Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Thread Closed
Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's the Third Mangekyou User?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Post Thanks / Like

Who's the Third Mangekyou User?

back when tsunade, jiraiya, and oro was fighting, oro told jiraiya that the real reason he's training naruto is because he's just like him, that he couldn't beet an uchiha with the sharigan, who was oro talking about, also oro never said that he was weaker than that uchiha itachi, (at least not in the anime ) he said uchiha ferret,( i'm thinking the same guy he told jiraiya he couldn't beat, and jiraiya only fought itachi once and it really wasn't a fight so he couldn't have been talking about him) that being said, Jiraiya trained two other pupils other than yondaime and naruto, did any of you guys ever think he was talking about one of them

Okay, this poster was obviously misled by some very bad dubs of the anime. We have already answered his questions. So the official question in this thread will now be Who is the Third Mangekyou User that Itachi meant when he was talking to Sasuke after he killed the Uchiha clan. Have fun discussing. - GK

EDIT: Adding the dialogue from Chapter 225 here...

Spoiler show

- GK

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member spactaa's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: who the third mangeku sharingan user is

I think you missed something,cause oro stated that he was weaker than itachi (or that he couldn't beat him).

Post Thanks / Like

nope got the dvd's not fansubs, and it says uchiha ferret[br]Posted at: January 27, 2006, 05:35:34 PM_________________________________________________but that's a little off topic weather oro scared are not, do any other than me think is one of them

ogreslayer

Jiraya said that he had no need for an uchiha, Oro said he can no longer get itachi's body for possession for itachi is "stronger" than him. Itachi ran from jiraya mostly because he seems to have a very low amount of chakra and using mangekyou seems to drain him, granted not as bad as kakashi but still... The whole thing is every uchiha is supposed to be dead save itachi and sasuke and the wording itachi uses leaves much to speculate about whether the third user already had the shiringan or not it also leaves us to wonder if he was talking about kakashi being able to get mangekyou... most info we have is vague at best all we know is that there should be 3 mangekyou users and the only 2 we know that have it are kakashi and itachi[br]Posted at: January 27, 2006, 05:41:31 PM_________________________________________________itachi translates to ferret....

Post Thanks / Like

that's true but at the time itachi said that he didn't know kakashi had it, and like i said if you get a licenced dvd the translation say uchiha ferret, and yeah jiraiya did say training a genious is boring and that naruto looks like the 4th but oro told jiraiya that naruto was just like him that he couldn't beat an uchiha, all i'm saying is who was the uchiha that oro was referring to when he said that

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Cueil's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Itachi is strong because Oro is a ninjitsu based fighter... where as the other two have specialized attacks that can't just be copies like summon based attacks or medical nin attacks

ogreslayer

He's talking about sauske he's saying naruto can't beat an uchiha with the power of sharingan he's not saying that jiraya can't beat an uchiha

also if it was liscensed it more than likely would not have used a literal translation for a name thats like saying my name is Midori Ao and calling me green blue in the subs

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

I think that the "uchiha ferret" translation is clearly fucked up, cause I never saw that in any subs (saw 3 subs of this episodes), or any scans (inane), not even in our liscenced manga in france.

Meijin no Kori

They translated Itachi's name. Itachi is Japanese for weasel/ferret. So, yes, Orochimaru was talking about Itachi there.

dramaticpirate

And you suck..

That DVD thing is crap, because 'Itachi' means 'weasel', not 'ferret'. And the legal DVD's aren't even released, so that DVD-set shouldn't even exist.. I know my brother got a set off eBay, and they were shit.

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

That what I thought, crappy translation of HK DVDs.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member megumiaraki's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I have been wondering for a while if the third sharingan user is someone from akatsuki o_OO_o

I guess we will have to wait and see........*dies*

Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

MS users :
    1. Itachi
    2. Sasuke
    3. Kakashi

Sasuke yet to aquire it and Kakashi used some of it

Post Thanks / Like

I believe that Kakashi acquires it during the ending of the Orochimaru arc, whereafter he ditches his forehead protector for the ANBU mask.

Of course, I could also be on crack.

Artists of MH 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member lee-nus's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

lol, that's a relief to hear! XD

Thread Closed
Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast