Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/6/14 - 10/12/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Thread Closed
Page 167 of 167 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157 165 166 167
Results 2,491 to 2,503 of 2503

Thread: Bleach Hangout Thread 2.0

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach Hangout Thread 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Sinedd View Post
    I agree. Some of the Espada had a relatively good character development yet they were killed off pretty easily and early. I think Kubo was just procrastinating there. Grimmjow and Ulquiorra IMO got a good character development and one of them is not dead yet. Barragan, Starkk, Nnoitra and some of the other got some backstory but not enough in my opinion. Hopefully, the Vasto Lordes's character will be examined deeply and will have as much info as about the Gotei 13.
    I think maybe Grimjoww might evolve to Vaste Lorde. Think about it.... his dream was to be a Vaste Lorde AND in his backstory it showed him evolving by eating his fellow hollows. That makes me wonder about Yammi... What if the whole point of his existence was to be eaten by Grimjoww and thus make him become a Vaste Lorde? Or maybe he eats all of the near dead hollows (the scientist hollow is technically still alive since it will take him time to realize he is dying and that his nerves will respond accordingly over time due to the superhuman drug).

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello guys I have a theory about the reason Aizen took Orihime.
    Here is my hypothesis.
    We know that Aizen got everyone(except Ichigo) to see his shikai,right?
    We also know that Orihime has the power of cancellation of an event. What if Orihime can strip of the effects from Aizen's hypnosis to the G13?
    Wouldn't that be a major reason for her capture?

PS Maybe my hypothesis is somewhat of the place/time-Or maybe what I told was mentioned- but I would like your opinions.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

could be true but if it were true,Aizen would have killed her on his own , that would risk all of his work and his life

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member SuperShuter's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

People have gotta face up to the whole to the whole vastro lorde thing. The espada were vastro lordes minus Aaroniero Arruruerie. they were stronger than the captians like it was stated but they were defeated by gimics and over the top captain biass tite and also bad luck lol. Baragon was king of huco mundo so don't try saying he wasn't a vastro lorde.

Think of it this way even if they wern't vastro lorde we aint going to be seeing any more arrancar cause the plot is most likley moving up to the king of ss. Any way dismissing the espada as an illusion or just fodder is a disgrace. Think about it 2 years of bleach has been about the espada....

Other examples such as the Nnoitra Jiruga flashback looking for vastro lordes and ones being killed being too weak to be vastro lordes if he wasn't as strong as one he wouldn't be saying this.

I know I am most probley wrong seeing as he has nether claimed they are vastro lordes but I hope this misunderstanding is cleared up.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Sinedd's Avatar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SuperShuter View Post
    People have gotta face up to the whole to the whole vastro lorde thing. The espada were vastro lordes minus Aaroniero Arruruerie. they were stronger than the captians like it was stated but they were defeated by gimics and over the top captain biass tite and also bad luck lol. Baragon was king of huco mundo so don't try saying he wasn't a vastro lorde.

Think of it this way even if they wern't vastro lorde we aint going to be seeing any more arrancar cause the plot is most likley moving up to the king of ss. Any way dismissing the espada as an illusion or just fodder is a disgrace. Think about it 2 years of bleach has been about the espada....

Other examples such as the Nnoitra Jiruga flashback looking for vastro lordes and ones being killed being too weak to be vastro lordes if he wasn't as strong as one he wouldn't be saying this.

I know I am most probley wrong seeing as he has nether claimed they are vastro lordes but I hope this misunderstanding is cleared up.
    None of the Espada are certain to be Vasto Lorde. It is certain nobody outside of the top four was. Aroniero is a Gillian, the other are most likely Adjuncas.

Read Arceus' post here. He summarised all the info available on them.

http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showt...=15443&page=20

Even if the plot moves to the King of the SS and the Royal Guard, Aizen probably needs more minions or at least the story needs more antagonists so an appearance of VL on his side is likely but not certain.

Predictions:
    - Gin is going to be the first person to kill a captain
    - Urahara's bankai is going to be a killer
    - A Vasto Lorde will be introducted or confirmed in the next 25 chapters (counting from 385)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member obamamania's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Nothing is certain except for Aaroniero, the word certain does not apply to almost anything in Bleach because nothing in Bleach is made concrete ever. You can't say that nobody outside the top 4 was a VL because we honestly don't know. We can't say that Yammi isn't a VL, even though it's likely a lie. Though I feel that Yammi's inferiority is really a last ditch effort to cheapen the espada and make room for VL.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok guys im changing the subject WHEN IS THE FILLER going to end I mean
    the zanpaktou arc was interesting the first few episodes but now i am rather bored
    when will the anime return to the manga story does anyone know when?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Junior's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by miranda2789 View Post
    Ok guys im changing the subject WHEN IS THE FILLER going to end I mean
    the zanpaktou arc was interesting the first few episodes but now i am rather bored
    when will the anime return to the manga story does anyone know when?
    Right now we're on episode 247 "World Crisis" or w/e.

We have....

Four more episodes until the end of this arc. Ends at episode 251.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Lunatic Scream's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by obamamania View Post
    Nothing is certain except for Aaroniero, the word certain does not apply to almost anything in Bleach because nothing in Bleach is made concrete ever. You can't say that nobody outside the top 4 was a VL because we honestly don't know. We can't say that Yammi isn't a VL, even though it's likely a lie. Though I feel that Yammi's inferiority is really a last ditch effort to cheapen the espada and make room for VL.
    Don't forget that Grimmjow was explicitly stated to be an Adjuchas. It seems safe to assume 6-8 were Adjuchas as well.

Honestly, Kubo might've planned for the top 4 to be Vasto Lordes, but if they were he would've said something. I think he changed his plan mid-flow. I'm starting to think that the whole "Eat a million hollows" thing isn't the way to become a Vasto Lorde. That'll get you to adjuchas, but you need a truly extraordinary event to achieve VL.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity CBlitz's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Junior View Post
    Right now we're on episode 247 "World Crisis" or w/e.

We have....

Four more episodes until the end of this arc. Ends at episode 251.
    wuuuut, the filler ends in 4 eps??? But the entire OP is dedicated to the filler, I would assume that we would have at least another 15 eps of filler before canon again

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Truefan21's Avatar
    Looking over Sasuke's gravestone with joy
    Country
    Jamaica
    Post Thanks / Like

this idea has been bounced around by my friends but do you think grimmjow will be another renji
    since their fight is similar
    For those who thank forums are for praise and worship think again http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=157

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member conn-man's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Truefan21 View Post
    this idea has been bounced around by my friends but do you think grimmjow will be another renji
    since their fight is similar
    absolutly, grimmjow was way to popular to die and im pretty sure he was one of kubos favorite children to. i agree with the parallel you made to renji but i would imagine that the next time grimmjow fights he would actully win which renji has not done in a long time.

Now Sentient! 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member MangaHelpers's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

This thread is now closed it has a continuation thread Here
    Last edited by Tsukisama; December 05, 2009 at 09:50 PM.

Thread Closed
Page 167 of 167 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157 165 166 167