Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by kewl0210
Thread Closed
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What Order Do You Think The Straw Hats Will Return In?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member hossice's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What Order Do You Think The Straw Hats Will Return In?

maybe one of them is at fishman island??? o_0 zoro? and he is stuck there and the SHs get there w/ out him and find him drinking and they all have their comical moment and hit him?
    twitter.com/mahossice - follow back!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Freakzin's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

i don't think it's impossible ussop might be in Elbaf I mean. Look at this they were scattered to all sides http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/514/05/ , assuming each "white beaM" is one of the Strawhats, I choose to believe it is.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bittman's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

I would agree with the white beam = Strawhats, but I don't see the words Elbaf written on any of them...

If anything, it only proves they aren't all gathered together.

Sorry readers: taking a break from my One Piece reviews. Though I love doing them, One Piece Reviews are actually not near the top of my to-do list. Perhaps one day I'll return and do them properly.

Spoiler: My one current One Piece prediction show

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Freakzin's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think he is there either, i'm just saying we can't rule out that possibility. I mean there could be Strawhats at the new world and some at the "old" world. we could even have some out of the grand line, say, any of the seas, east, north, west, south blue. meh, they're prob on the "old" world, grand line islands.... Oda isn't that crazy to split them so far apart.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fox666's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

How much % of the earth surface is landed? If Kuma only send them randomly flying, they would end up dead. Even the one that don't have a DF, would end up eaten by a sea monster.

I guess he could even have send them all to the same island. But where are the others? They are smarter than Luffy, Luffy just came out that way because the others aren't there to take care of his crazyness.
    There are so ugly woman there that even Franzy can hide himself between them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakzin View Post
    i don't think it's impossible ussop might be in Elbaf I mean. Look at this they were scattered to all sides http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/514/05/ , assuming each "white beaM" is one of the Strawhats, I choose to believe it is.
    That just wind. Manga does it like that. =P
    Last edited by Fox666; October 21, 2008 at 07:19 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by IChallengeYou! View Post
    TOBI IS OBITO

did you say something about timelines?! naruto ate it NOM NOM NOM IT'S GONE.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

I can't imagine that all crew is going to Elbaf together. It will be a great moment for Usopp but the other are Giants friends too

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't even think that everybody is seperated. Besides that... Zorro and Sanji are strong enough to join up with another crew for some time. Robin and Nami can use their "advantages" to go to the Archipelago. I think/asume that Brook, Chopper and Usopp will join up with another crew member quiet fast, if not instantly. And Franky can create his own ship, as many have said allready.

But no one but Nami can go alone, as they are just not able to navigate by themself. Just like Luffy they have to depend on others.

Topic: order huh.... How about all at the same time?
    Firm but Fair

Banned 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

i dont think Oda can spend all the time showing each persons adventure that would take forever ... ( even tho im dieing to know ) ... maybe we will get a short summary about a few pages for each member

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bittman's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

I would rather he takes forever and show some Strawhat's on their own than rush everyone back and rush them off to Fishman Island. There's no sense of drama if they all take it easy and catch a boat back to Shabondy whilst Luffy has an arc to himself. Some character's could get some much needed character development because though I feel Brooke and Zoro were the TB stars; Sanji, Chopper and Nami have been pretty-lacklustre for the last couple of arcs. Oda even set up Hogback for Chopper, but it ended up as a bit of an anti-climax.

Just saying: I'd like to see everyone get their own mini-arc. Some having a chapter or two may be fine, but who wouldn't want to see Usopp the brave on his own in some fight-happy place for a few chapters?

Sorry readers: taking a break from my One Piece reviews. Though I love doing them, One Piece Reviews are actually not near the top of my to-do list. Perhaps one day I'll return and do them properly.

Spoiler: My one current One Piece prediction show

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

the virve(idk if its spelled like that) card luffy has is the next person that will pop up i bet and im not sure how every1 will meet up but i think that franky will make a boat and sail to where his card points him cuz if luffy is smart enough to remember about it then of course every1 else is(with the exception of zolo who has no sense of direcition even with all the help in the world)
    Last edited by kikrox1; October 27, 2008 at 06:00 PM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, it's just like instead their own adventure on ONE island seperately. They have their own adventure seperately each one on one island. They have the same place to return and that is Sunny, so it would be okay. No matter how long it took, because they have to be together in New World right. I guess Oda-sensei want to prepare something for them before them go to New World, like power-up, making more allies, making more nakama ect.

If I set up the order which SH returns first based on their reasons would be kind of wrong, because they all want to return, so I would set up the order by the easier way to return based on their situations.

1. Franky because he can built the ship by himself. Well, it would depend how far from his island to Sunny's island. But with his supa and technique he could learn from the country of genius. I think he could have no problem.
    2. Nami. Somehow I got a feeling that she could learn some wind technique and used that to return as fast as she can. Who do you think is the best navigator in OP world?
    3. Sanji because he wants to get back ASAP, as long as he gets away from that island.
    4. Usopp. Maybe because he's nearby.
    5. Chopper. Maybe he could use the bird to get back. Because South Blue is farther than the others.
    6. Robin. I still haven't fingure out her way out. But after she learn the truth about the brigde, she could use the ship and go back. I think she in the country near the Red Line and Grand Line. The ship she can only use is the marine ship.
    7. Brook. Because he kind of unknown to the world. He has to save the country first and then have to find the ship (I don't think the poor country have the ship)
    8. Zoro. Based on his lost nature if he goes alone, so he has to cooperate with Perona if he wants to return. And it took time you know. He also need to took time to rest for his injury.
    9. Luffy. You know the reason what he is doing right now.

But I hope they could return to Sunny at the same time.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Israel
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What Order And When Do You Think The Straw Hats Will Return In?

women first:

numi
    robin
    sanji

then man

zoro

then cyborgs animals and skeletons

franky
    chopper
    brook

then ussop

and seriouslly they will all apear toghther

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

I say they will arrive in reverse order they joined the crew, just to see Luffy in the end.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i think there is something that is being overlooked here and that is the fact that luffy has to arrive first cause he is with rayleigh who is the person the vivre card (hope thats spelled right) is attracted to. meaning only chopper(because he asked the birds to take him to SA), nami (cause she has navigation skills/the log that is still pointing to fishman island),and possibly robin (she could have the revolutionary army give her a ride) could actually even make it to SA if luffy and rayleigh don't get there first. that is assuming they are actually gonna follow the card and not just hookup with another crew (briefly) ,or catch a ride with a ship of some sort. now as far as who will be introduced first arriving at the ship (that rayleigh still needs to coat btw,...another reason for him and luffy to get there earlier than everyone else) that could happen in any order. either way can't wait to see it.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess this can be closed, or moved to the blank century...

Thread Closed
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast