Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)
New Reply
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: Bastard!! by Hagiwara Kazushi

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ladylola's Avatar
    Country
    Casterly Rock
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bastard!! by Hagiwara Kazushi

Apparently Hagiwara is going to release a book based on Gara's adventures. Also volume 27 is going to be released on March 19 in Japan.
    Here's the cover for the book:

Unfortunately there's no new chapter featured in the next Ultra Jump issue . Still I have hopes that Hagiwara might resume working on the main story, especially now that volume 27 is going to get released.

Thanks to Gillossen from Elbakin.net for the news.
    EDIT: Here's the cover for volume 27
    Last edited by ladylola; March 17, 2012 at 08:15 AM.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Denmark
    Post Thanks / Like

is there any chance a kind soul could re-upload vol 2 of the complete edition?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member GingFuriksu's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm still a LITTLE new to the forums so I don't know if there are any other BASTARD!! threads to post this on but I need some help understanding what's going on xD

I'm on volume 16 of BASTARD!! and there's so much shit going on at the same time that I'm just getting mind fucked. Can someone please my questions

I'll mark them as spoiler just in case someone comes in here just starting the series.
    Spoiler show

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GingFuriksu View Post
    I'm still a LITTLE new to the forums so I don't know if there are any other BASTARD!! threads to post this on but I need some help understanding what's going on xD

I'm on volume 16 of BASTARD!! and there's so much shit going on at the same time that I'm just getting mind fucked. Can someone please my questions

I'll mark them as spoiler just in case someone comes in here just starting the series.
    Spoiler show
    1. keep reading, will be answered in volume 22..or was it 23? don't remember...anyways, you get your answer later on in the series
    2. nono. angels don't need to possess anything to enter the material plane. Anthrasax wasn't possessed by an angel, anthrasax WAS an angel all along, masquerading as an eldritch abomination
    3. again, what the dragonknight is will be answered later on. As for the relationship between lars and DS...there is none, actually. Lars was somehow able to bond with the dragonknight to defeat DS because he's part dragon
    4. dragonknight plus his being part dragon done it...

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by king_crimson- View Post
    1. keep reading, will be answered in volume 22..or was it 23? don't remember...anyways, you get your answer later on in the series
    2. nono. angels don't need to possess anything to enter the material plane. Anthrasax wasn't possessed by an angel, anthrasax WAS an angel all along, masquerading as an eldritch abomination
    3. again, what the dragonknight is will be answered later on. As for the relationship between lars and DS...there is none, actually. Lars was somehow able to bond with the dragonknight to defeat DS because he's part dragon
    4. dragonknight plus his being part dragon done it...
    Thank you SO MUCH man

Spoiler show

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

So what are the exact prerequisites for an angel to enter to the material plane ?

God's permission, pretty much

as for the other question...it's still very confusing and hasn't been answered yet...also, i'm not even sure lucien-lucifer had to go back to hell as opposed to simply disappear...

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Does anyone know where I can download the BASTARD!! Complete Editions at? I'm going to try to translate them but I only found a download for the second volume.

---------- Post added January 25, 2013 at 04:33 AM ---------- Previous post was January 18, 2013 at 02:46 PM ----------

http://www.raw1st.org/2012/03/bastard.html

Someone PLEASE !!! translate this volume 27. Chapters 135-138 are extended and completely redrawn. There is also a chapter 139!

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ladylola's Avatar
    Country
    Casterly Rock
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for sharing the link for volume 27. You can read it here in english, but chapter 139 seems to be missing. Anyway here's the link: http://www.mangapark.com/manga/Bastard/v27/c1/1

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ladylola View Post
    Thanks for sharing the link for volume 27. You can read it here in english, but chapter 139 seems to be missing. Anyway here's the link: http://www.mangapark.com/manga/Bastard/v27/c1/1
    I know, I'm already up to date. The scans you sent me are the bad quality, non redrawn ones. Like I said, in the link I provided, chaps 135-138 are completely redrawn and they have a lot of new added pages, along with also having chapter 139. Download it for yourself and you will see what I mean.
    Last edited by GingFuriksu; January 25, 2013 at 09:12 PM.

New Reply
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11