Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (6/30/14 - 7/6/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 587 by BadKarma , Gintama 501 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 44 of 48 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 ... LastLast

Thread: MH Seinen Hangout

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: MH Seinen Hangout

For the ecchi lovers, discovered this cool comic yesterday http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics...o-shima-r10370
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Josef K.'s Avatar
    Country
    Macedonia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BASED Shinigami View Post
    For the ecchi lovers, discovered this cool comic yesterday http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics...o-shima-r10370
    Thats a bit much even for ecchi lovers. I would have to say that is borderline hentai, though there have been worst stuff, it has an interesting set up about it though.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Josef K. View Post
    Thats a bit much even for ecchi lovers. I would have to say that is borderline hentai, though there have been worst stuff, it has an interesting set up about it though.
    Haha you're right about that. I like the horror/mystery setup. If the author tones down the ecchi just a bit, this comic might become a decent weekly read. However, I've also heard rumors there's only 2 short volumes, so this comic might be ending pretty soon. Anyway, it's still interesting to read in the mean time. Looking forward to the next chapter

Country
    Macedonia
    Post Thanks / Like

Haha you're right about that. I like the horror/mystery setup. If the author tones down the ecchi just a bit, this comic might become a decent weekly read. However, I've also heard rumors there's only 2 short volumes, so this comic might be ending pretty soon. Anyway, it's still interesting to read in the mean time. Looking forward to the next chapter
    Have you seen this manga? http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=22343

I take it if you are into that stuff, this is a goldmine for you.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Have you seen this manga? http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=22343

I take it if you are into that stuff, this is a goldmine for you.
    Yeah I've seen that manga. I started reading it several years ago back when I first started looking at Japanese comics. For some reason, I stopped following it for a while, but I plan on picking it back up again soon. The evolving romance between the Nana and Kaoru was sweet. I'm actually surprised it's not completed yet. I believe there's quite a number of spin-offs out right now too, but I'm not going to read them yet until I'm finished with the main comic. I'd wish Batoto would bring the comic back, but apparently the sexual content violates too many rules or blah blah blah

Country
    Macedonia
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah I've seen that manga. I started reading it several years ago back when I first started looking at Japanese comics. For some reason, I stopped following it for a while, but I plan on picking it back up again soon. The evolving romance between the Nana and Kaoru was sweet. I'm actually surprised it's not completed yet. I believe there's quite a number of spin-offs out right now too, but I'm not going to read them yet until I'm finished with the main comic. I'd wish Batoto would bring the comic back, but apparently the sexual content violates too many rules or blah blah blah
    I think other sites do host it, have you tried mangafox?

So you are into ecchi sienen in general, or? And if that is the case what else are you reading from that genre?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think other sites do host it, have you tried mangafox?

So you are into ecchi sienen in general, or? And if that is the case what else are you reading from that genre?
    I haven't read anything on Mangafox for a while, but I'll check it out soon.

I love ecchi/romance sienen. I'm currently reading Hantsu x Trash, Prison School, Puppy Lovers, Sun-ken Rock, Saito-kun wa Esper Rashii, Minamoto-kun Monogatari, Yuureitou etc...

For me, I just really like the slightly more mature themes you'll commonly find in sienen comics compared to shounen comics. At any rate, I like sienen action/martial arts comics. Adventure as well. Right now I'm trying to find some more comics in the horror/thriller/mystery genre.

Country
    Macedonia
    Post Thanks / Like

I haven't read anything on Mangafox for a while, but I'll check it out soon.

I love ecchi/romance sienen. I'm currently reading Hantsu x Trash, Prison School, Puppy Lovers, Sun-ken Rock, Saito-kun wa Esper Rashii, Minamoto-kun Monogatari, Yuureitou etc...

For me, I just really like the slightly more mature themes you'll commonly find in sienen comics compared to shounen comics. At any rate, I like sienen action/martial arts comics. Adventure as well. Right now I'm trying to find some more comics in the horror/thriller/mystery genre.
    Have you read the Baki series, that one is a really good action/fighting with some mature themes?

Horror? Do you like weird and surreal manga? I guess I can recommend some.

I like Sun-ken rock, really nice manga, but I kind of lost interest in it.

Pink Warrior 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member baboysai's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I read um, Sundome, was it? It was a pretty interesting manga. Not my cup of tea but I thought it was unique and sad, and poignant, even. lol.

Country
    Macedonia
    Post Thanks / Like

My favorite manga that has sex as the main theme, not just fan-service, but truly SEX, as in the psychological element of this human activity is probably A Girl by the Sea: http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=44134

It's realistic and kind of tragic ... but still very deep emotionally.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Have you read the Baki series, that one is a really good action/fighting with some mature themes?

Horror? Do you like weird and surreal manga? I guess I can recommend some.

I like Sun-ken rock, really nice manga, but I kind of lost interest in it.
    Baki? I liked that series. However, I never finished reading all the volumes. There's so many.

Hell yeah, if know you some comics that pertain to that genre, by all means share the goods Furthermore, what type of seinen comics do you typically follow or what comics are on your reading list currently?

Sun-ken Rock is freaking awesome. Compelling and interesting story. Very likable protagonist and cast. Also, some of the best art I've ever seen drawn in a Japanese comic. The picture in my signature is Ken btw if you didn't notice

Country
    Macedonia
    Post Thanks / Like

Baki? I liked that series. However, I never finished reading all the volumes. There's so many.

Hell yeah, if know you some comics that pertain to that genre, by all means share the goods Furthermore, what type of seinen comics do you typically follow or what comics are on your reading list currently?

Sun-ken Rock is freaking awesome. Compelling and interesting story. Very likable protagonist and cast. Also, some of the best art I've ever seen drawn in a Japanese comic. The picture in my signature is Ken btw if you didn't notice
    Have you read these authors:

http://www.mangaupdates.com/authors.html?id=2305
    http://www.mangaupdates.com/authors.html?id=361
    http://www.mangaupdates.com/authors.html?id=1934

Try visiting these threads:

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...-for-beginners
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...ros?highlight=

Sun-ken can be considered manhwa as well ... but I forgot why it was manga, I know someone told me once, lol. >.>

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

My favorite manga that has sex as the main theme, not just fan-service, but truly SEX, as in the psychological element of this human activity is probably A Girl by the Sea: http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=44134

It's realistic and kind of tragic ... but still very deep emotionally.

But, there are no scans for that manga right? I remember reading that too but the scans were only a few chapters or something.

Country
    Macedonia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by baboysai View Post
    But, there are no scans for that manga right? I remember reading that too but the scans were only a few chapters or something.
    I posted in it's thread, the scans seems to have re-emerged.

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I know! I saw it on my subscriptions list!

New Reply
Page 44 of 48 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 ... LastLast