Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2)

View Poll Results: Wait for the Manga Shippuden episodes

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

27 71.05%
  • No

8 21.05%
  • Maybe don't know i can handle the agony of waiting for the episodes

3 7.89%
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Willing to wait for better Shippuden episodes?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Willing to wait for better Shippuden episodes?

Hi guys!

Here's question:, are you guys willing to wait a year more or less without Shippudden episode instead you get FIlLLERS (shakes) or they make Kakashi gaiden, Minato gaiden, Jiraya gaide, Jinchiruki gaiden etc. In order to make better Shippuden episode A la part 1 where almost all of those episodes where really good to watch.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lelo's Avatar
    Country
    Lebanon
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Willing to wait for better Shippuden episodes?

I dont think so, the last thing we want is more fillers, as long as they just stick to the Manga, then its fine. Although I would love to see Kakashi Gaiden in the anime. I dont know why they didnt show it right before Shippuuden started, my guess is they dont want to show Minato in the Anime yet.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity laughing@you's Avatar
    Country
    Puerto Rico
    Post Thanks / Like

NO EFING FILLERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry for yelling!!! lol

But seriously no fillers, they will annoy me. The current slow pace of the anime already has me on edge. I"m letting it slide cuz i know you need more explanation in anime than you do in a manga.

In a way i feel sorry i started reading the manga cuz my expaction of the anime grew, and i get dissapointed when i don't see the quality i expected, there are some key points and funny pointsin the manga that in the anime would have been killer, but the animators keep missing the boat on those. Fillers just really pushed me to an edge and i started reading the manga......guilty i started naruto watching the anime, and before i read the manga the anime was the shit!!! Now i don't know anymore....

But more fillers would totally kill the anime for me!!!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member raptor02_2001's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

it is depend on filler. i dont mind few esp filler .. not Filler of Season... filler is purpose to more time for Manga .. Anime avoid to catch up Manga timeline ..

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

since i watch the shippuuden for the first time i hated it
    the one thing i liked in Naruto was the fast (speed term) fights and multiple styles of combat
    but since shippuuden begun i just see more and more fillers
    even the episodes that follow the manga (sorry about the english...i know it sucks ;/ )
    i hope that they began to use the same naruto classic style with less slow-motion kunai throws
    ;D

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member raptor02_2001's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

hey why we complain about anime ... we get free show from fansubber ...

if person complain about it then stop blame on filler .... i dont understand why poeple complain about everything about anime ... it is suppose to happy to watch lastest esp in internet than rather Naruto(still filler in before timeskip) in my Cable ..

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity llamapie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd rather a season of reruns then them pumping out generic garbage fillers. Wouldn't be so bad if the fillers added something to the story.

The Filler Codec for Naruto:
    1) Make some whiny snob/brat/jerkoff.
    2) Make Naruto relate to the snob/brat/jerkoff.
    3) Knock Naruto out at least once per episode. (which btw is retarded, because not once is he knocked out in the manga) But he gets slapped by a leaf and faints like a weak hearted school girl.
    Last edited by llamapie; October 10, 2008 at 02:52 AM.
    Give the best manga of all time some attention!

# of "Miura will die before Berserk is finished" comments(since Nov. 1st 2008): 100

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by llamapie View Post
    I'd rather a season of reruns then them pumping out generic garbage fillers. Wouldn't be so bad if the fillers added something to the story.

The Filler Codec for Naruto:
    1) Make some whiny snob/brat/jerkoff.
    2) Make Naruto relate to the snob/brat/jerkoff.
    3) Knock Naruto out at least once per episode. (which btw is retarded, because not once is he knocked out in the manga) But he gets slapped by a leaf and faints like a weak hearted school girl.
    i agree, the last 80 eps or so in part 1 went according to that list. but kakashi gaiden wouldent be a filler, so that i wouldnt mind, in fact i'd love it!!!!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I wouldn't mind if they had breaks but at least didn't basically insert filler into canon episodes (like that last shippuden double), I mean, I don't want to watch 5 minutes about making ramen or stupid shit like that, jesus.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Asusp3v4x's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

...¬¬
    agreed, fillers are second rate and actual manga based episodes are way better, but personally i think that fillers are good for fans that want to see something different or get some laugh time...
    I agree that Naruto is way better when it sticks to the manga but... if it was just like that it wouldn't be as funny as it is... if u are having a hard time with fillers just don't watch it...¬¬

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Bo Ashi's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Indeed, fillers suck, but more importantly i would like all episodes to have that high quality of animation some special ones has. And if we could get the tempo up and skip all the bad filler episodes... Imagine if all episodes were as good as episode 133 (Naruto versus Sasuke), Shippuuden episode 26 (Sakura and Chiyo versus Sasori) and so on. I could EASILY wait an extra week per episode if we could get them more worked through. You know, just skipping all the meaningless flashbacks and long build up scenes could do wonders...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member slmcknett's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

another good one was the one that came on this week (episode 80). it took forever to get there, but it was done well (with the obvious censorship with shikamaru). but yeah, i wouldn't mind waiting a longer time if all the episodes were better.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Baron Hugenstein's Avatar
    Depends...which planet are we talking about?
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Even though has been some improvement into the making of Shippuden, i still feel that it isn't enough. I will wait and see the up coming arc, to re-evaluate it again.

But just to point out.....DEATH TO FILLERS

Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

The fillers could be related to the manga. I mean they could give us filler story about the 1st hokage and Madara more dept between them and what happen after the prestige for the hokage position. Exampel.

What happen to Madara after he run away from Konoha and how he formed the Akatsuki (if it was he who did it)

More background story about 1st and 2nd hokage, dring thier time as Hokage. And they could show us the fight between 1st and Kakazu.

Some background story about the 3rd when he was young and how he trained Tsunade, Jiraya and Orochimaru, and missions together as a team both as young kids and inte the older ages before the got splittd up

How Orochimaru got f'cked up during his childhood (well hgot f*cked up after his parents death , but in what age?) and his obsession about forbdden jutsus and joined Akatsuki.

Jirayas adventures around the world, how he become a member of the frog animals paradise.

What really happend to Tsunade after the split up, how she meet Shizune and how she become such a loser in bettings.

Some more about Itachi and his mission with the Anbu, did he do any mission with Kakashi?, and who was his Sensei? And what was his position when he joined Akatsuki bfore they make the move to collect the Bijuus.

Some background story about the Jounins in Konoha.

They could give us more background story of the dead Akatsukis, and w they got an invitation to join Akatsuki.

Maybe some background history about the tailedbeast and some figth between them before they was captures as Junchurriki. How and why just theese people got chosen to be the host for the tealiedbeasts.

This whould really be a good "fillers" for the anime. Or you guys think it whould be better if they where spin-offs episodes?

Banned 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=mrwhos;1090408]They could give us more background story of the dead Akatsukis, and w they got an invitation to join Akatsuki.[QUOTE]
    For Deidara see Chapter 359.

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast