated!

Our Bot, who art in IRC, hallowed be thy nick. Thy xdcc come, Thy send be accepted, on our script as it is in normal mIRC. Give us this day our daily manga, and forgive us our leechings. As we forgive n00bs who pestered us a lot. Do not lead us into downtime, but deliver us from Yaoi. AMEN

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fight no Akatsuki! Download thread

It is an interesting manga but seems to end early. Anyway, the quality of your scans is sufficiently good enough to enjoy the story, especially when it has reached a critical part.

I hope you can also continue to scanlate the next chapters.

Post Thanks / Like

plzzzz......upload some more chapter....i want to know what happen next.

Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

I can't even tell you how happy i am about you scanlating this manga karasu. Being a HUUUUUGEEEE fan of sportsmangas and animes (Fight no akatsuki, dan doh, slam dunk, eyeshield 21, touch, major, practically all), I was so sad when there were no new releases of this one, who can't love the happy play of Akatsuki???

I dearly hope you will continue to scanlate this amazing manga and I''m eager to get new releases of it if you do!!

Sincerely
    Dustwhisper

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

lol..be thankful to my mum
    she thought akatsuki is new manga..so she brought over all 7 volumes of it from indonesia...
    well.. i wanted to do 2 more chapters last night, but i left the book at my gf's place last night
    lol..just got it back.. anyway.. wait for more.. i think it's just a few chapters away from the ending of this saga, and the next saga will start in volume 6 where they've become 2nd years..

cheers,[br]Posted on: August 15, 2006, 07:20:30 AM_________________________________________________off topic..
    oh.. dandoh is really good too.. but for a sport like golf, it's starting to get too long i guess.. i have up to volume 27+ ... and i don't think it's anywhere near the ending... [br]Posted on: August 15, 2006, 07:28:56 AM_________________________________________________3 new chapters are up btw...[br]Posted on: August 17, 2006, 09:07:24 PM_________________________________________________2 new chapters up
    that's the end of volume 5 and the start of volume 6
    Our Bot, who art in IRC, hallowed be thy nick. Thy xdcc come, Thy send be accepted, on our script as it is in normal mIRC. Give us this day our daily manga, and forgive us our leechings. As we forgive n00bs who pestered us a lot. Do not lead us into downtime, but deliver us from Yaoi. AMEN

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

thanks alot and pleaes keep up the wonderful work

Post Thanks / Like

In ch47, pgs 8 and 9 doesn't have any text in the bubbles.

Thank you(and your mom) so much! I recently got into this series and it was b/c of you(I saw the listing on mangaupdates.com). O.O Why isn't this a more popular series? It's pretty interesting if you can stand the long matches(I barely). Fav characters: Akatsuki, Kiyo, and Akasaka

Read the note in ch46. I think you should do Detective Academy Q. Baka Neko Community scanlated up to ch5 of vol 1 and the last release of that series was 2 yrs ago(?). >.>;

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

really? i'll check it and post a fix page on my next releases...
    oops... my bad... i didn't check it properly...
    oh that's right, i was in a hurry when i was doing the last chapter coz i was rushing to the uni,
    i can't upload it from home, coz i don't have internet yet... i'll fix it up asap...

EDIT: replace those pages with this quick-edit
    Spoiler: page8 show

Spoiler: page9 show

sorry i didn't have time to separate the double pages

*off topic*
    about detective academy q...
    the only volumes i had was 18-22 which would the ending of detective academy q...
    i don't know when my mom/dad would come again...so i can't continue them from the smaller volumes...
    anyway... if there's a lot of request for this manga, and a lot of people would like to see the ending..
    (3 painfully, so painful it'd kill you if you have to read a chapter by chapter, long volumes for the final case and epilogue...)
    i'll make a thread of it afterwards...
    after my meeting with my thesis-supervisor... which is in 1 hour

[br]Posted on: August 20, 2006, 08:52:20 PM_________________________________________________and i've uploaded a v2
    http://rapidshare.de/files/30162280/...er_V2.zip.html
    for some who won't bother to replace pages and prefer downloading instead...

Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Then tell her a Norwegian guy is sincerely greatful for her purchase =) Because the manga is fantastic!!

I hope someone picks up Dan Doh really, I want to see more, the anime ended to abruptly (as 99% of all sportsanimes do).

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner joun's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

hi Karasu ^^

First thankkkkkkkkkkkkkkk you for spreading fight no akatsuki *_*
    If you need, i can scan. the volume 6 and 7 (in japanese) ^^ or/and editing the chapters ^^
    and i propose my help in proofreader ! well, i'm translator/scanner/editor, ect.... for my french team. so if you need help.....

i'll gonna read all your release ^__^.

Joun
    (email me if you ok)

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member siegfried's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

I started reading this after I saw this thread.it is good though not as good as slam dunk.but it is enjoyable at least.

Edit:could you upload somewhere else?I cant download more than one file on rapidshare. not megaupload either.it would be much appreciated
    Things not going you way?You pick up your toys and go home.That is it?

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

um... lurk?
    what about yousendit, can you download from there? what about sendspace?

Quote Originally Posted by joun
    hi Karasu ^^

First thankkkkkkkkkkkkkkk you for spreading fight no akatsuki *_*
    If you need, i can scan. the volume 6 and 7 (in japanese) ^^ or/and editing the chapters ^^
    and i propose my help in proofreader ! well, i'm translator/scanner/editor, ect.... for my french team. so if you need help.....

i'll gonna read all your release ^__^.

Joun
    (email me if you ok)

waaaiit...
    if you are translator/editor/proof-reader..
    then, what do i do?
    that's basically everything right?

speaking of which.. i haven't been doing any work since i was moving... ( to the city, yay!)
    but i haven't moved my scanner.. that is why i'm kinda stuck..
    anyway, i'll have to move everything tomorrow or the day after, so i'll probably start doing stuffs again tomorrow...
    in the meantime... someone *nudge nudge* *poke Joun* can work on something if he wanted to

Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

yousendit or sendspace each would be good, thanks.

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

for all the chapters above? or for next chapters?

Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

I already dled until chapter 44.it takes really long time but it would be good enough if you upload the next chapters only.

New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast