Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 (2)
New Reply
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23

Thread: Claymore vol 16 (chap 84-89) Discussion

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Wowzers's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 89 Discussion/90 Predictions

Actually, there might be a 6th group:

6) Miria, Tabitha, Galatea, Clarice and Miata might sense the 5th group go by since the 5th group will likely have to go past Rabona to go to the west. I don't think that Miria would want to take all of them but I'll bet Miata would sense the AF's and no one else can so that means Clarice and Miata will have to go (probably on the meds). Somehow I can't believe Miria would take Clarice and Miata and NOT take Tabitha and Galatea so the whole group would go trailing. All the others can hide their youki.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Sportgal1's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I think that if they did follow, which i doubt they would, galatea would have to be on meds as well. She was trying to regenerate her arm, which would take an awful lot of yoki. She also was having a tough time trying to fight the AB and Miata. Do meds fully supress your yoki as well as seven years of not using it? I don't think they'll follow because miria wouldn't see the point in picking a fight with alicia and beth if they were caught following. she probably already knows their basic strengths and weaknesses.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Wowzers's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Miria would be very curious as to their objectives, especially since there are creatures accompanying Alicia and Beth that she hadn't seen before. Her first question about them would be: "Are they another experiment or are they from the mainland?" She might not even notice them until Miata points them out which might freak her out too (not that she ever really gets freaked out).

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

For now we got 3 sides on the upcomming conflict:

1)Rifuls side (bad guys that include riful duffy and maybe the upcomming luciella/rafaella?)
    2)The org. (the worst ones on the island even worse than the awakened beings and yomas, so far the "true" villain of the story)
    3)The fab7 (the good guys we root for xD)

On the conflict i guess luciella/rafaella are going to have a huge role, whoever side they choose is gonna win and if they choose none anything that stands in the way is gonna die (i would say prolly riful/duffy and alice/beth plus the AFs the fab 7 would prolly run for their lifes while the fight is going on).If renee survives im almost 100% sure she is going to join the fab7 i think riful and alice are sure to die on this conflict by the hands of luciella/rafaella that would sort of restore some balance on the fight for power since at the moment the org. has a huge advantage with 1 AB on their side plus all the claymores and AFs, that way the fab7 would have at least a little chance of sucess.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Darklight01's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sportgal1 View Post
    I think that if they did follow, which i doubt they would, galatea would have to be on meds as well. She was trying to regenerate her arm, which would take an awful lot of yoki. She also was having a tough time trying to fight the AB and Miata. Do meds fully supress your yoki as well as seven years of not using it? I don't think they'll follow because miria wouldn't see the point in picking a fight with alicia and beth if they were caught following. she probably already knows their basic strengths and weaknesses.
    Just trying to answer a few of ur questions here: for most of them, Galatea is ur answer. Galatea willingly released a tiny amount of yoki so som1 comes to rabona and kills AB(miss the good ole days when they were supposedly the strongest...how long has it been since som1 acually mentioned ABs? LOL). She can hide her yoki as well as fab7. Thats y org hadn't caught her yet and needed miata's sensory abilities. She's also the answer to the med's effectiveness. When fighting miata, she can sense her yoki even tho she's on meds and uses that to fight using teresa's style(TERESA PWNS EVRY1 LOL jk...well maybe...) which is the only way she can fight after her blindness. Finally, I think claymores, fab7 mainly, shud and probably are able 2 hide yoki after releasing it.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member malloween's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Did raki left easley with the girl.. well i think the new enemies are more like overpowered zombies..
    i love you very much, i love you more than anyone who could love another person

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Ghana
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not into the technical who-ha of it all but do you guys think it's possible that as they keep learning more and more they will reach self-awareness?

Like from all the fighting, since they are somewhere part of claymore and awakened (right? forgot) then for some reason they start learning why these targets are fighting back... 'why are we so hungry...'

I doubt that'd ever happen but I wanted to share my 5 pence x]

New Reply
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23