Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)

Thread: FMA - FAQs & Answers

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member glasskatana's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

FMA - FAQs & Answers

Ask all what chapter and what episode questions here. I have all the chapters on my computer. I'm sure there are also many die-hard fans of FMA who know everything there is to know about it, so if you have a question about where something appears in the manga or anime, you can ask right here and I, or someone else, will get back to you as soon as possible.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: In what Chapter/Episode...?

The anime ended in epi 51 but what about the manga, is it still being published or the series is over?

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Luckas's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FLFC
    The anime ended in epi 51 but what about the manga, is it still being published or the series is over?
    The serie is ongoing, the last chapter is 62.
    If you are looking for the manga, go to this topic http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=7422.0

Unconsciousness is my destiny, my joy but also my desperation.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member yeste's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FLFC
    Here's some info you may find interesting...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fullmetal_alchemist

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Post Thanks / Like

full metal alchemist manga

i used to read full metal alchemist on an msn site but it went down a couple months ago so im off by a couple of months

last time i read it, the elrics were in the homonculus layer and greed had just been reborn

wondering which manga # that is and where i can download the earlier ones

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member glasskatana's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm honored that your first post is in this section.

The chapter that Greed is reborn in Ling's body is chapter 53 I believe.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner riice's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I was just wonderinggggg ... In what chapter do we first see Selim (the fuhrer's son)?

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Alexis's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: FMA - FAQs & Answers

Old topic.. *tumbleweed*

But I have a question regarding the manga. When Al started to doubt his own existence after what Barry the Chopper said to him, Ed and Al eventually talked on the hospital roof. Al brought up the memory he had of when they fought over who would get to marry Winry as kids, which Ed didn't remember.

My question is, when was the first time they talked about this? Because I remember they talked about that memory once before in the manga.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Alexis View Post
    Old topic.. *tumbleweed*

But I have a question regarding the manga. When Al started to doubt his own existence after what Barry the Chopper said to him, Ed and Al eventually talked on the hospital roof. Al brought up the memory he had of when they fought over who would get to marry Winry as kids, which Ed didn't remember.

My question is, when was the first time they talked about this? Because I remember they talked about that memory once before in the manga.
    Nope, afraid not, the time on the hospital roof is the first time that memory was mentioned.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Xsoteria's Avatar
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not sure if this goes here, but if it doesn't - move/delete appropriately...

Anyway, I only watched the anime (the first 50 episodes), and I'm wondering where does Brotherhood fit chronologically? I only saw the first episode and I got really confused since it seems that it went back time-wise. Could someone give me a chronological order, and maybe including the movie(s) (if they're part of canon and can fit into chronology).

Also, I don't want spoilers but, did manga really REALLY end, or was it like, an ending the first anime ended (I know, I didn't read the manga, don't hurt me >_< I will when I get some time on my hands), with room for plot to move on?
    Brigands demand your money or your life; women require both.
    Better be nice to them

The Giggs MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted igotthegoods's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Brotherhood follows the manga very faithfully and does not fit anywhere chronologically with the first anime or the movie. The first anime starts out following the manga, but branches off early into a very different story and the movie simply continues the plot of the first anime. So, neither of these are canon and are completely separate from Brotherhood. Although, I'm a bit of a purist and consider only the manga to be canon, but Brotherhood is pretty close as far as anime adaptations go, aside from the first episode. The first episode of Brotherhood is basically a filler, with a Brotherhood-exclusive character (Isaac), so that may be what confused you a little bit.

And yes, the manga really REALLY ended. For me, it was a good and satisfying conclusion to a wonderful series. I would highly recommend checking out at least the manga, if not Brotherhood as well. ^^
    Last edited by igotthegoods; June 20, 2010 at 07:28 PM.

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post