Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 45 of 48 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 675 of 711

Thread: MH Seinen Hangout

  1. #661
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Country
    Colombia
    Posts
    3,059
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Otoyomegatari by Mori Kaoru

    That made me think... where are the seinen awards of Mangahelpers?

  2. #662
    The Viennese Pixie 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Josef K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Drinking Rum
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,088
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MH Seinen Hangout

    Quote Originally Posted by baboysai View Post
    I know! I saw it on my subscriptions list!
    I hope this will conclude the series, we are one volume behind from the original two that are out. The group that picked it up will probably finish it.

  3. #663
    Pink Warrior 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member baboysai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Makati City
    Country
    Philippines
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    13,860
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Otoyomegatari by Mori Kaoru

    I will PM you shortly. ^^

  4. #664
    MH Senpai 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Cupid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Country
    France
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    71
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MH Seinen Hangout


    "I hope senpai notices me..."

    Confess your love for your senpai on Valentine's Day! [14.02.2014]


  5. #665
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    144
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MH Seinen Hangout

    hey!
    where could i discuss about Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka?
    seems it does not have a thread at the moment...so where is the right place? or will someone open a new thread? or am i supposed to open a new thread (or the opposite it is not allowed)?
    http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=101942
    http://mangafox.me/manga/dungeon_ni_..._iru_darou_ka/

  6. #666
    The Viennese Pixie 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Josef K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Drinking Rum
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,088
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MH Seinen Hangout

    Quote Originally Posted by Son-Derling View Post
    hey!
    where could i discuss about Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka?
    seems it does not have a thread at the moment...so where is the right place? or will someone open a new thread? or am i supposed to open a new thread (or the opposite it is not allowed)?
    http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=101942
    http://mangafox.me/manga/dungeon_ni_..._iru_darou_ka/
    It's allowed, you are free to open a thread but please follow the format for the first post, it makes other users get interested in the series, please use other threads to see what format you can use to start the thread for the series.

  7. #667
    MH Senpai 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Cupid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Country
    France
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    71
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MH Seinen Hangout


    Love is like a hurricane!



    Profess your love for your soulmate on Valentine's Day! [02.14.2014]


  8. #668
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member 外国人's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    68
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MH Seinen Hangout

    Here's the link to Oku Hiroya's newest manga Inu Yashiki.

  9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  10. #669
    The Viennese Pixie 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Josef K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Drinking Rum
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,088
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MH Seinen Hangout

    Quote Originally Posted by 外国人 View Post
    Here's the link to Oku Hiroya's newest manga Inu Yashiki.
    Discuss it here.

    Thank you for the effort!

    ---------- Post added February 27, 2014 at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was February 18, 2014 at 12:44 AM ----------



    COMING VERY SOON!

  11. #670
    Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member vinceled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Country
    France
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    630
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MH Seinen Hangout

    Can't wait for the seinen awards. That aside, I'm actually taking a real good look at the seinen for the first time (even though seinen is basically 80% if what I read nowadays) and seriously I should check it more often...
    <a href=http://www.imagebam.com/image/a1e9db311491323 target=_blank rel=nofollow><img src=http://thumbnails112.imagebam.com/31150/a1e9db311491323.jpg border=0 alt= /></a>

  12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  13. #671
    The Viennese Pixie 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Josef K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Drinking Rum
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,088
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MH Seinen Hangout

    Quote Originally Posted by vinceled View Post
    Can't wait for the seinen awards. That aside, I'm actually taking a real good look at the seinen for the first time (even though seinen is basically 80% if what I read nowadays) and seriously I should check it more often...
    Nice to see you around here vinceled. Welcome to the seinen forum, the awards start really soon, so I am sure you will love them, hold on just a bit.

    What are your fav seinen titles?

  14. #672
    Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member vinceled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Country
    France
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    630
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MH Seinen Hangout

    Quote Originally Posted by Josef K. View Post
    Nice to see you around here vinceled. Welcome to the seinen forum, the awards start really soon, so I am sure you will love them, hold on just a bit.

    What are your fav seinen titles?
    Terra Formars (I buy the volumes, got all of them)
    Berserk
    Vagabong
    Gunnm Series (including Last Order) - manga that had me discover manga, Gunnm is awesome.
    Jormungand (totally dig the story, ended up watching the anime 3 times)
    Destro 246 - New series by Jormungand's mangaka Takahashi Keitarou (obvious from my signature? lol )
    Black Lagoon (currently reading)
    Zetman
    Real
    Gunjou Senki
    Biorg Trinity (extremely biased since Oh Great is one of my favorite artist)

    I'm probably forgetting some too, some I started but stopped because of lack of time but plan on taking back again or even others I've heard about and are in my reading lists.
    Last edited by vinceled; March 02, 2014 at 06:22 PM.
    <a href=http://www.imagebam.com/image/a1e9db311491323 target=_blank rel=nofollow><img src=http://thumbnails112.imagebam.com/31150/a1e9db311491323.jpg border=0 alt= /></a>

  15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  16. #673
    The Viennese Pixie 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Josef K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Drinking Rum
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,088
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MH Seinen Hangout

    Quote Originally Posted by vinceled View Post
    Terra Formars (I buy the volumes, got all of them)
    Berserk
    Vagabong
    Gunnm Series (including Last Order) - manga that had me discover manga, Gunnm is awesome.
    Jormungand (totally dig the story, ended watching the anime 3 times)
    Destro 246 - New series by Jormungand's mangaka Takahashi Keitarou (obvious from my signature? lol )
    Black Lagoon (currently reading)
    Zetman
    Real
    Gunjou Senki
    Biorg Trinity (extremely biased since Oh Great is one of my favorite artist)

    I'm probably forgetting some too, some I started by stopped because of lack of time but plan on taking back again or even others I've heard about and are in my reading lists.
    Awesome list! HAve you seen the Black Lagoon anime? That was quite an amazing piece of work, got me into the manga. Revy!

    You are more than welcome in the Berserk forum, although the series is quite hiatus ridden. Have you read works by Naoki Urasawa? You should try them as required seinen reading material, if you are planning on getting into seinen once more.

  17. #674
    Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member vinceled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Country
    France
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    630
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MH Seinen Hangout

    Quote Originally Posted by Josef K. View Post
    Awesome list! HAve you seen the Black Lagoon anime? That was quite an amazing piece of work, got me into the manga. Revy!

    You are more than welcome in the Berserk forum, although the series is quite hiatus ridden. Have you read works by Naoki Urasawa? You should try them as required seinen reading material, if you are planning on getting into seinen once more.
    Still reading (around ch280), I'm actually waiting for the series to resume (it'll be in around a month hopefully since Gigantomakhia omake chapter will be coming with issue 06, in around two weeks?)

    Checking it out on mangaupdates^^ Billy Bat? It's on my reading list^^

    I'm also reading Inuyashiki^^ Read c03 today (raws)
    Last edited by vinceled; March 02, 2014 at 06:35 PM.
    <a href=http://www.imagebam.com/image/a1e9db311491323 target=_blank rel=nofollow><img src=http://thumbnails112.imagebam.com/31150/a1e9db311491323.jpg border=0 alt= /></a>

  18. #675
    The Viennese Pixie 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Josef K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Drinking Rum
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,088
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MH Seinen Hangout

    Quote Originally Posted by vinceled View Post
    Still reading (around ch280), I'm actually waiting for the series to resume (it'll be in around a month hopefully since Gigantomakhia omake chapter will be coming with issue 06, in around two weeks?)

    Checking it out on mangaupdates^^ Billy Bat? It's on my reading list^^

    I'm also reading Inuyashiki^^ Read c03 today (raws)
    Waiting for Berserk to resume is not a good idea. The series is the godfather of irregular release. Best read Berserk once you start it can be read in one go!

    Check his older work, the style is quite similar, he is by far the best mystery writer out there.

    Classic Oku.^^

    AWARDS ARE ALIVE, PLEASE EVERYONE GO NOMINATE!!

New Reply
Page 45 of 48 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts