Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 by BadKarma
Thread Closed
Page 1 of 167 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach Hangout Thread 2.0

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Bleach Bleach Hangout Thread 2.0

The last one was so popular that it gets a sequel.

I think you know what this thread is for, but for those who don't, use this thread to discuss general Bleach-related topics.

Spoiler: More rules show

2. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Andonan's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach Hangout Thread 2.0

Well let's kick this off with a very simple question, Will Ichigo's next power-up be Hollow related or Bankai related, i.e. will old man Zangetsu be his teacher or will hollow ichigo?

Different in so many ways, but similar in even more......

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner EmbodiedDespair's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Personally, I hope to see Ichigo get smashed to the ground, because I don't see another power-up happening.

I mean, all the backup that's in Hueco Mundo now should be enough to make sure one little Espada doesn't wipe out mister Main character.

But, It's Kubo's world. We'll see what happens.

Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p86BPM1GV8M

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Xenos3421's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, the last time Ichigo fought his hollow it mentioned Ichigo should just stay alive for a while til next time or something-

It's been like 100 chapters so its fitting.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member delapaz13's Avatar
    Country
    Philippine
    Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb Re: Bleach Hangout Thread 2.0

well i think ichigo's inner hollow will have a different appearance in their next meeting...maybe in true hollow form or with an arrancar release?!!!!
    "I am the bone of my sword.
    Steel is my body, and fire is my blood.
    I have created over a thousand blades.
    Unknown to death.
    Nor known to life.
    Have withstood pain to create many weapons.
    Yet, those hands will never hold anything.
    So as I pray, "Unlimited Blade Works."

http://www.friendster.com/throneofheroes

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hyn_pride93's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Andonan View Post
    Well let's kick this off with a very simple question, Will Ichigo's next power-up be Hollow related or Bankai related, i.e. will old man Zangetsu be his teacher or will hollow ichigo?
    Based on what we have seen so far, Ichigo should get a hollow power-up. What could be a more perfect time for him to have a hollow power-up don't you think?

Ichigo is already in HM, which is pretty much Hollow town boarder lining the gates of Hell itself. Ichigo getting a subliminal message from Kurosaki (the name we came up with for the inner hollow) during an inner battle or him trying to take over again. Or have him hint things to him.

If I'm wrong and it does happen to be Zangetsu, then I think that Zangetsu will tell Ichigo something and then when Ichigo thinks he's got the upper hand because time has frozen and he's talking to Zangetsu, Ulq is staring at him and then says something only he would say and then cut Ichigo. I think that's what would happen. It's sounds highly impossible with the Ulq part but many things happen in this manga that throw everyone off from time to time.

~ Flames of Aries ~

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member RICKisBOSS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well I doubt Ichigo is strong enough to beat Ulquiorra so hopefully the match will be cut off or something aside from the usual powerup sequence. I doubt Grimmjow is dead-dead yet so maybe he'll try to come in and die in the process (Freeza on Vegeta) and in the event of Ichigo getting stronger, I figured if Chad got a powerup with his hollow powers, Ichigo may have one too. Or maybe Hichigo will emerge seeing how the environment better suits him.

Before I babble anymore, remember when Inoue healed Ichigo and said something about having a hard time healing his injury. Maybe Ulq did that to his own advantage by getting rid of Ichigo's Vaizard one. Menos have priority over other hollows so maybe Ulq can get rid of Hichigo all together leaving room for Ichigo to improve through Zangetsu?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member redcometfm's Avatar
    Wish it were Los Angeles. Soon, very soon.
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Ive got an idea about the two hanging bodies.

a) They could tie into the Aizen's saying about the betrayal you dont see being even more frightening. Thus, since Mashiro and Kensei were the first two to be taken down and we don't see them again until Shinji and co arrive at the scene, those bodies could be somehow connect with them, if not them at all. He already duped Shinji with a double before, why not again?

b) Since Hollows such as Grand Fisher were attacking Shinigami in SS, perhaps under the orders of Aizen, they captured Shinigami and with Szayel's help, attempted to use the Hogyoku on then like he had on the hollows as an experiment and it may have turned out badly.

c) Reverse-use Hogyoku effects on Shinigami or Arrancar...potentially even human

d) Other version of Jinta and Ururu (we never found out where they came from and theyd both be ppl Ishida and Renji would recognize).

e) dopplegangers of Nemu and Mayuri (why in the hell would he come up with that random ability to dissolve into goo if someone like Aizen didnt come to him by force to demand info on the hogyoku)

Most likely I feel like its B, but thats just me.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member RICKisBOSS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

^ TBH, I always saw Jinta and Ururu as mod souls that Urahara made later on. That and I always figured that the two bodies were the privion that Grantz took in for research.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ryanzokuken's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

yea, i've never suspected the two hanging bodies to be anything particularly significant. most likely Dordoni and yo-yo skank.

Mayuri's "what have we here?" reaction could just be interest.

imagine, if the series continues and everyone gets another fight, that is, Mayuri having the powerful bodies of two privarion espada under his control, fighting for him. like Nemu, she's his creation. maybe if he found their bodies, he could mess with them and their brains and make them his puppets.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member redcometfm's Avatar
    Wish it were Los Angeles. Soon, very soon.
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes but look at the legs and compare them to Dordonni's and Cirucci's. They don't match. They can only be arrancar/shinigami. Aizen wanted to go beyond his limits. What better way than to first see what the hogyoku can do for a shinigami, then go to the arrancar. And if Mayuri can analyze Aizen & Szayel's experiments, it may lead to power advancements for Soul Society to be able to handle Aizen and the Vasto Lordes.

Random extra thought: Aizen's own hogyoku device (used in Pendulum Gaiden) could have advanced in progress (since he was testing it on Kaien) and this could be the latest results.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Onomatopoeia's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It's possible that it's two Royal Guard members... Aizen has taken a very serious interest in them and it would make sense that he wants to know as much as possible about them.
    Last edited by Onomatopoeia; October 09, 2008 at 10:35 PM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Hockeychaoz's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Mayuri found the 4th hokage in there.
    That's why he hasn't shown up in Naruto yet.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hyn_pride93's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If it does turn out that those two figures are Royal Guard members... that'll be something interesting. But if we're gonna talk about this topic here, it'll probably be moved later on by one of the mods because I think there's a thread on this already. I know this is the hangout thread but I have a feeling that we'll be told about this sooner or later.

~ Flames of Aries ~

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Omi_XII's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I bet zinedine zidane is an Espada. Did you see his headbutt?

No Cero could compare to that

17. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
Thread Closed
Page 1 of 167 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast