Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/20/14 - 10/26/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 516 (2) , Bleach 602 by BadKarma
New Reply

Thread: Raruto Chapter 36

Intl Translator 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member leecherboy's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Raruto Chapter 36

Extra-large last chapter of Raruto part 1, the climax of the battles!
    Get it here:
    Sendspace
    Megaupload

Enjoy!

It seems Raruto part 2 won't be starting in a while.
    Since I should wait some months before tackling on Jesulink's new series, 5 Elements, and since I'm unexpectedly busy at the moment, I guess I'll rest while I decide if it's worth it to re-release the first Raruto chapters with a more fitting translation...
    Raruto Sisepuede season 2 started a while ago!
    On an entirely unrelated note, if you like Queen's Blade, you can now try the fan-made game QB Battle programmed by yours truly! Regular updates at my site.

Scanlator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member unok-kun's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Raruto Chapter 36

I'll miss Raruto a lot, really. But well, as you can see in my avatar and signature, 5 elements is also great (it even has an eyes-opened clone of Raruto XD). But Jesulink will be releasing one chapter a month, and that's a bit of a problem for the English version...

But Raruto hasn't finished yet. In fact, before the start of Raruto Part 2 (AKA Raruto Shippuden) there'll be more Raruto comics:
    • Chapters 1 - 7 with leecherboy's translation. I proposed him not to release them but in the 1st volume.

• Raruto Volumes 1 - 6. The chapters of each season, but with lots of extras and even some grayscale pages (I mean, colored pages, but in grayscale, you know...)

• Journey to the White-White Country and Raruto and the badly drawn tiger. These are 20-pages-long chapters based on the Naruto movies 1 and 3.

• Raruto Filler Chronicles. This will be a collection of filler adventures. The first is "Attack of the chakra-sucking boogers".

• And, of course, the Kakasi Gaiden.

While Jesulink will do all those projects, he will also make his own manga, 5 elements, which, despite not being a parody, is also as funny as Raruto.

And when Jesulink feels like doing it, he'll make Raruto Part 2 and 5 elements at the same time. [Well, Jesulink has a name for Raruto part 2, but he won't make it public for now.]

EDIT: Sorry, but the images have been deleted. Right now I can't fix it. I will on Monday. And at last I'm an international translator here in MH!!!
    Last edited by unok-kun; October 11, 2008 at 12:05 PM.
    Currently translating Raruto, a Spanish parody of Naruto (getting ready for the last two chapters, to be released in English in October and November). Check it out here!

Also working on another project that you might get to see in January...

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Antigua and Barbuda
    Post Thanks / Like

this is down on both sites, please reup

Scanlator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member unok-kun's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Here's a mediafire mirror: http://www.mediafire.com/?aluus755m202g6v
    Currently translating Raruto, a Spanish parody of Naruto (getting ready for the last two chapters, to be released in English in October and November). Check it out here!

Also working on another project that you might get to see in January...

New Reply